Tuesday 1 June 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I HAVE #AS #JUDGED FOUND #EL #SALVADOR #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL IN THESE END OF DAYS PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY ##JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood by Faith cleanseth all of those who believe in Him from all of the sins crimes and transgression of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandment and especially of Original sin without which there is no salvation or redemption. as so said so shall I having As Judged found this Nation even EL SALVADOR guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and the committing of all manner wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity the worshiping of images of wood and stone the works of men’s hands and the following after false messiahs prophets and the teachers of false faiths so shall I in these days of wrath and anger punish this Nation but not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law shall I punish this Nation but for also having been found by Me saith the Holy One of Israel guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation which hath resulted in the deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation thus the guilty perpetrators of these crimes against the creatures of My creation when Judgment day dawns shall not be held guiltless but shall face the full fury of My wrath and anger though it shall not only be when My Judgement day dawns shall I indeed pour forth My wrath and anger upon this Nation EL SALVADOR but even now at this time and in these Last and end of days even the days of wrath and anger death and destruction by Earth Quake Volcanic activity in many places not only in this Nations but in all the Nations of the Earth as so set down afore to be punished at this time also by great storms tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis and tidal waves as high as tallest building constructed by mankind and by catastrophic floods followed by the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the land so much so that nought therein will grown even any vegetation whatsoever nor any crops planted therein causing famine and drought as hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth even in those lands and Nations having thus far been punished by Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law of which shall continue until the end of days when Judgment day; as ordained by Me from the dawn of creation; dawns and all of mankind come before Me to be Judged those of mankind and the Holy people who by Faith have become the redeemed of the Lamb having by Faith been cleansed by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb  of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments the thus becoming Holy Righteous and pure in My sight and clothed with the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL and therefore acquitted in Judgement upon Judgement day who shall ascend into the Heaven of Heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven My eternal Kingdom to dwell therein for ever at My right hand and all the unrepentant disobedient breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments cast forth by the Angel of death along with the Adversary and his followers into the bottomless pit wherein burns forever the flames of everlasting torment from which there is no escape or reprieve for there is a great gulf fixed between the Heaven of Heavens and the bottomless pit and between the Earth and the bottomless pit over none can crossed. For it is as I have created the Heavens the Heaven of Heavens the Earth sun Moon and Stars thereof even all of the wonders of all of creation named as afore said by Mankind the Universe and all that in it is so have created I saith the Holy One of Israel because of the fall of mankind a place where in all the unrepentant disobedient breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments along with the Adversary and his followers could be banished from My presence forever; for the gates of Kingdom of Heaven have been for them from the very beginning shut up as they shall remain so for them forever; a place created wherein all the disobedient wicked and unrepentant of mankind could be punished for the breaking of as afore said all of My Holy Laws and Commandments My Moral Law and the committing by the unrepentant fallen of mankind of all manner of great wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity in all of their lives upon the face of the Earth. But it shall be for all of those who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL having been cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression by His shed blood shed upon the tree for all of those who have in the past and in the days of grace and mercy repented of all of their sins crimes and transgression seeking forgiveness of Me for all of their sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and upon being forgiven cleansed through the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer by Faith becoming thereby as so said Holy and righteous in My sight thus becoming the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven into which; as afore said; they shall ascend thereunto at the end of days when  all of the unrepentant fallen of mankind who when given the days of grace and mercy the chance to turn unto Me and be forgiven cleansed  and Made through the blood of the Messiah IMMANUEL Holy pure righteous in My sight and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven did refused and rejected the offer given and remained unrepentant, unredeemed fallen and dead in trespasses and sins who shall, when  My Just Judgement hath ended be cast into the fiery furnace wherein burns the flames of eternal torment. Thus let there be no mistake as to the punishment that all of the unrepentant of mankind shall suffer even the casting into by the Angel of death the bottomless pit as is so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments for as so said when I warned Adam and Eve of the consequences of breaking My commandments given not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that the punishment for that one sin and for that alone even original sin was death thus it is that My Holy Law and Commandments demand the same punishment for each and every sin crime and transgression committed by mankind throughout all of their lives upon face of the Earth, even of every sinful thought word and deed. Thus it was in the days of grace and mercy as it was in the beginning when I saith the Lord God provided a way to return unto Me. Thus it was when Adam and Eve fell and through them all of mankind thus it was that I in Loving Kindness provided a way for Mankind to return unto Me for they once fallen could not of themselves escape death and the grave and be resurrected from amongst the dead for the physically dead cannot resurrect themselves from amongst the dead as it is with physical so also with the spiritual someone had to take their place and to suffer the punishment which was their Just due in their place and the only one that could do that was the Messiah IMMANUEL who became a willing sacrifice suffering the punishment due for all of the sins transgression and crimes of those past present and future who were by Him to be forgiven resurrected from spiritual death and in the end physical death and by Faith in Him redeemed and at Last enter into or ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven for He said in My Father’s House are many mansions I go to prepare a place for you and shall return and take thee unto Myself so that were I am there shall ye be also in My in My Kingdom of Heaven at My right hand. Thus it is as the days of grace and mercy have ended and these days of wrath and anger have long begun so shall all of the Nation of the Earth having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of all the sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great evil and wickedness and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws so shall I at this time punish each and every unrepentant Nation as so said and so set down but more so shall those who in the days of grace and mercy rejected the salvation and redemption offer by Me shall suffer tenfold the punishment of those who were not given the days of grace and mercy to repent and return unto Me saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But and if this Nation even EL SALVADOR turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and EL SALVADOR until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment