Tuesday 24 September 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL JUDGE #THE #MARSHALL ISLANDS AND #NAURU IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be the Universe and all that exists therein even the Sun Moon and stars fixed in the Heavens and the Earth and all of the creatures of My creation that exist upon the Earth especially Mankind of whom I in the beginning  gave to them the responsibility for the care and protection of all the creatures that exist upon the face of the Earth and the environment of which in the beginning I created by the Word of My Mouth and breathed into mankind after creating their bodies thereof from the dust of the ground their souls and in the beginning gave them dominion over all of the creatures of My creation thus it is that the Earth is Mine as is also the whole of creation and it belongs to no one else thus it is Mine to give to whom I will and to take it from whom I will and all in the end all that doth truly belong unto mankind in the end are their souls or personality or spirit and nought else for at the end of life all the possessions land power riches and position that belong to mankind upon the Earth have to be given up and even the bodies of all mankind at the end of their life return from whence they were created along with the creatures thereof even unto the dust of the ground for it is I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven give life and at the end of the span of life physical I allotted to each and every person born as I do also with the creatures of the Earth I do return their bodies to the dust of the ground so that mankind can be made ready to face Me in Judgement and the creatures of the Earth return unto the one who created them even I Myself they being innocent of all crimes transgressions and sins for it is mankind alone that is guilty of the all sins crimes and transgressions especially of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment for mankind alone I did create in Mine own Image and gave all of mankind upon the Earth once only true freedom in all of their lives upon Earth the freedom to chose to do My will as so set down in My Word or do their own will and once having chosen that choice made fixed forever for until that time mankind is only free in as far as their Nature will allow them to be free and being fallen can only do that which until that time of true freedom of choice is given can only do that which is contrary to all of My revealed will and purposes as so set down in My Word and thus when that one time of true freedom of choice cometh then those upon choosing to do My Will My way as revealed in My Word and that way by being redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah and at the end of Earthly Life entering forever into My Heavenly Kingdom and those who do choose to do their own will their own way as so revealed in My Word having been so warned of the consequence of so choosing to do their own will and go their own way begin to suffer the consequences so doing as were Adam and even warned of the consequences of breaking the first commandment I gave to mankind and instead of doing My will by obeying the commandment given choose to heed the lies of the adversary and did in effect choose by disobedience to do their own will  and thus I did as I warned them I would do if they did disobey My first commandment in as far as the consequences of breaking that first commandments I would cause the curse of death to befall them and so as I warned so did it come to pass upon them and their descendents in that they with their descendants after them would  die spiritual by being cut off from the source of all life which is I Myself for I AM the source of all life spiritual and physical and with Me nothing that doth exist can exist throughout all of creation saith the Lord God and thus also to be banished and forbidden to enter My Kingdom forever as were Adam and Eve when cast out of My Kingdom upon Earth that being Eden’s garden. Thus as so said only once in the lives of all of mankind are all given one moment in their lives on earth the true freedom to chose to do My Will or their own and then when that choice is made it is as fixed as the stars in the heavens. Thus those who chose to do their own will and to disobey and break all of MY Holy Laws and commandments after facing Me in Judgment are banished to that place created for all the disobedient of mankind who are guilty of all manner of wickedness immorality and corruption and the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of those of mankind who chose to do their own will and not My Will for as I so said all of creation is Mine and all the creatures of My creation and even all of mankind whom as said I created from the dust of the ground and breathed into them their living souls and have given mankind once in life the freedom to chose My Will or their own of who when that time cometh all are made aware of the consequences of that choice and that once chosen there is no going back the choice being resurrected unto eternal life by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah and at the end of ascending into My Heavenly Kingdom or remaining spiritually dead in trespasses  and the sins of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and at the end of life physical descending into th bottomless pit by the Angel of death. But this also I say the path that leads to the downfall of one Mighty Nation nears its end and great shall be the fall thereof even unto the dust of the ground and unto sheol and the bottomless pit and all the Nations who profited from trading with this one shall mourn its passing especially those Nations who once relied upon it for support both militarily and financially. Thus though as so said I shall Judge the MARSHALL ISLANDS AND NAURU and if I find them guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws I shall with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger most severely but not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral law but for all manner of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and for the pollution and the destruction of the environment resulting not only in the cruel injuries diseases and deaths of the creatures of My creation but the cause of many illness and diseases that in these times plague mankind especially respiratory diseases and blood disorders of which I shall not Hold in Judgment those found guilty of causing the pollution and destruction of the environment guiltless but shall punish not only these Nations and those business guilty of so doing but each and every individual of mankind guiltless of so doing but shall in this life pour out the full fury of \My wrath and anger for these have sown to the wind and most surly shall reap the whirlwind of My wrath and anger unless they repent of all of their gross wickedness and evil of which they seem most reluctant so to do tot these I say be assured the sword of my just Judgment shall if thou do repent and turn for off thy grat wickedness strike thee down unto the pit and sheol forever. Thus it is if these Nations in the time given to repent, repent not of especially the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Holy Moral Law and of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of their lives upon the Earth then once the time of grace and mercy hath ended then it is that the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall descend upon all of the Nations by Me Judged and found guilty not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but all of the sins crimes and transgression committed by mankind and all of Nations of mankind throughout all of the Earth thus far Judged and found by Me guilty  of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus it shall be that these and all the Nation Judged and found by Me guilty once the days of grace and mercy soon to end Nations have ended then by great storms as said never afore seen upon the Earth of Tsunamis and tidal waves of Earth quakes and Volcanic activity in all of these Nations also great floods hurricanes tornadoes cyclones of which shall be followed by plagues and diseases and pestilence drought and famine and then when all these troubles now descending upon all of the Earth and those to come hath come to an end a certain looking forward to by mankind of the dawning of Judgment day but as so said if these days of troubles now come upon the Earth had not been shortened then no flesh would be saved but for My peoples sake and all of those redeemed through the blood of eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL’S sake these days shall and have been shortened and thus as they have been shortened the dawning of the Judgment day is now not long off as afore said even at the door ready to enter in and the Judging of all of mankind to begin. But say I this also if these and the Nations thus far Judged awaiting punishment do repent whilst there is still time and upon being forgiven of all sins transgressions turn unto Me having been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction everlasting life and showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent; and are by Faith in Him redeemed; in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. THUS AS SO SAID I ALL THE HOLY PEOPLE ISRAEL SO SAY I UNTO THESE NATIONS NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT A LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment