Monday 21 June 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING FOUND #BOLIVIA #AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL #SIN I SHALL##PUNISH BOLIVIA WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

             Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the whole of creation and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL Saviour Redeemer and the Eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanseth from all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments Especially of Original and First sin committed in Eden’s garden by Mankind’s first parents without which there is and can be no salvation or Redemption. Thus it is I saith  Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot who says and it comes to pass who commands and it is so even according to My will and purpose as is so revealed and set down in My Word, I who it is that hath created all that is was and ever shall be in the whole of creation so named by Mankind the Universe, thus it is that by the Word of My mouth I created the Earth Sun and Moon at the centre of creation and in the heavens all the wonders thereof that bear witness to the power and glory of My Holy Name and I it is who formed from the dust of the ground mankind’s body and breathed into their bodies the breath of life even their Immortal Souls created in Mine own image in My Image created I them male and female and gave them dominion over the whole of My creation until they fell being deceived by the adversary and were cast out of Eden’s garden brining upon all of creation trhe curse of death and the grave and the beginning and passing of days to be ended when My Judgement day shall dawn and all of mankind shall be Judged without exception. Thus it was also that I created upon the Earth all of the creature of My creation thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel saviour and redeemer of all of those who have by Faith been washed clean in the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and are counted in My sight as pure Holy and righteous and inheritors of the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens Thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens who in seven days created I all of creation from the Earth being without form and void and Ruach Hakodesh moving upon the face of the Earth and upon the waters that covered the Earth and commanded light to exist and shine forth throughout all of My creation and upon the Earth divided I the waters of the Earth the lower waters from the upper waters and created and above the upper and lower waters created I the Heavens and upon the Earth in the midst of the lower waters called I the dry land to come forth naming it Earth and the waters between seas and oceans and commanded the Earth to bring forth grasses herbs trees after their and in their seasons to bring forth seed after their kind and for the trees bearing fruit their seeds to be in the fruit they bore to feed both the creatures of My creation and mankind whom created I as so said and set down in Mine Own Image thus  from the dust of the ground and the sand of the seas shore to the vastness of My Creation so named by Mankind the Universe did I saith the Holy One of Israel create therein all that hath doth and shall exist therein until Judgment day dawns but as My ways are not Mankind’s ways and Mankind’s will not My will as My Word reveals and neither is the span of My days as the span of mankind’s days for in it is that with Me there is no beginning or end of days for I AM THAT I AM, am infinite and eternal in all of My Being thus also says it not in My Word a thousand of mankind’s years are but as a day unto Me even as yesterday when is past. But say I now that as mankind’s will is not My will and My will not mankind’s both cannot exist together in all of My creation and especially in the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens thus this say unto thee is the cause of the last great battle to be fought on the plains of Megiddo as so set down and revealed in My Word even of the outcome of the Battle for as all of creation belongs unto Me and none other and as so said afore and in My Word as My will is done in the Heaven of Heavens even in the Kingdom of Heaven so Must and shall My Will be done upon Earth and in all of My creation thus all that is contrary to My Will and purpose cannot and shall not exist in all of My creation and must be cast out and banished there from and as so said mankind’s will is opposed to My will all of those of Mankind who do their own will and refuse to do My will shall be cast from out of and banished in the end from My creation and as mankind fell and was banished from Eden’s garden so did I create a place of banishment and punishment whereby all of those who followed after their own will, will be banished to even the bottomless pit and as mankind was created by Me and is part of My creation and rebelled against Me in the breaking of the first commandment so must mankind be punished even as Adam and Eve were when I cast them out of Eden so not only is the bottomless pit a place of banishment alone but a place of punishment for having and continuing to rebel against Me in the breaking of the first commandment and then thereafter in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments the prayer given to the folloers of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL says it all.  Thus also this is the reason why mankind who seek to do their own will can never ever enter My Kingdom of Heaven and is in reality the true source of the fall and of all the sins crimes and  transgression committed upon the Earth and in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all wickedness immorality corruption rebellion and unbelief. Thus it hath been and is and shall be until mankind is willing to do My will willingly then banishment as begun in the casting out of Eden so must the destiny be of all of those of mankind who are unwilling to do My Will from the heart and do disobey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for it is that I desire all of mankind willingly to do My will upon the Earth, but not by force but by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as is so set down in My Word. But as banishment means a casting out as so said there must be a place of banishment thus as so said the creation of the bottomless pit must be for mankind a place of banishment for as I created mankind in My image neither can I erase mankind from existence for mankind’s soul created I immortal so I had to cast out mankind from Eden’s garden and though the curse of death descend upon mankind and creation for their sake so the execution of the death sentence was delayed so that mankind could return unto Me through the promise given of a Messiah to come and thus hope remained  and doth remain in Me for mankind’s return unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saith the Lord God of the Hosts of heaven until mankind passes from the Earth in physical death for once that boundary is crossed there is no redemption or resurrection forever So I hoped in the days of grace and mercy mankind would repent and by Faith in the redeemer and Messiah returning unto Me. So because mankind and the Nations of mankind refused to repent in the days of grace and mercy and by faith in the only true eternal redeemer, saviour, Messiah and the only true Passover Lamb IMMANUEL be redeemed and saved from My wrath to come in Judgment so must I cast mankind out to that place of banishment even the bottomless pit and sheol and the path and way down there unto are know by all the wicked and rebellious of Mankind it having been written upon he fleshy tablets of their hearts and as is also so set down in My Word. But not only hath mankind chosen this path but also the adversary and his followers who chose in the beginning to do their own will and thus were cast out of heaven and down unto the Earth there to reside until Judgment day and upon being As Judged and found guilty of rebellion and of all of the sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Law and of tempting mankind to disobey the first commandment given resulting in the fall of mankind of which he knew full well if mankind heed his lies they would fall thus it can be said he was an accessory after the fact and was there and then punished accordingly and in Judgement with his followers shall be cast without mercy into the bottomless pit along with all of those who followed him and that forever. But still in My heart remains the hope that many of Mankind will willingly in these days of wrath and anger turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and begin to obey all of them willingly from the heart. Thus it was in the Judging of the Nations those found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and great evil and even all of the sins of commission and omission as afore said a time of grace and mercy wherein the Nations if they were willing to repent and return unto Me and be redeemed by the only true Messiah saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL could have done so and would have thus escape My wrath and anger in Judgement upon Judgement day to come that shall descend upon all of the wicked, disobedient and rebellious of Mankind was by them was rejected. Thus as I said once the days of grace and mercy ended the days of wrath and anger in the punishing of the Nations thus Judged would begin so as the days of grace and mercy rejected hath end and the days of the Judging of mankind completed and the days of the punishing of the Nations thus  As Judged found guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin  in wrath and anger begun as of which as so said shall continue until all the Nations by Me have been punished saith the Lord God according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments and I repeat as said shall not end until all the Nations thus Judged one by one have been punished and then shall come to pass the Last Great battle and there after the end of days and the dawning of Judgment day. So as My Word warning mankind of that which is to come to pass upon the Earth so hath also the signs as so set down throughout My Word as concerning these Last days and the end of days and the coming dawning of Judgment day been seen and witnessed upon all of the face of the Earth by all of mankind who see the disasters as acts of Nature and not the signs of the last or the end of days. But as with the other Nations thus Judged so shall it be with this Nation even BOLIVIA if found guilty not only of the breaking of all of My Holy laws and Commandments but also of the pollution and devastation of their environment which hath and doth result in the cruel injuries and deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation and not thus I shall not hold in Judgement those responsible for doing so guiltless but shall be Judged and punished unto perfection. Thus as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of the punishing of the Nations in wrath and anger commenced so shall I; as I shall with all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me; punish them in wrath and anger by Earth quake and volcanic eruptions’ in diverse places and by whirlwind and fire even by tornadoes an great storms greater than those thus far descended upon the Nations of the Earth as never afore seen upon the Earth until this time also by floods and tidal waves and Tsunamis of such ferocity that no not one structure in their passing shall be left standing followed by the increased heat of the sun drying out and scorching the Earth so much so that no crops will grow therein resulting in famine drought plagues, pestilence and unstoppable diseases of famine. But in as far as the Governments of these this Nation even BOLIVIA is concerned as I have done so with others so shall I Judged and condemn this Government having been found failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the blind deaf dumb and disabled of the orphan and the homeless and especial of the poverty stricken and destitute and the terminally ill and even those seeking refuge fleeing persecution and civil war residing with this Nations gates but more so shall I punish this government in the find of them failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation BOLIVIA and the Nations of the Americas and Europe are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation BOLIVIA and all the Nations of the Americas and Europe if they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so shall be blessed and prosper in all that they do as they have never afore been blessed or prospered and I shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the all consuming fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment