Monday 1 March 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #ISRAEL #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY COVENANT AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE END OF DAYS I SHALL PUNISH #ISRAEL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                 Thus saith the Lord God and THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the only true eternal pure holy perfect Passover Lamb without spot or blemish the first born of the Living God even I AM THAT I AM creator of all that is was and ever shall be the Earth and all that exists thereon and from all eternity planned out and ordained according to My Will and purposes and as I so planned and purposed it so hath all that I ordained come to pass as so shall the day of Judgment soon shortly to dawn when all of mankind and the Holy People shall come before Me in Judgement to be Judged even by and according to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the righteous who are so by Faith in the only true Messiah being clothed in His righteousness even the only true infinite eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL shall be acquitted and ascend into Heaven even the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens and My Eternal Kingdom without beginning or end and the unrepentant wicked immoral unrighteous disobedient rebellious fallen of mankind and the Holy People who have broken covenant with Me and refuse to repent and turn unto Me by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL who know not Me nor desire to do so who upon being Judged by My Holy Laws and Commandments and being found not only to have broken covenant with Me but have committed all manner of great wickedness immorally and corruption especially guilty and unrepentant of Original inherited sin even all of those of My people who have refused to cleanse the land of promise of all that pollutes it even of all of the wicked perversions and idolatries of the Nations but more so have refused to rebuild the House to My Name so that My Name once More shall dwell in the midst of My People in the House to My Holy Name along with the ARK of My covenant containing the tablets of stone whereon is written all the Laws of My Covenant even of the covenant made by the hand of Mosher in the wilderness. Thus shall it be for the breaking of My Covenant even the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for the committing of great wickedness immorality and corruption shall the guilty of My Holy people in Judgement be Judged and condemned to the bottomless pit and sheol wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment forever for all of their sins crimes and transgressions.  Though say I saith the Holy One of Israel wanted it not for as said I have no Joy even in the death of the wicked and in the condemning, punishing and casting of them down into the bottomless pit even all of the unrepentant of My Holy People rather would I that they turn and repent of their great wickedness and by Faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb even IMMANUEL renewed Covenant with Me and by faith in Him become Holy pure and righteous in My sight. But it is as I shall in Judgement upon Judgment day Judge condemn My Holy People to the bottomless pit if having  not repented of the breaking all of My holy Laws and Commandments and refusing to renew Covenant with Me but more so shall I as Judged upon Judgement day punish all of the Nations of the Earth Guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as I shall in Judgement condemn the fallen the wicked and disobedient of My Holy People guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and cast them by the hand of the Angel of death into the bottomless pit more so shall I as Judged condemn the guilt of all the Nations of the Earth for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets  if they have remained unrepentant when My Judgement day dawns and have  not by faith in the only true Messiah been redeemed and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression and become Holy pure and Righteous in My sight through His shed blood for as so said afore without the shedding of blood there is and can be no remission of sins crimes and transgressions especially those committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and especially Original sin. But soon it shall be and that of a certainty as I have Judged the Nations of the earth so shall I now punish them with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure even with also the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and shall not let up until each and every Nation upon the Face of the Earth hath be punished as so Judged by Me one by one thus are the warning signs of the coming of My wrath and anger to be poured out upon the Nations thus judged by Me have been seen upon the face of the Earth which are but warnings and not the full measure of My wrath and anger that shall be poured forth upon all the ISRAEL  and found them guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Laws and as Judged and found guilty so shall they as  afore said by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT be punished and that most severely but not only shall they be punished for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments alone but also for committing all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and for the pollution and the destruction of the environment not only of the land but of the oceans and seas that have resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation whose blood cries out from the ground for the Justice of My Just Judgment to strike down the guilty and cast them down into the bottomless pit, and sheol wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment that exists therein as punishment even as so doth the blood of those who have been murdered by the wicked immoral perverts of mankind who on Judgment day as afore said shall be denied the mercy they denied their victims and shall of a certainty be cast not only into the bottomless pit but of a certainty into the fires of everlasting torment that exists therein without reprieve for My Judgment and punishment is not as mankind’s as so said afore Mine is permanent and forever. But not alone shall I as Judged punish severely ISRAEL for having found them guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments even of breaking Covenant with Me but the government having been found by Me guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also failed in providing adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of all of My Holy People and for all of  the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein shall the Governments of this Nation ISRAEL and the Governments of all the Nations of mankind be punished in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement and by whirlwind and fire great storm and hurricanes tornadoes and cyclones by Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and by floods drought famine plagues and diseases so shall they all be punished having been found guilty and unrepentant of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin but more so of breaking Covenant with Me saith the Holy One of Israel.  Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even ISRAEL and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth giving them peace with Me and with each other; especially ISRAEL; that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment