Monday 15 May 2017

#THE #RESPOSIBLITY OF #MP'S TO THEIR #CONSTIUENTS AND THE #PLEDGE THEY MAKE #BEFORE #GOD IN PARLIAMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus as I have afore revealed in My Word that I shall indeed send one to rule the Nations with a rod of Iron and so shall it come to pass but in as far as thine elections are concerned now it is that all those MP's who are elected to government and in opposition I shall hold them to account in as far as the fulfilment of their responsibility to the public and to their constituents is concerned. Indeed it shall be that if they fail in their office and in their responsibility I shall indeed take them to task and weigh them in My balances and if they be found wanting it is I who shall punish them even according to the measure of their failures I it is that shall make sure every pledge every promise and every commitment in all of the parties manifesto's shall be kept to the letter of even that which they have declared and publish before the people of the land none shall escape no not one none from this time forth shall hold the office of MP unworthily and treat it in contempt and fall short of the measure for such as hold the sacred trust of the people of this land and Nation, for it is from Me nothing is hidden saith the Lord God of the Hosts of the heaven of heavens no thought word or deed of any of mankind all is as an open book to Me and it is I who alone shall and do Judge the whole of mankind according to My Holy Law and Commandments I have revealed in My Word and delivered to Israel and to the whole of the Earth by My servant Moses.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment