Monday 8 November 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #MOLDOVA SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God of all of creation and the Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb unto thee at this time as so said I have Judged all of the Nations of the Earth and found them all guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and guilty of inherited Original sin thus those who have remained unrepentant having been given in the days of grace and mercy opportunity to turn unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL and to be saved from My wrath to come upon all of the fallen and unrepentant of mankind in these end of days and in Judgement upon Judgement day having been convicted of sin righteousness and Judgement of sin that all of mankind are unless saved redeemed and cleansed of first Original sin committed in EDEN’S GARDEN by mankind’s first parents are dead in trespasses and sins and are destined to be cast into the bottomless pit when in Judgement are found guilty of as said Original sin and of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and full of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity. Thus it is only those who have accepted Him in the days of grace and mercy as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb and having His shed blood sprinkled on their Hearts cleansing them of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed throughout their lives in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially of Original sin are clothed in the Messiah IMMANUELS righteousness will be in Judgement acquitted as righteous Holy Pure and upright in My sight and shall either at the end of their life on Earth ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven or before the end of this creation and the beginning of the new caught up into the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus having found all the Nation As Judged guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall punish them with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT according as is so set down in all of My Holy Laws and commandments as written down in My Word and upon the stone Tablets now residing in the Ark of My Covenant with My People Israel and delivered by the hand of Mosher whose Name in the language of the Nations is Moses even at the foot of the My Holy Mount after being delivered from slavery in Egypt and of which the Ark once residing in the Holy of Holies until as said afore the abomination of desolation was setup in the Holy of Holies before being cast down of the House to My Name down unto the dust the ground of which it remains unto this day but shall be rebuilt at the appointed time as so ordained by Me and the Ark that is hidden shall remain so until the House to My Holy Name hath been rebuilt as it most surely will. But This I do say unto the Nations of the Earth a warning whomsoever fights against Israel fights against Me and whomsoever fights against Me but treads the path that leads down into sheol and the bottomless pit even unto total and utter destruction by He who holds the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT IN HIS RIGHT HAND and then unto the depths of the bottomless pit forever and mistake Me not that this is but a threat to the enemies of My People Israel it is not it is a promise of impending doom that shall of a certainty befall all who ignore this warning. All of Israel is Mine and the land they posses is their inheritance forever as I promised unto Abraham that the ground upon which his foot had tread shall be his and his descendents by promise forever and that no People Land or Nation shall ever again posses it nor take it from them now that I have in the last days returned them to the land of Promise as I promised I would as is so set down and written in My Word Law and the prophets. But as so said I would, I have weighed in the balances of My JUST JUDGMENT and found this Nation even MOLDOVA guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law and thus shall by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT as My Holy Law and Commandments demand so shall I punish this Nation with the punishment that is their just due for the breaking of any and all of My Holy Law and commandments as are so set down in My Word that shall befall all who break any and all of them unless they have repented and by faith been cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL of all sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin if not; I repeat; as so said the punishments thereof shall be executed upon all who are found guilty of breaking any and all of them first of My People Israel and then of all the tribes peoples and Nations of the Earth even now at this time and in these last days  and in Judgement when of Judgment day dawns when all of mankind shall be  brought before Me both of the Living and of the dead both believers and unbelievers and those who have been redeemed faith in the only True Passover Lamb and Messiah having been washed clean by His blood and made righteous in My sight shall be acquitted and given entrance into My Heavenly Kingdom and the unrepentant unbelieving rebellious peoples of the Nations of Mankind who have hardened their hearts towards Me blinded their eyes toward My Word and My Holy Laws and Commandments written therein and deafened their ears to the warnings given of the days of wrath and anger to come when all of mankind shall be brought before Me to be Judged upon Judgement day whose reward shall be to be cast into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever and from which there is no reprieve nor escape for as afore said betwixt Heaven the Earth and the bottomless pit is a great gulf fixed over which none can cross no not one. Thus it is as afore said and say again I have found MOLDOVA guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the needy of their Nations even the young the elderly the orphan and the outcast the sick the lame the blind the deaf wasting their wealth on that which is unprofitable and is of little or no benefit to any of mankind except to those who seek; though the evidence to the contrary and is right in front of their eyes and is written down on the tablets of their hearts if only they would open them; to prove I exist not but in the end will only prove that I do exist and then will believe when it is too late and they are before My Judgement throne. Thus this Nations is also guilty of the pollution and the destruction of their environment the misuse and abuse of the resources of the Earth that were provided by Me for the benefit of mankind and not their destruction. But and also for the unnecessary slaughtering of the creatures of their Nation of land sea oceans and air either by commission or omission. But say I as have said so shall I weigh all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement but more so shall I punish the Governments of the Nations of the Earth having found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. But it is that I am against those Nations that use public funds to keep the fat cats of industry fat, while the greatest asset of their Nation suffers under the pretence of protecting jobs. Thus as so said taxpayers money invested in big business in the present crisis is not about protecting jobs but about keeping the fat cats of business fat. The most expendable asset of big and medium businesses in a crisis is its work force. The main philosophy of big to medium business is to protect their businesses and profitable assets at all cost; meaning the first to be sacrificed is its work force their attitude being the Work force once the crisis is over can easily be replaced or re-employed. Thus that which is irreplaceable to them is their most profitable assets, their possessions, life style and bank balances as was proven in the last two major recessions and especially the wall street crash that brought about the great depression of the nineteen thirties. But it is that the main responsibility of any government is not to shore up the business community especial that which is obviously going as thou wouldst put it down the drain. But to protect all of the people of their Nation especially to meet the needs of the needy of its Nation the sick week elderly the orphan the destitute the homeless the outcast and the poverty stricken not just one minor group meaning the business community. Businesses can easily be replaced the people of a Nation once lost cannot be replaced the resources of a Nation should never be used to keep the fat cat of business and industry fat at the expense of the people of any Nation. The greatest asset of any Nation is its people not the businesses industrial or otherwise for all of them are but the slaves of mammon. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even MOLDOVA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment