Sunday 29 September 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD EVEN #ADONAI #ELOHEI #TZVA'OT AS I HAVE #JUDGED #SAINT LUCIA AND #KIRIBATI AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS SO SHALL I SEVERELY PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel unto thee at this time even I who hath created all things to and for the Glory of My Holy Name and who doth work out My Holy Will in all things in Heaven the Heaven of Heavens and throughout all eternity who now hold all of creation in the palm of My Hand who says and it comes to pass and commands in all of creation it is done who now at this time shall as Judged punish all the Nations of mankind so Judged now that the time of Grace and Mercy is about to end yea the door of grace and mercy is fast closing and the days of wrath and anger death and destruction is about to begin when all the Nations of the Earth I have Judged and the few I am about to Judge shall be punish according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word unto perfection and as I so said and so warn as My Word says so shall it at this time come to pass JUDGMENT BEGINS AT THE HOUSE OF GOD and that doth not means Just the House of Israel Mine own people but of all the Houses of Mankind that profess to be of My and adhere to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and profess to believe in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah out of every tribe land people and Nation for all these as I so did in Daniels day write upon the walls thereof of KING BELSHAZZAR MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN as I numbered his Kingdom and finished it so have I weighed in My Balances and the Nations of the Earth thus by Me Judged and have been as so Judged found wanting and shall be given over to the full fury of the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment and thence as so said once the number of the days of the punishing of the Nations hath been fulfilled then all the Nations now Judged shall be brought along with all the Nations of mankind gone before Me at the last Judgement day to be Judged when time ends and the old Earth and Heavens are rolled up as one rolls up a corrupt and marred scroll and casts it into the fires of My wrath and anger and then once Judgment day ends and those found guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption and of sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments along with the adversary and his followers are cast into sheol and the bottomless pit therein to dwell forever suffering the punishment which is their just due and all those who have believed in by faith the true and only eternal true Passover Lamb and Messiah having obeyed from the heart willingly all of My Holy Laws and commandments throughout their lives on Earth by Faith and have by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL been redeemed and made Holy and pure in My sight and from thence ascended into the Heaven of Heavens then shall the creation New Heavens and Earth begin and be completed unto perfection. Thus it is now that the last Nations shall I Judge as I have these two Nations even Saint Lucia and Kiribati and if found guilty as Have these two so shall they by Me be punished shortly by the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger unless it is that they repent and do turn unto Me seeking forgiveness and upon being forgiven are by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL redeemed and made pure and Holy in My sight and in Judgment upon Judgment day acquitted and shall ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom thus it is if these two Nations in the time given to as so said  repent not of especially the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Holy Moral Law and of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of their lives upon the Earth then once the time of grace and mercy hath ended  it is that the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall descend upon them and as I said so I repeat that all of the Nations by Me Judged and found guilty not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but all of the sins crimes and transgression committed by mankind and all of Nations of mankind throughout all of the Earth thus far Judged and found by Me guilty  of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus it shall be that these and all the Nation Judged and found by Me guilty once the days of grace and mercy soon to end have ended then by great storms as said never afore seen upon the Earth of Tsunamis and tidal waves of Earthquakes and Volcanic activity shall I strike in wrath and anger all of these Nations and also by great floods hurricanes tornadoes cyclones of which shall be followed by plagues and diseases and pestilence drought and famine and then when all these troubles now descending upon all of the Earth and those to come hath come to an end a certain looking forward to by mankind as so afore said of the dawning of Judgment day but as I said if the day of troubles now come upon the Earth and all of mankind  had not been shortened then no flesh would by Me have been saved but for My peoples sake and all of those redeemed through the blood of eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL these days shall and have been shortened and thus as they have been shortened the dawning of the Judgment day is now not long off as afore said even at the door ready to enter in and the Judging of all of mankind is soon to begin. But say I this also if these and the Nations thus far Judged and awaiting punishment do repent whilst there is still time seeking for forgiveness of Me and upon being forgiven of all sins transgressions as afore said turn unto Me having been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction everlasting life and showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. THUS AS SO SAID SO SAY I UNTO THESE NATIONS NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT A LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment