Sunday 2 August 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING WEIGHED #MEXICO IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUGEMENT FOUND THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the heavens the heaven of heavens and the of whole of that which mankind hath Named the whole My creation the Universe created by the breath of My Mouth and as I so commanded creation so it came into being as also I by the My Word commanded all things in all of creation to exist and as I also commanded to come into existence at the centre of My creation even the Earth Sun moon and even all of the stars the galaxies and all of the Wonders thereof to the glory of My Holy Name the chief of My creation being  mankind whose body created I from the dust of the ground and breathed therein the breath of life even their living immortal souls as so also  did I create all of the creatures of My creation that have and do since the beginning lived and moved and had their being on the surface thereof and in all of the seas and oceans of the Earth  and in the air. Thus say I unto thee as I have so said and as I have so warned mankind of the coming days of My wrath and anger to be poured out upon all the Nations of the Earth thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty not only of original sin but and also guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of which I commanded all of mankind from the beginning to obey upon pain of death and the casting thereof at the end of life on Earth into the bottomless pit forever so do I again warn the Nations to turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws an Commandments and My Moral Law and from off all manner of wickedness Immorality Corruption an iniquity but especial as so said from off committing of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially as so aid the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and more so the first sin committed in Eden’s garden so named original sin the punishment thereof inherited from mankind’s first parents even Adam and Eve, even the curse of death spiritual an eventual death physical of which all the Nations of the Earth and all of mankind thus Judged have been found guilty of and shall unless they have repented in the days of grace and mercy of  and have been by Faith in the Messiah Immanuel been redeemed and through His shed blood cleansed of all the sins crimes and transgressions shall have the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger poured out upon all the unrepentant Judged Nations of the Earth in these last days  even the days of wrath and anger come not just upon the Nations of the Earth but upon all of mankind when once the weighing of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement  hath come to an end and as afore said the days of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the punishing of the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement begun as Night follows day so shall the punishing of the Nations follow the weighing of them in the balances of My Just Judgement of them if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and these days shall be as it was in the Noah’s day when I flooded the Earth having regretted creating mankind and as it was in the days of Nimrod and the casting down of the tower of Babel  in wrath and anger thus scattering the Nations of the Earth by giving them diverse tongues so shall it be in the days of the punishing of the Nations  and as it was punishing and the destruction of the cities of the plains in Lots day so shall it be in the days of the punish of the Nations to come and as it was when I through Mosher/ Moses brought down upon the heads of Pharaoh and Egypt for the cruel bondage placed upon My People the ten plagues of Egypt so shall it be but far worse in the days of the punishing of the Nation for such a time as hath never afore be seen upon the face of the Earth as so shall it be in the days of the punishing of the Nations why  think ye I in My word said except these days be shortened no flesh should be save but for My Peoples and Mine elect sake have I shortened these days yet never the less shall these days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the fall of many of the Nations of the Earth come upon all the Nations of the Earth especially the mightiest thereof that are de at this time and in these days to fall  down unto the very dust of the ground and unto Sheol and the bottomless pit called by the Nations Hell the description thereof falling far short as afore said of the reality of the bottomless pit and  Sheol even of the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment that is and shall be suffered by all the wicked and unrighteous of mankind who know not nor desire to know Me saith the Lord God of Hosts even all of those Nations thus at this time weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement who shall come to know what it truly is to be Judged and punish by Me saith only true Living God and the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus as so also said I shall continue to weigh the remainder of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgment yet to be weighed and thence forth when once weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement the days of grace and mercy having ended shall if found guilty of all manner of the sins crimes and the transgressions in the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and guilty of all manner of great wickedness they  shall be punish full measure by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger and with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT . Thus now it is that I shall weigh MEXICO in the balances of My Just Judgement and as with the Nations thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement so shall I also if I find them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Holy Moral Laws I shall indeed punish this Nation most severely but not only shall I punish this Nation for all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for the committing of great Wickedness immorality and corruption the pollution and the destruction of the environment especially of the seas and oceans of the Earth that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of great Multitude  of the creatures of My creation the guilty thereof of all  the inhabitants of the Earth found guilty of these crime sins and transgressions against the creatures of My creation shall I not Hold Guiltless but shall in the days of wrath and anger to come and upon Judgment shall punish them as so said most severely and if found unrepentant and dead in trespasses sins and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments cut off from Me forever shall be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit forever. Also thus it is that I shall if I find the government of this Nation guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation as is the responsibility and duty of all the governments of the Earth so to do of whom if I find them also guilty of neglecting to do so shall punish them most severely even found in the failing of meeting the needs of the sick the disabled the blind deaf and dumb of the terminally ill of the elderly and of the widow the orphan the homeless the destitute and the poverty stricken but and especially in the failing of the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and vulnerable against all of those who would harm or abuse them thus for the neglect of the people and young of their Nation and for the committing of the crimes so set down herein  if I find these Nations and their governments guilty I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens shall in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT in the days of the punishing of the Nations of mankind punish these nations most severely with Earth quake and volcanic eruption with tornadoes and hurricanes great storms tsunamis tidal wave floods and cyclones followed by drought and famine caused by the increasing heat of the Sun bearing down upon the Earth followed by drought and famine plagues and pestilence and unstoppable diseases called by the Nations pandemics of which their description of a pandemic shall fall far short of that which shall descend  the unrepentant Nations of the Earth last best example being  the black plague all shall as said poured out upon these Nation and the all the Nation of the Earth if they have remained unrepentant fallen and guilty of original sin. But as said the days of grace and mercy are now long passed wherein the Nations thus Judged could have repent and turn unto Me by Faith being redeemed by the cleansing flow of the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL thus being made Holy Pure and righteous through His righteousness in My sight and if they done so then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction showers of blessing prosperity peace and a place in My Heaven Kingdom prepared for them at the end of their Earthly life. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even MEXICO if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment