Thursday 4 November 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #SERBIA SHALL BE #PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN #AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of those of mankind and who have by Faith have accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer and have through His shed blood been cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and who are by inheritance guilty of Original sin committed by mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve and thus have become pure Holy and righteous in My sight and shall at the end of their lives enter their promised land forever even the Kingdom of Heaven as shall all of those of Israel who have accepted the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour and redeemer. Thus say I unto thee at this time even I saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the Host creator of the Heavens and the Heaven of Havens even of all that is was and ever shall be even of all of creation and at the centre thereof created I the Earth Sun and Moon and the stars of the Heavens and upon the Earth created I all of the creatures of My creation from the dust of the ground as I did mankind and did breath into their bodies the breath of life even their living immortal souls created in Mine own Image who were in all eternity before they fell being deceived by the Adversary and cast out of Eden’s Garden pure Holy and righteous in My sight but then when having fallen and the curse of death and the grave as warned fell upon them and all of creation and when as afore said they were cast out of Eden’s garden they became curt off from the source of all life physical and spiritual and became dead in trespasses and sins by committing the first sin Original sin of which without the forgiveness and cleansing thereof there can be no redemption or salvation but only a looking forward until My Judgement day dawns at the end of days the days of which began when mankind was cast out of the garden of Eden but it was that I in Mercy and Loving Kindness did then provide a way back unto Me through the promise of a Messiah to come who would save all of those who would by Faith come to believe in and accept Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb thus was given to all of mankind a span of days so that all of mankind could be given the opportunity to either repent and turn unto Me through the promised Messiah or to reject the way back  unto Me and the salvation and redemption offered and remain unrepentant and dead in trespasses and sins and at the end of days in Judgment to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment. Thus say that when mankind fell then it was that I could have Judged and condemned the parents of mankind to the bottomless pit and sheol and all of their offspring to come with them but as so said I in loving kindness and mercy provided a way back unto Me until Judgement day dawns when all of those of mankind who have not repented and not turned back unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL shall be as said Judged found guilty of all the sins crimes and transgression of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original inherited sin and cast into the bottomless pit forever but also I say this if all of mankind had lived Holy Righteous and Pure in My sight and obeyed in all of their life upon the Earth from birth to death all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and yet have remained unrepentant forgiven and cleansed of original sin by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah by Faith they all would still because of original sin be condemned to the bottomless pit and sheol forever thus it is that the committing of Original sin was and is the cause of the fall of mankind committed by and inherited from mankind’s first parents that condemns mankind and the Holy People who remain unrepentant unforgiven and guilty of Origin sin to the bottomless pit forever and thus as it is written and set down in all of My Word Law and the prophets thus it is that Mankind no matter how holy an righteous they are unless forgiven and cleansed of Original Sin they can in no way enter Kingdom of Heaven but in Judgement shall find themselves committed to the bottomless pit along with the Adversary along with all who follow after him.  Thus saith the Lord God of all of creation who am without beginning and end of days infinite in all of My Being and the Judge of all of mankind and the Holy people Israel who shall when My Judgement day dawns Judge all of mankind both the living and the dead who shall at that time call forth from their graves to be by Me Judged unto perfection even I who it is that shall indeed at this time punish swiftly in wrath and anger by My terrible swift sharp sword all those at this time found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but I it is saith the Holy One of Israel who shall also bless;  all of those who by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL having been redeemed by Him do obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even as are so set down in My word and are written down on the tablets of stone that reside in the Ark of My Covenant made with My People Israel by the hand of Mosher/Moses and as are as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets; with peace that passeth all understanding and shall prosper in all that they do upon the Earth and I it is saith the Lord God who hath as is so set down in My Word prepared for them a place in My Kingdom that they shall posses at the end of their Earthy life for all eternity. Thus as said I have Judged this Nation even SERBIA and found that Nation  guilty of not only breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law but of great wickedness corruption and immorality and of the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation caused by the pollution and devastation of the environment AS IT SHALL CAUSE THE DEATH OF A MULTITUDE OF MANKIND FOR THE MORE POLUTION THERE IS ON LAND THE LESS LAND THERE IS FOR THE GROWING OF CROPS AND LIVE STOCK AND THE MORE POLLUTION OF THE OCEANS THE LESS FISH AND THE CREATURES OF THE OCEANS TO FEED THOSE RELIANT UPON THE BOUNTY OF THE OCEANS AND THE LESS FOOD TO FEED THE CREASED POPULATION OF THE EARTH THE INCREASED POSSOBILITY OF OF MASSIVE STARVATION WORLD WIDE INCLUDING WESTERN NATIONS of which in Judgment I shall not hold the guilty of this Nation and the Nations of the Earth Guiltless but indeed shall punish them most severely in wrath and anger death and destruction by as so said My swift and terrible sharp sword a I shall punish the Government of this Nation and the Nations of the EARTH found by Me saith the Lord God guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation and the Nations of the Earth even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled of the deaf dumb and blind of the widow and the elderly of the poverty stricken and the destitute and also meeting the needs of those fleeing persecution civil war and starvation but and especially in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young and the very young of this their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them even these who are most precious in My sight and shall indeed cast those found harming or abusing or murdering them no matter who they be into the very depths of the bottomless pit and into the flames of everlasting torment that burn in the bottomless pit forever. Thus it is I shall remind thee that from the beginning all of mankind in Adam and  Eve fell were given through the promise of a Messiah to come were once and once only given the opportunity to chose to be forgiven and cleansed of Original sin and obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments through faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL or reject the salvation offered and refuse to obey by Faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are so set down and revealed in all My Holy Word Law and the prophets and therefore guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and are therefore destined to suffer the consequences thereof in Judgment upon Judgment day. Thus as Adam and Even suffer the consequences of first and foremost original sin and therefore all of  My Holy Law and Commandment so must all of mankind when given that once chance in their lives to repent and turn unto Me By Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL and from thence obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so said I repeat through Faith one in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL through whom alone is redemption and salvation if they reject doing so must as is so set down in My Word Law and the prophets suffer the consequences by being cast into the bottomless pit forever  But the consequences as so said afore of believing in and being forgiven, redeemed and cleansed of all sins; especially original sin; by the Messiah shed blood and obeying from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and doing My will as it is done in My Heavenly Kingdom upon Earth is to be blessed by Me and have My peace that passeth all understand in the hearts of all who have by faith been redeemed by the only true eternal Messiah and Passover Lamb even IMMANUEL and be surrounded around about with My presence protecting thee from all harm and alarm and from all the wiles of the Adversary and shall cause thee to prosper in all that thou doth do upon the face of the Earth throughout thy life and having My presence overshadowing thee and in thy heart to guide thee in all the paths of righteousness for My own Names sake He whom the Nations call the Holy Spirit He who is indeed the Spirit of all truth and the executioner of My will throughout all of the Earth whose true Name is Ruach Hakodesh. But it shall be upon all of the cruel wicked and perverse Nation that not only cruelly treat their own people but also rain down upon the heads of innocent civilians of their Nation death and destruction so shall I rain down upon their heads and those who support them death and destruction full measure that shall result in the wiping of them from off the face of the Earth forever but not only for the crimes committed against their people shall rain down upon them death and destruction but shall for all of their great wickedness corruption and for as so said of failing to adequately provide care and protection for the young the very young and vulnerable of this their Nation. Thus as Judged and found guilty of the crimes transgressions set down here in shall the full outpouring of My all consuming wrath and anger by the Iron rod of My Just Judgement descend upon all the Nations thus at this time Judged and found guilty by Me of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin saith the Holy One of Israel even by whirlwind and fire by tornadoes and Hurricanes by Earth Quakes and the eruption of volcanoes wherein they have never afore been seen upon the Earth and by storms, cyclones, floods and by the increased heat of the Sun bearing down upon the Earth causing it to become rock hard resulting in drought and famine plague and pestilence also by tsunamis and tidal waves. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even SERBIA and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment