Thursday 19 November 2015

#THE #REVELATION OF #THINGS TO #COME

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

This is a revelation given to My servant of things to come.

   A voice called to me and said come up here suddenly I was before a throne high and lifted up and one sat upon it who shone as the sun in full strength and a voice from the throne said unto me what dost thou see and I saw before me the Earth and the Sun as I stood between them then He who sat upon the throne said unto me look down and I did so and at my feet was what looked like a rock and He said pick it up and cast it down to the Earth and I did so and the rock became like unto a comet and fell into the sea and the seas were contaminated with the comet and all the creatures of the sea did perish and the source of the rivers of water dried up.
    Then He who sat upon the throne said look to the Sun and I look and from it came what seemed like a river of fire and it enveloped the Earth and scorched its surface so that nothing remained upon it. Then suddenly the lights of the skies even the stars of the heaven vanished as one turns out and electric light then He who sat upon the throne said unto me wait for a time and what seemed like many years past and then the Earth started to bring forth plants and trees and animals birds and all manner of creatures appeared upon the Earth and the stars of the heavens reappeared. Then from the heavens appeared a great city and it descended to Earth and from out of it came all those who belonged to God who were saved through the blood of the Lamb of God perfect in every way and He who sat upon the throne said unto me this is that which is to come at the end when all things become new in heaven and upon Earth and I shall dwell upon the throne of David in the great city amongst My people for ever.
This is what the Lord revealed unto me.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment