Tuesday 15 June 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL FOR HAVING BEEN #AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL #SIN I SHALL PUNISH #ST #KITTS & #NEVIS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL the only saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb of all of those of Mankind and the Holy People who belong unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL who have by Faith believed in and accepted Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb and upon being washed in His shed blood have become pure Holy and Righteous in My sigh having been cleansed of all the sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of especially Original sin. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel unto thee at this time even I saith the Holy One of Israel who hath created all of creation and all that exists therein by the breath of My mouth for I command it to exist and it was so and it is I who says and it comes to pass even I saith the Lord God of Hosts who am without beginning and end of days who holds all of creation in the palm of My hand and I it is who formed mankind body from the dust of the ground and breathed into them the breath of life even their living soul. I alone saith the Holy One of Israel who am the Judge of the quick and the dead. As so said I would I have Judged and found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption and immorality and am purposed to punish #ST KITTS & #NEVIS in wrath and anger and with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT unless they turn from off of breaking all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments and from all great wickedness corruption and immorality but not just turning from off committing these sins crimes and transgression but also from the pollution and destruction of the environment of this Nation and the surrounding seas and oceans that hath along with all the Nations of the Earth resulted in the deaths and cruel injuries of an; as numbered by mankind; innumerable multitude of the creatures of My creation and of which this Nation  along with all the Nations of the Earth as Judged are guilty of causing of which I shall in Judgment if they along with this Nation turn not from so doing I saith the Lord God of Host shall not hold them at this time and in Judgement guiltless but shall when they come before Me on Judgment day  shall as so said and set down as demanded by My Holy Law an Commandments set down in My Word be punished most severely but no only shall they be punished on Judgment day but also in these end of days upon the face Earth even in these days of wrath and anger the days of grace and mercy having as said ended if This Nation #ST KITTS & #NEVIS turns not from the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity thus as so said My wrath an anger at this time shall strike all the wicked and unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth who have As Judged been found guilty mainly of breaking all off My Holy Laws and commandments  and also guilty of the breaking of all of My moral Laws and shall in Judgement upon Judgement day having as so said being found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments My Moral Law the Angel of Death by Me saith the Lord God shall be commanded to cast all of the fallen wicked and unrepentant of mankind and the Holy people all headlong into the bottomless and sheol wherein is burn the flames everlasting torment the flames of which shall not ever. But as said afore and now say I again that apart from being guilty and unrepentant of all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and thus condemned to be cast upon Judgement day into the bottomless pit in as far as the pollution and the destruction of the environment of the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged much of the pollution and destruction of the environment hath not alone been caused by the people of this Nation but hath been caused by the tourists who have visited this Nation and other Nation in this region of which the Government of these Nations  if they don’t punish visitors for polluting the environment are then as guilty as their visitors and if there by any of the creatures of My creation suffer or die because of the pollution caused by them then I shall punish them in wrath and anger both in this life and in Judgement upon Judgement day. For many of the visitors of this regions Nations have only their own pleasure and enjoyment and that in enjoying themselves have little or no thought as concerning the damage the careless disposal of their rubbish can and hath and shall cause to these regional Nations environments and the creatures that exist herein of land and sea and doth ultimately contribute to the pollution of the whole of the Earth thus so saying though to Me these are not deliberate acts of pollution and destruction of the environment but of the sin of omission even careless and thoughtlessness acts that nevertheless are the crimes in My sight of omission for which they shall still in Judgement have to answer for, for in Judgement and the Judging of mankind there are the sins crimes and transgressions of commission and there are the sins crimes and transgressions of omission,  the crimes of commission being the deliberate sins crimes and transgressions  of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments being aware of the consequences and one day having to answer for them believing not only that they will not be punished because in their minds I exist not and that there is never going to be a Judgment day totally ignoring  My warnings that Judgment day is just around the corner and about to dawn and even some stating they could not care less if it does happen for in their minds there are many more sinners in the sheol and the bottomless pit they call hell than the repentant and redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL in heaven. Thus the sins crimes and transgressions of omission basically is humanity not  fulfilling the responsibility I placed on mankind for caring for the environment and the creatures of all of My creation from the beginning thus it is the act of failing not deliberately to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments resulting nevertheless in the punishment due for so being guilty of  omitting to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments though as so said not deliberately of which as so set down in My Word I have commanded all of mankind so to do from the very beginning ithus the sins of omission are act of neglect it is being warned of the consequences of failing to obey all of My Holy Word Laws and Commandments but neglecting to take notice of those warnings and to heed them and obey them thus avoiding the consequences of disobedience, it is also having the ability and the resources to stop a humanitarian disaster from happening like the civil wars persecution and deaths of the civilian population like that, that took place in Syria and and is taking place in Yemen but sitting on the side lines doing nothing to stop the suffering of women children and the innocents of those conflicts whilst watching it happening those are the crimes; still ongoing; of international community failing to stop humanitarian disaster from happening being all talk and little or no action just like the story of the good Samaritan the Nations of the Earth have become those who pays by on the other side even those as so said having the ability and resources to do so yet doing nothing for fear of being dragged into a conflict not of their making but yet is their bound humanitarian responsibility and duty to get involved if the population of a Nation is suffering at the hands of their own government to such an extent as took place and still is so doing in Syria these crimes of commission and sins of omission committed by the international community. Thus it shall be at this time and in Judgement all who are guilty of the crimes of omission and commission in the respect of international humanitarian disaster shall be held to account and if found guilty punished most severely and they shall not in Judgment be held guiltless and by Me shall be punished with the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger as shall I punish most severely all of those guilty of committing these crimes even the mass slaughter of their own people and Nation and shall at this time punish them forthwith as so set down in My Word according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But it is not just the pollution of their environment I shall punish this Nation for but also for the neglecting of the needy of this Nation of which I shall indeed punish this Nation and its Government for even the sick disabled the widow the elderly the orphan and homeless the poverty stricken and the destitute but more so for neglecting to provide adequate care and protection of those most precious in My site even all the children of all of the Earth and the young and vulnerable from those who would harm abuse or even murder them for all of these sins and crimes and all of those so set down herein shall I punish this and  Nations  all of the Nations of this region by whirlwind and fire by tsunamis and volcanic  eruptions by tornadoes and hurricanes great storms and tidal waves by floods and the increased heat of the sun drying out the land resulting in drought followed by famine pestilence plagues and diseases. But again I repeat the warning of the coming  diminishing of those resources need by thy transport system is not infinite and with the excessive use thereof those resources have diminished greatly so also have the resources needed by the industrial Nations of the Earth diminished greatly and not being infinite soon if the Nations of the Earth do not curb the usage of those resources shall run out but the problem now is if the industrial usage of the resources of the Earth increases and transport infrastructure escalates then possibility of the sudden end of those resources increases thus resulting in the sudden collapse of those nations reliant upon those resources thus inevitably resulting in the collapse of this modern western civilization. Thus as so said having Judge and found this Nation #ST KITTS & #NEVIS guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments in these days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth unless this Nation ceases to disobey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish this Nation as so set down herein in wrath and anger. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah. But and if this Nation #ST KITTS & #NEVIS turns from off all disobedience of My Holy Laws and commandment and obeys them all from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment