Wednesday 9 September 2015

#GOD'S #FAITH and #MANKIND'S #RELIGION'S

Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the on true God and redeemer.

All the religion’s of this world are man made but Faith and The true Faith is of Me and it is My gift to those I have chosen to give it to.


    Thus this is why there is so much religious conflict or conflict between religions because they are not of Me, religions are created by mankind to give divine credence to the controlling of the populations of the Earth, dictating to them what is the right and the wrong way to believe in Me, there is but one way to believe in Me saith the Lord My way simple and straight forward, yet simply profound and the only way as is set down in My Word. There is no need of complicated interpretation or exposition I mean what I say and there are no hidden meanings in My Written Word, My Word means what it says and that in context and is set down so that the whole of mankind can understand it even children can and  like unto a child it must be accepted as a child accepts the tuth for do not children simply trust and believe what their parents teach them, so also MY children in truth and in spirit trust and believe in Me and My Word. So must ye if you wish to obtain everlasting life.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment