Friday 5 May 2017

#THE #JUDGEMENT TO #COME NOW UPON THE #SHEPHERDS OF #GODS #FLOCK ESPECIALLY #ISRAEL’S #SHEPHERDS THE #WORLD OVER


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Yea it is at this time and in this day I shall weight in My balances all the shepherds of My Flock saith the Holy one of Israel for the Word rises up from the Earth to My throne that the shepherds have not fulfilled their duty to My Flock not only the flock of Israel but all of those who belong unto Me the World over they have fed and care for themselves guarded their own from the wiles of the adversary and neglected to guard My flock from all the ravenous wolves that seek to lead astray the sheep of My pasture to be devoured by them when they have strayed to far from their fold. Thus it shall be that when I have weighed them and if found them guilty of this crime against My flock and therefore against Me I shall visit them in wrath and anger and it shall be that they shall be cast forth from My presence forever for all of these are whitened sepulchres full of dead men’s bones having lived off the bounty I have provided them in their office and yet in turn have not past on that bounty to all of those who belong unto Me the sheep and lambs of My pastures those who are indeed called by My Holy Name My children, these are robbers thieves hypocrites who think that I see not nor know what they truly are, on the outside they appear righteous and holy but their hearts are blacker than deepest depths of the bottomless pit or that place thou doth call hell. For this do I say unto those who are weighed in My balances and found wanting thou hast already been Judged and at thy life’s end thy place has already been prepared for thee in the pit even that which mankind doth call hell for thou there is no salvation no reprieve only eternal damnation.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment