Friday 4 September 2015

#Gods #Word to #Israel

Thus saith Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to Israel

    Thus it is that have set my face against thee O Israel for thou hast followed after the ways of the Nations instead of returning unto Me as ye are the sheep of My pasture, shepherds of My sheep ye have neglected to feed and protect My sheep to such an extent that they have wander from My pastures and have become the prey of wolves therefore I am unsheathing My swift and terrible sword against thee first for thy neglect, second for thy complacency, Judgment is coming but where should it start as is set down in My Word Judgment begins at the House of God and thus shall it be so I shall sift thee as wheat and the chaff shall be burnt in the fire, the rebellious of Israel shall be cast out into everlasting darkness and My blessing shall be withdrawn until Israel repents and returns unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel.

    I have unsheathed My sword also against the Nations that are against thee to devour thee and the sword shall not be returned unto its sheath until all hath been fulfilled. I shall strike hip and thigh casting down all who have perverted My Word and Law and used it for their own nefarious ends to promote false faiths and seek to justify their actions, laws and beliefs by taking out of context passages from My Word. I have refrained until now so that the cup of wrath shall be filled to over flowing but no longer,  thou shalt drink this cup down unto the last drop even unto the dregs thereof.

Let the riders ride out even the four.

This is the word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment