Thursday 12 September 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL JUDGE THESE NATIONS #TOKELAU AND #DJIBOUTI AND IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Lord God of Hosts creator of all that is was and ever shall be of the Universe and all that in it is especially the Solar system and all it contains at the centre of which is the Earth the Sun and Moon and upon the surface thereof all the creatures of My creation especially the chief of My creation though fallen yet retains with their being Mine own image in which their bodies were created from the dust of the ground and because they fell became mortal but yet their soul, personality, spirit I created in Mine own image in Mine own image created them immortal and thus as the will of mankind is opposed to My Will and all of creation and the heavens of Heavens is also My creation created according to My Will and purposes as is so set down and revealed in My Word to the glory of My Holy Name and as My Will is done in the Heaven of Heavens so should it be done in all of the Earth but because mankind’s will is opposed to and contrary to My will mankind and by their will do break any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which upon the pain of death they are as the chief of My creation not only commanded to but are expected to obey them all as is so done in My Kingdom of Heaven and of which in Eden did obey them all perpetually and perfectly until so tempted by the adversary and convinced by his lies that if they disobeyed the commandment not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they would not die but would become as like unto the Heavenly Hosts like unto gods knowing good and evil and that is way in which I tested Adman and Eve and unto this day test all of mankind whether or not they would chose to obey Me and remain in the Garden of Eden and remain pure and Holy in My sight and immortal in the heavens living forever upon a perfect Earth with all the creatures thereof or whether or not they would disobey that first commandment and thereby go their own way according to their own will and in disobedience to My first commandment given to mankind and believe the lies of the Adversary and suffer the consequences as so said they would suffer if they disobeyed My commandment and with them being the head of My creation the whole of creation suffer with them same consequences. Thus mankind in Adam and Eve chose to go their own way according to their own will in opposition to My Will and in disobedience therefore of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and after a time on Earth as so set by Me the curse of death causing their bodies to die and their soul cast out of My creation but because of their will being contrary to My will cast out of My creation and forbidden entry into My Heavenly Kingdom thus because of mankind’s fall and their disobedience to My Holy Law and Commandants and Will and purposes a place of punishment and of banishment had by Me to be created even the bottomless pit and sheol and thus because of punishment a means of punishment even the lake of the fires of eternal torment wherein all the wicked immoral corrupt breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments of mankind who chose to do their will and not My Will as so set down in My Word would for all eternity be punished  I created therein and set betwixt Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and Earth a great gulf fixed so those once cast therein would exist forever without any reprieve escape or return for once a soul is cast therein it is forever. But it is as so said I have in grace and mercy allotted a time upon Earth for Mankind to if they will return unto Me as is so set down in My Word My way according to My will and that way alone is the only way whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved from My wrath to come in Judgement and to avoid being cast into the bottomless pit and sheol and ascending into the Kingdom of Heaven and also for the Nations of the Earth avoid the punishment coming upon all who have by Me being Judged. But as so said every one of mankind at one instant in their lives are given perfect freedom to chose between My will and their own will which once chosen determines their eternal destiny and that being if they so chose to obey My will it must be from the heart according to My Will as so set down in My Word by being redeemed by faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and by His shed blood being cleansed from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandment but more so cleansed of original sin committed in Adam and Eve and as they were upon repentance forgiven and through the promised Messiah cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression and by Faith made pure and Holy in My sight return unto the source of all life especially ETERNAL LIFE I SAITH THE LORD GOD OF ALL OF CREATION BEING THAT SOURCE EVEN THE SOURCE OF ALL LIFE PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL AND THUS THOSE CUT OFF FROM ME ARE TRULY DEAD INDEED. So shall all of those who by Faith in the Messiah follow the same path as did they walk upon the path of repentance forgiveness redemption and salvation through Faith in the only true eternal Passover lamb and Messiah who seek not to their own will but My will according as so set down in My Word by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus as so said soon very soon shall come to pass the beginning of the punishing of the Judged Nations of the Earth as all hath so been warned of and as so set down and revealed at this time and hath also been revealed in all of My Holy Word in ages passed through all of My servants the prophets and messengers and by the heavenly host sent out to warn mankind of these days to come upon all of face of the Earth of which mankind until this time day and age have ignored blinded their eyes to and stopped up their ears to the warnings. Thus shall wrath and anger be poured forth at the end as so said of the days of grace and mercy whereby if the Nations had wanted could have turned unto Me and avoided My wrath and anger to be poured for as they all have been so Judged so shall they be punished unto perfection mainly as so said in the Judging of them the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and for the pollution and destruction of the environment resulting in the cruel deaths and injuries of the innocent creatures of My creation. But and also for th cruel and unnecessary cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation especially of Land and Marine mammals thus shall I cause to descend upon all of these peoples lands tribe and Nation the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger even by Earth Quake and volcanic activity by storm of such magnitude that the surface of those lands as so hath be witnessed shall cleanse a land of everything in its path of tornadoes and hurricanes and cyclones of floods followed by drought and famine cause by the heat of the sun burning the surface of the ground so much so that it becomes as hard of rock unable to being forth vegetation and in which no crops shall be able to grow and thereafter shall come plagues and pestilence an diseases of which shall beyond the ability of mankind to control. Thus it shall be as I have Judged the Nations so shall I Judge these Nations Tokelau and Djibouti and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law so shall I punish these Nations as I so shall punish all the other Nations of the Earth by My all consuming wrath and anger by Earth Quake and volcanic activity by storm and tornadoes and hurricanes and cyclones of floods followed by drought and famine caused by the heat of the sun burning the surface of the ground so much so that it becomes as hard of rock unable to being forth vegetation and in which no crops shall be able to grow and there after shall come plagues and pestilence an diseases of which shall beyond the ability of mankind to control also shall I punish the government of these two Nations in the full fury of My wrath and anger if found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation especially the sick the terminally ill the widow the orphan and the elderly of the destitute and the poverty stricken the outcast and refugees seeking refugee within their gates but and especially in the failing of providing adequate care and protection for the young very young and vulnerable from all who would harm abuse or even murder them.  But say I this if these two nations TOKELAU AND DJIBOUTI do repent and upon being forgiven of all sins transgressions turn unto Me having been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL in these remaining days of grace and mercy then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. THUS AS SO SAID I ALL THE HOLY PEOPLE ISRAEL SO SAY I UNTO THESE NATIONS NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment