Monday 22 March 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #AS #JUDGED AND FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE #END OF DAYS #NORWAY SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL Saviour and redeemer of the Holy People and all of those of mankind who have by Faith become the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb having been forgiven of and cleansed of all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking my Holy Laws and Commandments through His shed blood especial of Original inherited sin. Thus it is saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and heaven of Heavens creator of all that is was and ever shall be I who by the Word of My Mouth created all of creation the heavens and heaven of heavens the at the centre the Earth Sun and Moon and the stars of the Heavens with their planets that orbit them fixed in their place even all of creation so named by mankind the Universe. Thus in all in eternity before time existed did I command them to come into being and it was so as I also did with the Earth and all that on it is even all the creatures of My creation created I them from the dust of the ground and commanded them to go forth and multiply and cover the surface of the Earth thus then created I mankind created I from out of the dust of the ground mankind breathing into them the breath of life even their living immortal souls of which I created them in Mine own Image both male and female thus until they fell they had  a beginning of days but no end thereof they were  immortal and equal in all of their being perfect pure and holy in My sight and thus it was when they fell they brought upon all of My creation the curse of death the grave corruption and the beginning of days and unless I had been merciful unto mankind in the provision of a way back unto Me through the promise of a Messiah and Saviour all of mankind would have ceased to exist from off of the face of the Earth. Thus it was that the days of grace and mercy began with the casting out of the Garden of Eden and of which now hath ended and the days of wrath and anger began where in all of the Nations as Judged have by Me saith the Holy One of Israel  been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and shall be punished according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law unto perfection even with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT as so set down and revealed in all of My Word the Law and the prophets. For as there was a beginning of days so must there be an end of days as so set down and revealed in all of My Word and as all thing as so set down and revealed in My Word until now hath been fulfilled and shall continue to do so until Judgment day dawns and all of mankind both the quick and the dead are brought before Me to be Judged. But first must all as so said be fulfilled as is so set down in My Word  The Law and the prophets through whom I revealed all that was and is ordained to come to pass in these days now come upon all of the Earth and on all of mankind as also I did   commanded My servants set  down all that I revealed unto them even all of My Holy Laws and Commandments first on tablets of stone and then on scrolls to be a testimony and a witness to all of mankind of all that I required of mankind in as far as all of My Holy Laws and Commandments are concerned and of the consequences breaking any and all of them so that  when coming before Me in Judgment they all shall have no excuse that they knew not what I required of mankind even perfect perpetual obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments upon pain of Death first Spiritual being cut off from Me who am the source of all life both spiritual of which happened when mankind fell and was cast out of Eden’s garden after committing Original sin and second physical death being cut off from this existence if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments at the end of Earthy life. Thus it was in the beginning mankind did My will as it was and is done in My Kingdom of Heaven upon the Earth but after mankind fell mankind began to disobey all of My Holy Law and Commandments; written upon the tablets of their hearts and thereafter upon tablets of stone as was delivered unto Israel by My servant Mosher; walking contrary to all of My Holy Will and purposes and began to commit all manner of wickedness evil corruption as is seen in the murder of Abel by his brother Cain. But in grace and mercy I gave unto mankind a way back unto Me in the promise of a saviour and messiah to come who would if they believed in and accepted Him as their saviour by Faith would be saved from My wrath in Judgement to come upon all of the fallen and unrepentant of mankind upon Judgement day at the end of days and would be resurrected unto everlasting life and at the end of their lives ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven thus gave I to mankind a span of physical life so that if any of mankind did desire to return unto Me they could do so by faith in the promised Messiah which was fulfilled as promised in the birth of the Messiah IMMANUEL who did in Judgement take their place being punished for all of the sins crimes and transgressions; ESPECIALLY ORIGINAL SIN; of all of those who had and would come to believe in and accept Him as their saviour and only eternal Passover Lamb first by repenting  of all their sins crimes and transgressions and then seeking to be by Me forgiven of all sins crimes transgressions and especially of inherited original sin and then by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL be redeemed by the cleansing of His blood and through His righteousness become pure  Holy and righteous in My sight and by Him  resurrected unto eternal life He being the only true eternal Messiah and Passover Lamb for there is no other way any of mankind can be saved redeemed and given eternal life  and in Judgement be saved from My wrath and anger to come upon all of the wicked unrepentant Law breaking Nations  of the Earth if found guilty original sin and of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and to be cast into the bottomless pit forever except by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus it is that as the days of wrath and anger death and destruction in the punishing of the Nations of the Earth as Judged By Me hath begun so hath begun the days of Jacobs trouble and it is that now none shall escape My Just Judgement and the outpouring of the all consuming fires of my wrath and anger no not one. Thus it is and shall be that those Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and have refused in the days of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah shall be having been in Judgement upon Judgment day found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin and all manner of wickedness evil iniquity immorality and corruption shall be punished by the casting thereof in to the bottomless pit. Thus now it is that the days of grace and mercy having ended only the days of wrath and anger remain to be executed upon all the unrepentant Nation of mankind and of the Holy People as so demanded by all of My Holy Laws and Commandments only those who shall escape My wrath and anger until Judgment days as said and set down are all of the Nation that shall obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down and revealed in My Word all who refuse to do so shall feel the full force of My all consuming wrath and anger descending upon them by Great Storms Hurricanes Tornadoes cyclones Tsunamis tidal waves Earth Quakes and Volcanic activity even  followed by the increased heat of the Sun scorching and drying out the ground leading to drought and famine plagues and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases and these shall not cease until Judgment day dawns and all of Mankind have been brought before Me to be Judged as said afore the Living and the dead past present and future. Thus as I have Judge and am purposed to Punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and found wanting even guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws so I am purpose as Judged to punish this Nation with IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and as with the other Nations thus far Judge and found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and also guilty of committing all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity especially in as far as their Governments are concerned for failing to meet the needs of the needy of  their Nation even the sick the lame the disabled the homeless the orphan and shelter for the refugee fleeing civil war and persecution and of the poverty stricken and destitute also guilty of polluting and destroying the environment of which hath resulted in the deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation thus as I am set to punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus already Judged I shall in wrath and anger by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger punish the Government of this Nations even NORWAY. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even NORWAY  and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment