Monday 29 May 2017

#AS #CONCERNING THE #TRANSLATION OF THE #TRUE #NAME OF THE #MESSIAH WHICH IS #IMMANUEL

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    There has to be at this time one matter to be settled and that is as I afore said the true name of the Messiah that by which the only true Son of God can be called is Immanuel and none other which also means the spelling which is used has to be perfectly translated from the Hebrew: עִמָּנוּאֵל‎ which is Immanuel both in what by thee is termed the old and New Testaments which means, "God with us or God come down to Earth as perfect  Man or God manifest in the flesh " of which changing the I to and E changes the translation of the Messiah's Hebrew name: עִמָּנוּאֵל‎ to mean what it doth not and of which I have not authorized so to be done. My Word written in the language which I gave unto My people must be translated as is perfectly and any other translation of it carries a curse for have I not said that whom so ever adds ought to My Word Law and Commandments unto them shall be added all the curses of My Word and cast out forever into the bottomless pit and unto them who take away ought from My Holy Word and Law their Names shall be erased from the book of Life. For did I not say when on Earth I have not come to do away with the Law and the prophets but establish and fulfil them and that not one jot or title shall pass from the Law and the prophets until all shall have been fulfilled.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment