Sunday 22 November 2015

#THE #ACTS OF #TERRORISTS AND THEIR #PUNISHMENT

Thus saith the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob the only true Living Redeemer.

    Did I not say that at the last days there would wars and rumours of wars and great troubles and disasters and also there would be those who would be deluded into believing they were doing My Will and obeying My commandments when in fact they were breaking every commandment in My Word are these not they whose end is the bottomless pit forever? Yea indeed these are twice condemned and will suffer everlasting punishment in the pit forever for it is appointed once for all to die and to come before Me in Judgment to be Judged the righteous to pass into everlasting life and the wicked and disobedient to pass into everlasting torment in the pit forever more so those who are deluded into believing they are doing My Will. These are they who committed these attacks and these are they who shall be punished by Me those who have died who committed these terrorist attacks have been cast into the bottomless pit as shall all those who break My commandment THOU SHALL NOT KILL AND THOSE WHO DO SHALL BE IN DANGER OF JUDGMENT.
    Who say I are they who kill indiscriminately by what so ever means are they not wicked and will they not pass into the bottomless pit after Judgement? Yea indeed! To those who question Me I AM THAT I AM say unto thee its I who appoint the day of a person’s birth and give life and it is I who hath appointed the end of a person’s life. The innocent and righteous come to Me the wicked and disobedient to the pit.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment