Sunday 9 August 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS WEIGHED #ZAMBIA IN THE BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer of all of those who have been redeemed by Faith having been cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but more so having been cleansed of original sin by His shed blood and therefore resurrected unto everlasting life at the end of life upon the Earth when this body of death and corruption is cast off and a body given like unto the Messiahs glorious body having by My will conformed to His image as so set down and revealed in My Word for as death had no power over the Messiah IMMANUEL death and the grave have no power over all of  those who have become the redeemed of the Lamb. Thus saith I even Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even of all the Hosts of the Heaven’s and the Heaven of Heavens the Sun Moon and Stars and the Earth even all of that which mankind calls the Universe of which I now hold in the palm of My Hand and all that exists therein and at the centre of My creation created I the Earth and all that lives moves and have their being upon all of the surface of the Earth upon the land in the seas and oceans and in the air for it is that all live and move and have their being in Me throughout all of creation. Thus it is that all of creation exists in Me and I in all of creation and without Me nothing that doth exist can exist for I AM THAT I AM, am infinite in all of My being without beginning or end of days I as afore said who in eternity beforetime began planned all of creation and ordain all that has is and that shall come to pass in all of creation even unto the end of days when My Judgment day dawns and mankind past present and future shall be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement unto perfection as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus the Universe the Galaxies the stars and planets and the wonders thereof were created according to My will and purposes as so set down and revealed in all of My Word the Law and the Prophets to the glory of My Holy Name and at the centre thereof as so said by My command the Earth came into existence and as the Earth came into existence so did the Sun and Moon and the stars of the hevens and all of the wonders therein and the Sun and the Moon and as I command to exist so did it come into being and upon the earth thereof I created mankind and from the dust of the ground created mankind’s body and breathed into them the breath of Life even their living souls and after giving them all the herbs of the and plants of the Earth for food I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven did command them as I did the creatures of My creation commanded  them to go forth and multiply. But and also commanded I  them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil of which they disobeyed and in doing so fell bring into existence the passage of time, death, corruption the grave and beginning of days now soon to end. Thus it was before mankind fell they and all of the creatures of the Earth were immortal for time existed not nor did the passing of days exist only eternity. Thus it was that sin transgression and the crimes of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments by mankind were committed the first as said being the one that caused mankind’s fall. But after the casting out of mankind from My Garden I in a promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah provided I  a way back unto Me of which  was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL; who would save My people out of every land tribe and Nation that would come to believe in Him by Faith as their only true saviour, redeemer and only true eternal Passover Lamb and would  be by faith in Him forgiven of all their sins crimes and transgression and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and saved from My wrath to come and inherit My Kingdom even the Kingdom of the Heaven when at the end of days when mankind came before Me to be Judged both the wicked and the righteous and all the wicked and disobedient of mankind having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty would be punished by the casting them into the  bottomless pit forever along with he who took the form of a serpent and caused the fall of mankind through tempting them to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in disobedience of My first commandment and the righteous having been redeemed by faith in the Messiah acquitted shall ascended in to the Heaven of Heavens and thereby claim their inheritance. But not only at the beginning when mankind fell did I warn mankind of the day of Judgment to come but also through My servants I warned mankind of the coming end of this creation that would as a scroll is rolled up and cast into the fires so shall this creation be by Me saith the Holy One of Israel be utter and total destroyed so the old creation even the old heavens and Earth be as said shall be as a scroll rolled up destroyed and thereafter a new heavens and Earth by the Word of My Mouth be created wherein time, death and corruption existed not. But it is as I so warned mankind that Judgment day would come at the end of days so now the end of days now not long off these being now the end of days all that remains is the weighing of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgment and those having been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments to be by My Mighty Right Hand punished one by one and the Last great Battle fought. Thus I have ordained all things to come to pass as hath thus far come to pass so shall all now come to pass as hath been in eternity ordained by Me to come to pass from this day until Judgement day saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus as I so said as I have Judged and found this Nation guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I in wrath and anger punish ZAMBIA even according to and as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and HAVING refused to repent and turn unto Me and be redeemed by faith by being made holy pure righteous in My sight through  the cleansing blood of the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for as so said many a time without the shedding of blood there is can be no remission for sins transgressions and the crimes of not only breaking My Holy laws and Commandments but of also original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents. But not only shall I punish this Nation for having refused to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah but for the breaking of all My Holy Laws and commandments and also for the committing of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and for the pollution and the destruction of the environment. But as so said afore the pollution of the environment is not only caused by the careless disposal of manufactured products but because of  the misuse in the extreme of fossil fuels and also the lack of respect for My creation and the creature of My creation that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and death of many millions of the creatures of My creation and still doth so thereof if I allowed it to continue; of which in no way can I do so; in the end after but a less that a few decades the creatures of My creation would have demised to such an extent; along with mankind who depends upon the creatures of My creation for survival; would be in danger of becoming extinct. For as thus say I now that the Earth’s environment is now beyond the point of no return that hath been caused by mankind’s pollution of the environment and as so said misuse in the extreme of fossil fuels and a tremendous amount of the Earth’s resources provide by Me in the creation of the Earth for the good of mankind and not the destruction thereof. The signs of which are and shall be the creatures of My creation species by species becoming extinct at an ever increasing rate and increased deforestation and loss of arable land for crop production along with the vegetation thereof. Thus because of the treatment of My creation and the misuse of the resources of the Earth by mankind and having Judged all the Nations of the Earth and upon doing so found the majority guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandment of a certainty indeed now that the days of grace and mercy have long off ended unless all of mankind turns from their wicked disobedient corrupt immoral and perverse ways then the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall in punishment not only befall this Nation thus having been Judged and found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law but I shall as so said most severely punish with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment all of mankind and each and every unrepentant Nation having been having been weigh in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the committing of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorally one by one and when once completed shortly thereafter shall the end of days come about and the day of Judgment begin when all of mankind both the quick and the death even all of those now alive and those already passed on. Thus as so said having Judged and found guilty of the breaking all My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law and the pollution and destruction of the environment I shall punish this Nation with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT.  But in as far as the punishment of is Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even ZAMBIA if they turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper these Nations in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment