Wednesday 26 August 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I HAVE IN THESE LAST DAYS WEIGHED #EL #SALVADOR IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL creator of all that is was and ever shall even that which mankind calls the Universe of which reveals mankind limited understanding and comprehension of the extent of My creation that is not just physical but spiritual in its existence and makeup for mankind places upon My creation  boundaries and limitations where there are none for mankind comprehends not nor understands nor see's the glory thereof and the true extent in as far as its length breadth and height is concerned for it is that from day to day season to season the whole of creation reveals and declares to all the glory of My Holy Name. Thus the term Universe in as far as mankind is concerned is the limiting of My creation to the physical and the material and in doing so excludes the spiritual even all the creatures of My creation and mankind even life itself for life is spiritual in its essence for like the immortal souls of mankind you can see the evidence of it in the plants and trees the creatures of My creation and as said the soul, the person, the personality the being of mankind but cannot hold it in your hand the same as all expressions of mankind’s spirituality in love and affection the wiliness to put others before themselves even putting  themselves at risk to save others the care and love of family and the extent all the creatures of My creation and mankind will go to protect the innocent care for the sick injured to bring to Justice those who would harm injury abuse or murder others these are all spiritual qualities not physical and as such is the whole essence of My creation of which anyone of mankind can see if they take the time to see beyond the physical and material. But in as far as the extent and the length breadth and height of My creation it is limited for as so said afore I being infinite in all of My being can and do hold all of creation; of which is most precious to Me; in the palm of My Hand. But and also as so said afore any one can if they take their time to see beyond the physical and material con see not only the physical part of My creation but the spiritual also and then can come to see and comprehend who its creator is even of all the stars of the heavens that shine forth their glory that I fixed in their place so to do along with their planets that orbit each and every one as I created the Earth and place the the Sun to light the day and the moon the night did also create and place them in the heavens of  which they exist their number being beyond the comprehension of mankind. But thus it is as so said the majority of mankind neither comprehend nor sees the true extent of My creation of  which they call the Universe even of its length breadth depth and height and of which I hold as so said afore even in the palm of My hand and of which cannot contain the whole of My being  for it is that I AM saith the Lord God of Hosts even of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens for it is that I am saith the Holy One of Israel am in all of creation in every place at the same time and  thus from whom nothing or no one is hidden from Me I it is that sees knows and searches out all of the hearts and minds of mankind and who can in no way hide anything from Me of which in Judgement shall become evident when I weigh the whole of mankind in the balances of My Just Judgement and if found guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall punish them with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. For as I was most merciful in the days of grace and mercy in the giving of mankind the opportunity to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL and upon being cleansed through His shed blood and forgiven of all trespasses sins and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especial original sin obtaining everlasting life in the Heaven of Heavens.  So it is now that those days are long ended and the days of wrath and anger even My anger that hath and shall descend upon all of those of mankind who have and do break from day to day moment by moment all of My Holy Laws and commandment especially all of those who think they can do so with impunity and get away it they cannot but because of their arrogance shall in Judgment be cast down into the deepest depths of the Bottomless pit wherein the flames of eternal torment burn. Thus they shall find out as have many others throughout the ages and generations that have suffered My wrath and anger so shall they have descending upon them the consequences of the  breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is that all of the Nations of mankind for the committing of all manner of wickedness evil iniquity immorality and corruption and the wicked misuse of the Earth’s resources that hath resulted in devastation and destruction of the environment causing the cruel suffering and deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation shall suffer the full out pouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger thus it is that no longer shall the hidden things of darkness of mankind and all of the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation caused by mankind’s shall remain hidden but shall be brought out into the light of truth even divine truth be revealed and seen by all as a testimony of mankind’s wicked treatment of the creatures of My creation the consequences of which shall be as so said the full outpouring of My wrath and anger in the days to come before Judgment day dawns and upon Judgement day even more so, resulting in all those found therein being found guilty shall once the verdict and sentence is declared shall be handed over to My executioner for the sentence to be carried out even the Angel of death who shall cast all found guilty into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that exist therein forever without reprieve parole or escape for as so said surrounding the bottomless pit is a great gulf fixed over which no can or shall cross even the Adversary and his followers of whom their Just Due punishment is fixed from the very moment they fell as is said in My Word like stars falling from the heavens to the Earth. Thus as so said I shall weigh in the balances of My Just Judgment all the Nations of the Earth and as so said I shall punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth as I have already began so to do even all of those that I have found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws in these days of wrath and anger shall be punished as so said and set down in My word even all of those Nations found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Law and Commandments I shall in wrath and anger punish as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and the punishing of the Nations shall not end until all of the unrepentant  Nations having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement have been punish. Thus as so said all of the Nations have been  warned of the Judgement to come and the consequences of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and have been given every chance to repent and turn unto Me seeking of Me forgiveness of sins crimes and transgression and of being cleansed of all unrighteousness sin and all manner of wickedness corruption by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL in being cleansed by His shed blood and made Holy and righteous in My sight if they heeded not the warning given when upon being weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement had not repented and by faith been saved by The Messiah IMMANUEL then their blood would be upon their own Heads. Thus it is for all of their sins crimes and transgressions of not only as afore said breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also of great wickedness evil corruption immorality iniquity and the pollution of the lands seas oceans of the Earth causing the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation and also the neglecting of the governments of the Earth to meet the needs of the Needy thus now it is that as I have weighed this Nation even EL SALVADOR in the balances of My Just Judgement and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish this Nation according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments WITH THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT by Earth Quake and great storms by hurricanes and tornadoes by whirlwind and fire by floods followed by drought famine pestilence plague and uncontrollable diseases and even the burning heat of the sun bearing down upon their land so much so that it becomes as hard as iron unable bring forth crops and vegetation of any kind becoming only fit for the denizens of desert places. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even EL SALVADOR if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment