Monday 21 June 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL FOR HAVING BEEN FOUND #AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL #SIN I SHALL PUNISH #CHILE IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                      Thus saith the Lord God of Host unto thee at this time ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT creator of all that is was and ever shall be and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour, redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb especially of the Holy People and all of those of mankind who are at this time by Faith the redeemed of the Lamb from out of every Nation upon the face of the Earth, He whose shed blood alone cleanses all of those who have by Faith accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer  from all of their sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially all of My Most Holy Moral Law and especially of Original sin; without which there is no salvation or redemption; not only as afore said just of the Holy People ISRAEL but all those of mankind who have by Faith become the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL For it is as so said afore the days of grace and mercy having ended now upon all of the face the Earth have come and shall continue even the days of wrath and anger and as afore said the heavens saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven will be as said to the prayers pleas petitions and supplications of mankind even as Iron or as brass, for as mankind hath hardened their hearts blinded their eyes and stopped up their ears to My Word and words of warning  before given throughout the ages through My servants the prophets of old and at present even of the days of wrath and anger death and destruction to come upon all the Earth even upon all of the Nations of mankind those days named in My Words as the days of “Jacobs trouble!” and “the end of days!” even the coming dawn of Judgment day and the end of this creation and the beginning of the New Creation of the Heavens and the Earth wherein righteousness holiness purity and truth shall exist and death and the grave sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments banished there from as shall all of those who have been Judged upon Judgment day and found guilty and unrepentant of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity banished to the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. Thus as so said and  set before all of mankind that the only way of escaping My wrath and anger to come and to be acquitted of all sins crimes and transgression on the day of Judgment was by Faith in the only true saviour redeemer and Messiah IMMANUEL  and thus instead the Nations  having rejected the means of salvation and escaping My Wrath and anger to come at this time and upon Judgement day as so said through unbelief great wickedness corruption and immorality mankind did blinded their eyes deafened their ears and hardened their hearts and did continue in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and as mankind hath deafened their ears to My Words of warning as delivered through My servants in past ages and at present so now it is as so said afore in these days of wrath and anger shall My Ears be deafened to the all the prayers supplications pleas and petition of mankind. Thus it is and shall be that My wrath and anger shall descend upon all the disobedient unbelieving and unrepentant breakers of all of  the Nation’s first upon those of My people found guilty of so doing and then upon all of mankind having been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments full measure and even for the breaking of all of My Most Holy Moral Laws even the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by Earth Quakes Volcanic eruptions of great and cataclysmic storms and of Tornadoes of hurricanes of flood tidal waves and tsunamis followed by such heat waves that shall dry out the ground and scorch the surface causing drought and famine followed by plague and pestilence on many Nations of the Earth even upon all of those of the Earth who know not Me saith the Lord God creator of the Universe and all that in it is nor desire to know Me who through unbelief and disobedience do break any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments. Thus it is that I have searched out this Nation even CHILE to see if there be any who are upright in heart righteous and holy in My sight so that per chance I would be able to withhold My wrath and anger from descending upon this Nation instead it is I have found first that the governments of this Nation is full of all manner of corruption immorality and great wickedness the neglecting of the poor the sick the elderly the disabled of their Nation and guilty of the destruction and pollution of their Nations environments resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation of land seas and air and using for their own benefit that which belongs to the people of that Nation have  entrusted their care and welfare into the hands of the Government of this Nation not for their own use but for their peoples benefit thus as so said afore that the Governments of the Nations of the Earth are in office not for their own benefit but for the benefit of all of the people of the Nations they Govern for the people of a Nation to a certain degree can exist for a time without a Government that is until they form a new Government from among the people that they can trust to govern their Nation for the benefit of the people and not for the Governments benefit but the Government of any Nation cannot exist without the people of a Nation to trust their Governments to govern their Nation on their behalf wisely and as they so trust the government they elect to govern their Nation as promised when elected to office if they fail so to do the electorate of the Nation can and will if their Government is found to be wicked and full of bribery corruption and immorality in the end as hath been recently seen demand their resignation and upon failing to get them to resign will force them; as they should be; from office and from the Governing of their Nation. But it is this day that Not only shall the people of a Nation hold their governments to account but I Myself and if they keep not the promises made when elected then it shall be not only will the people seek to cause their Government to fall but it is that in wrath and anger shall send forth from My treasuries a destroying wind to strike them down unto the dust of the Ground but before doing so I shall reveal to all and sundry all of their crimes committed in office of which though they seek with all of their might to hide their wicked corrupt and immoral crimes committed in office they shall not be able to do so as I have said in the past I shall bring out into the Light all the hidden things of darkness. But Nevertheless having search out this Nation as afore said and found them guilty of breaking My Most Holy Laws and Commandments even the breaking of My Moral Laws and having been found guilty also of Original sin as so set down in My Word by which not only this Nation shall have been Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of them but all the Nations of the Earth who are and have been Judged and been found guilty shall be punished one by one until Judgment day dawns. Thus having found CHILE guilty of breaking all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws as so set down in My Word and thus remaining unrepentant and fallen in wrath and anger shall I punish this Nation even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments even as is so set down and revealed in My Holy Word and Law full measure in wrath and anger death and destruction. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even CHILE and the Nations of the Americas and of Europe are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even CHILE and all the Nations of  the Americas and Europe if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Americas and Europe as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Asian and European Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

 From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment