Monday 8 March 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE END OF DAYS I SHALL IN #WRATH AND ANGER PUNISH #TURKEY WITH #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of those who by Faith belong unto Me saith the Lord God of Hosts  having been redeemed by His shed blood making them Holy Pure and righteous in My sight. Thus say I  unto thee even I who hath by the Word of My Mouth created the Earth the Sun Moon and the stars of the Heavens yea even all of creation and all that in it that doth exist to Glory of My Holy Name and hath by My Word formed from the void the Earth and upon it created the seas oceans and the dry Land and upon the dry Land brought I forth all the herbs of the field the trees of the forests the Lakes rivers and streams the mountains and hills and to inhabit them all the creatures of My creation and last of all created I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens mankind forming their bodies from the dust of the ground and I breathed into their bodies the breath of life even their living immortal souls created in Mine own image in Mine own image created I them both male and female and as so said commanded mankind and all of the creatures of My creation that existed upon the face of the Earth to go forth and multiply and cover the surface thereof of the whole Earth even of all the seas oceans lakes rivers and streams even of every  species of marine life and upon the land all the species of animal insect fowl and reptile life even as so said all the creatures of My creation saith the Holy One of Israel  to populated the surface of the Earth with their offspring and gave I unto mankind  dominion over all the creatures of My creation and thus made I mankind responsible  for the care and protection of all the creatures of My creation as also did I make mankind in the beginning responsible for the care and protection of the environment of the whole Earth of which after they fell they abandoned both the care and protection of the environment and all of the creatures of My creation after they fell being deceived by the lies the Adversary who took upon himself the form of a serpent  the form of a serpent to deceive them into into disobeying My first Command even to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil claiming that they would not as I so said most surely die and as they believed his lies so they upon eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil fell being first cut off from Me the source of all life the first death and eventually after a span of life physically their bodies returning unto the dust of the ground and their souls entering into eternity to await being Judged upon Judgement day the second death from which there is no escape for all of mankind . But I being merciful provide a way back unto Me and unto everlasting Life through the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come who would if they believe in Him by Faith provided a way back unto Me and in Him the curse of death ended when He in the place of all of those who did would and shall believe suffered My Just Judgement by being cast into the bottomless pit and the flames of torment  that burn therein but He being perfect holy pure righteous and eternal death could not hold Him and thus upon conquering death for all who believe in Him He rose triumphant over death and the grave and thus as He rose from amongst the dead so they in Him who believe in Him also are resurrect from the dead unto eternal life death and the grave no longer having claim over them and thus when their life ends upon Earth they have shall and do ascending into the Heaven of Heavens even My Heavenly Kingdom before My throne and when the New heavens and when the new Earth and Heavens are created once again returning to the new Earth in the New Heavens with all the heavenly host to dwell forever. Thus I repeat as promise as is revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets by Me having been fulfilled in the coming of the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL  HE who did take upon Himself My Just due punishment for all the sins crimes and transgressions especially first of all Original sin for all of all those who have shall and do  believe in Him by faith to redeem them was in their place  Judged and condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit and therein suffer My wrath and anger full measure for all their sins crimes and transgressions but first for original sin that caused the fall of mankind and then as so said and set down for all of the sins past present and future  those of mankind who would repent be forgiven and by Faith in Him be cleansed of all sin crimes and transgression and of all wickedness immorality and corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the first being that of not eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and thence forth all My Holy Laws and commandments set down in stone even all of that which i call the ten commandments as so set down in My Word and also all of the faults and failures and mistakes committed by those who believed in Him by faith thus when it is time for them to be upon Judgment day Judged HE shall stand before  Me saith the Lord God of all creation  Me He shall stand before Me and say to Me for the committing all of the sins crimes and transgressions especially of Original sin of those who believe in Me and have accepted Me  by Faith as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb counting  My death as their death My resurrection as their resurrection and My accession as their ascension thus for them the I have the price for all of their sins crimes and transgressions and  especially the price of original sin and thus in Me is their salvation redemption and ascension into the Kingdom assured for I have paid the price and I shall say Just Judgment for these having been meet and the price paid Justice is satisfied and they are acquitted and are in My sight once more pure Holy and righteous and therefore worthy to enter into My Heavenly Kingdom forever. But for all of all the wicked the rebellious the breakers of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws who repent not nor believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb who commit all manner of wickedness corruption immorality lies murder debate deceit abusers of the innocents and all of those who do cause the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation either deliberately or by the pollution and destruction of the environment who know not Me nor desire to know Me all these who despise that which is good holy and pure when they come before Me to be Judged and I call out to see if any will stand up for them and defend them as were all of those who believed in the only true Messiah redeemer and saviour IMMANUEL thus when no one comes forth to defend them for Me there is and shall be no other course but to Judge them and pass upon them the verdict that shall be given in Judgement upon Judgment day is as Judged guilty as charged and thus then shall the punishment that is their just due shall be announced and immediately shall  be executed upon them even the casting of them into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment by the hand of the Angel of death and therein to reside and suffer forever from which there is and shall be no reprieve or escape there being a great gulf fixed between the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and the Earth. But say I this though I shall punish most severely all the wicked of mankind rather would I have had it that all of mankind and the Nations of mankind would repent and through the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb be redeemed by faith and made pure and Holy in My sight and to be worthy of ascending into the Heaven of Heavens even My Heavenly Kingdom than having to because of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments of original sin and unbelief and of great wickedness and immorality and corruption and the destruction of the environment caused by mankind’s pollution of the environment and misuse of the Earth’s resources even that which mankind calls fossil fuels of which I provided for the benefit of mankind not the destruction thereof and for the deaths and destruction of the creatures of My creation of which the perpetrators in Judgment shall be held by Me accountable and shall not be held guiltless but I shall pour forth upon them the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure even upon this Nation TURKEY of which I at this time have Judged and found guilty of breaking all of my Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is as this Nation hath not repented of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of their life upon the Earth and of Origin sin as the days  of grace and mercy hath ended then it is that the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall  I now cause to descend upon all of the Nations by Me Judged and found guilty not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but of all of the sins crimes and transgression committed by mankind and all of Nations of mankind throughout all of the Earth thus far Judged and found by Me guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus it shall be now that  the days of grace and mercy having long ended I shall saith the Holy One of Israel punish the unrepentant Nations of the Earth by great storms as said never afore seen upon the Earth of Tsunamis and tidal waves of Earth quakes and Volcanic activity in all of these Nations also floods hurricanes tornadoes cyclones of which shall be followed by plagues and diseases and pestilence drought and famine and then when all these troubles now descending upon all of the Earth and those to come hath come to an end a certain looking forward to by mankind of the dawning of Judgment day but as so said if these days of troubles now come upon the Earth had not been shortened then no flesh would be saved but for My peoples sake and all of those redeemed through the blood of eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL’S sake these days shall and have been shortened and thus as they have been shortened the dawning of the Judgment day is now the door ready to enter in and the Judging of all of mankind shall of a certainty soon begin. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL  Thus it is as I have Judged and found this Nation even TURKEY guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law so shall I by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT in wrath and anger as so said afore SAITH THE LORD GOD OF THE HOST OF HEAVEN AND ALL OF CREATION shall punish this Nation which in the end shall result in their utter and total destruction unless TURKEY shall turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets and if this Nation doth obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments from the heart  so shall I bless protect and prosper TURKEY as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

 

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment