Thursday 3 June 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING FOUND #AS #JUDGED #COSTA #RICA #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #COSTA RICA #SHALL BE PUNISHED IN THESE #END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

           Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Eternal Passover Lamb Saviour, Redeemer and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL all that is set down and revealed in My Word Law and the Prophets as concerning these end of days shall of a certainty come to pass upon all the Nations of the Earth when all of the Nations having been Judged by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT hath been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens be punished  by the pouring forth of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger death and destruction upon them and as the Days of the Judging of the Nations  by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT finding them  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of original sin hath been fulfilled thus it is now that the days of the punishing of the Nation shall in wrath and anger  begin as I saith the Holy One of Israel said and set down in My Word that it would when once the days of grace and Mercy given to all of the Nations of Mankind upon the face of the Earth  hath ended wherein they could have been by Faith redeemed and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight by being cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Saviour Redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah  IMMANUEL of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity  and of Original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents being as set down in My Word Adam and Eve  and in Judgment upon Judgement day at the end of days saved from My wrath and anger that shall be poured forth at the end of days upon Judgement day in Judgement upon all of those of mankind who have been found guilty of all the crimes sins and transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially of My Moral Law and the committing of all manner of wickedness evil iniquity immorality. Thus those days of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger in the punishing of the Nations thus found As Judged guilty as so said and set down of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and having rejected redemption by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL in the days of grace and mercy so shall it be as I have thus far done in the punishing of the Nation Judged by Me, so shall I saith the Holy One of Israel continue to punish all the Nations of the Earth; having been As Judged found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws an commandments and of Original sin; yet to be punished. But it is that not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Moral Law and of great Evil Wickedness Corruption Immorality and Iniquity shall I punish the Nations of the Earth especially this Nation even COSTA RICA, but also for all of the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation caused by mankind’s pollution that hath and is causing the devastation of the environment, even all of the creatures of My creation I gave mankind in the beginning not only dominion over gave mankind the responsibility for their care and protection of which as so said afore and say again mankind has most miserably and most wickedly failed in their God given responsibility for which those found guilty thereof shall for all eternity suffer the consequences of their failure in the bottomless pit and sheol  for in Judging of  the guilty thereof I shall not as said afore hold those responsible  guiltless in Judgement found guilty but as so said shall commit them to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment forever from which there is and never shall or can be any escape and as I shall at this time and in Judgment punish the Nations for their sins crimes and transgressions of as so said the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of all manner of wickedness so shall I saith the Holy One of Israel having also Judged the Governments of all the Nations of all of mankind  that have failed to meet their electoral and God given responsibility in the meet of the needs of the needy of their Nations; especially at this time this Nation COSTA RICA; even of the sick the terminally ill the disabled the deaf dumb and blind of the widow and the elderly of the orphan the homeless the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken and of the refugees within the Nations  gates fleeing mainly wicked and corrupt and  evil governments, civil war torture and  persecution even those also fleeing drought and famine plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases who would not have done so if the help they needed had been forth coming in the beginning from the wealthy and powerful Nations of the Earth who shall as so said as concerning the creatures of My creation those Nations with the capability to aid the poverty stricken Nations of the Earth but fail or refuse to do so shall I not only in Judgment severely punish and not hold them guiltless but indeed even at this time I shall punish them most severely even all of those guilty of the crimes transgression and sins set down herein by Earth Quake, whirlwind and fire by volcanic activity in diverse places Lands and Nations and by tsunamis and great tidal waves and storms by tornadoes, hurricanes and by floods drought and famine followed by plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases thus shall I of a certainty punish at this time all of the disobedient unrepentant Nations of the Earth guilty as so said of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down revealed and written down in all of My Most Holy Word and  since the beginning of the creation of the Earth and all of creation  upon the fleshy hearts of all of mankind even that which mankind calls their conscience that convicts them when they are not only doing wrong but also when they have broken My Holy Laws and Commandments and it is only those who commit the most wicked of horrific crimes do I hardened their hearts and set their destiny in stone to be cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit and of a certainty into the flames of everlasting torment that reside therein. But as so said even at this time in wrath and anger as I have as Judged punished thus far those Nation I have found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I punish this Nation COSTA RICA in wrath and anger even according to the punishment as so demanded and set down in My Word by My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even COSTA RICA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Law and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of MANKIND. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee.

 

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment