Saturday 20 November 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY SAVIOUR THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #LIECHTENSTEIN SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOR HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

            Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb through whom mankind and the Holy People can by Faith in Him alone be redeemed saved and cleansed from all sins and transgression and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments through His shed blood thus by Faith becoming Pure Holy and Righteous in My sight by being clothed in the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL and immortal in all of their being and thus saved from My wrath and anger to come in Judgement upon Judgement day that shall of a certainty descend not only upon all of the wicked fallen Nations upon all of the wicked immoral corrupt Nations of the Earth that are guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of My Moral Law on Judgement day but also upon all of mankind that do dwell upon all of the surface of the Earth guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus say I as I have so said so have I done and so shall I do even punish all of the Nations of the Earth from the least to the greatest from the smallest Islands of the seas of the Earth to the greatest and the Mightiest Nation upon the face of the Earth even those who have been thus far Judged and are destined by Me to be most severely punished in the last and end of days even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments as it is so set down and written and revealed in all of My Word Law and the prophets and upon tablets of stone as also are written at birth upon the fleshy hearts of mankind called by mankind their consciences of which My Holy Law and Word shall before the end of this creation be spread abroad throughout all the Earth even all of My Holy Word Law and Commandments as shall the only true Faith as so set down and revealed in all of My Word be spread throughout all of the Earth as concerning salvation by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood can first cleanse all who by Faith believe in having accepted Him as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb of Original sin of which without the cleansing thereof there can be no salvation or redemption for the first sin was the cause of the Fall of all of Mankind past present and future and was and is inherited from mankind’s first Parents and then also His blood cleanses all who believe in Him from all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments make no mistake when all is fulfilled as concerning these days especially the spreading of all of the true and only Faith throughout the Earth the end of this creation shall come to pass and then the new creation shall be created saith the Holy One of Israel with the breath of My Mouth I shall command it to exist and as I command so shall it come into existence for all eternity. Thus it is and I repeat that as so said the shed blood of the Messiah by Faith in Him can alone cleanse and of Mankind who have by Faith come to believe in and accept Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb from being condemned in Judgement to be cast into the bottomless pit. Thus hath this been set down so that all the Nations of Mankind even as concerning My Word Law and The Prophets so that all upon the face of the Earth when they come before Me to be Judged and having been found guilty and sentenced to be cast into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein the flames of the fires of eternal torment go not out forever shall have none excuse before Me in that they will be unable to say they knew not of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the consequences of breaking any and all of them even the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon all of mankind and the Holy People upon the face of the Earth that obey not all of My Holy Laws and commandments but especially the consequence of breaking My Most Holy Moral Law if especially in the breaking of them they commit such wicked immoral crimes against the weak the vulnerable the young and the innocent of mankind, for these who are I find guilty of such wickedness and immorality there shall be for such as these no forgiveness or mercy. Thus indeed the iron ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall indeed punish at this time all  of the all of the wicked fallen Nations of the earth guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus say I unto thee that there shall come a time just before the dawn of Judgment day that in the instant any of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law are broken by any of mankind in that instant they commit the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law they shall be in the instant they do so be punished according to the demands of My Holy Word Law and Commandments and cast thence forth into the bottomless pit and sheol forever. Thus as said I shall as Judged punish this Nation even LIECHTENSTEIN as I have begun to punish the other Nations of the Earth that have been Judged and are due by Me according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments to be punished having been Judged and found guilty at this time and in these days of wrath and anger of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But let Me say as the very Nature of the Law as so set down by mankind is limited in its execution and enforcement as compared to My Law and its enforcement for My Law as so set down in My Word is and shall be strictly enforced especially at this time with Judgement day near at hand for there are with Me there are no restrictions or limits in the execution of the punishment due for the breaking of My Law and Commandments for I AM THAT I AM, am in every place throughout all of creation at the same instant of time and shall apply the punishment due upon perpetrators thereof for any and all crimes committed in the breaking of any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandment in the instant they are committed but as is said and so I say that Just Judgment without mercy is not Just Judgement but most wicked tyranny in the extreme as I am the Just Judge of all of mankind I am a Just and merciful Judge and the only true Living God and creator of all that is was and ever shall be and shall be merciful to the merciful but to the wicked cruel tyrants of the Earth I shall be to them the terror that rises a noon day to strike the wicked tyrannical dictators of the Earth. Although I shall give unto this Nation in the Judging of them if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption and immorality the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My creation the pollution and destruction of the environment especial of the seas oceans of the Earth and the Government of this Nation committing the crime of failing in their God given duty end electoral responsibility to meet  the needs of the needy of the people of this Nation even of the sick the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the homeless and the orphan the outcast and the destitute and poverty stricken the refugee seeking refugee within the gates of this Nation fleeing persecution tyranny and civil war but especially in the failing of providing adequate care and protect for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them for as so said afore all the young and very young of the Earth are most precious in My sight. Thus having been given a time of grace and mercy now ended wherein all of this Nation could have repented and could have been forgiven of al sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and could have been by Faith cleansed by the blood of the only true Passover Lambs saviour and Messiah IMMANUEL of all sins crimes and transgressions especially of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents who fell being deceived into disobeying My first commandment  and cast out of Eden who were also given the promise of way back unto Me and everlasting life and redemption by Faith in the promised Messiah saviour and redeemer to come and of which in the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL was fulfilled and all who did come to believe by Faith in Him were redeemed as did all of those who in the days of grace and mercy repented and by Faith accepted Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb and thus saved from My wrath to come and shall at the end of their lives upon Earth ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven saved from My wrath to come who have received the gift of everlasting life and at the end of their lives shall ascended into the Heaven of Heavens at time of grace and mercy wherein they shall have the opportunity to repent and turn to Me obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and by Faith being redeemed by the Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood cleanest from all sins and transgressions and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandment being thus made Holy and Righteous in My sight and instead of wrath and anger blessing peace and prosperity and after passing from this life and place before My Throne in the Heaven of Heaves. But as so said this time of grace and mercy hath ended and for those who have not repented and believed in the Messiah and accepted Him as their only true Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour upon all of the unrepentant Nations and upon this Nation being unrepentant shall be poured forth the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire floods and great storms plagues and famine pestilence and Earth quakes and tidal waves and an awakening of volcanoes throughout the Mediterranean. But as also as so said in My Word I have no Joy in the death of the wicked and I would rather pour out blessings peace and prosperity than wrath and anger death and destruction and would have had it that all of mankind had repented and by Faith in the Messiah been redeemed and turned  unto Me by FAITH IN THE ONLY TRUE ETERNAL Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL saith the Holy One of Israel but as from mankind repentance hath not and is not forth coming  then wrath and anger death and destruction must be poured out upon all the wicked disobedient breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandment especial My Most Holy Moral Law. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even LIECHTENSTEIN and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment