Thursday 12 November 2015

#GOD'S #BLESSING AND A #WARNING TO THE #CHILDREN OF #ISRAEL

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    To you O Israel set now thine heart and mind on obeying all of My Law and commandments repent through the true and only promised Messiah turn not to the left nor to the right, for all of Israel who truly believes and trust in Me I shall pour out My Spirit upon them and bless and prosper them and none shall remove them from the Land of promise for they shall be establish forever for these are the true children of Israel.
    But to those who do not obey My law and commandments and do not come before Me through the true Messiah even the promised Lamb of God whose blood alone can cleans from all sin and transgression or to put it as this generation would say, the crimes against Me and My Law making them criminals in My sight worthy of everlasting punishment. Those who follow the ways of this generation even the ways of the goyim the Gentiles those who of this World believe not in Me these shall I uproot from the Land of promise I shall cast them out and they shall be cursed an off scouring a people whom the world will hold in contempt a laughing stock twice dead plucked up by the roots and cast into the fire of My everlasting wrath and anger in the bottomless pit forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God of Abraham to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment