Thursday 4 March 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #IRAQ AND #MYANMAR #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #PUNISH THEM IN THESE #END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator and the redeemer of mankind and the Holy People ISRAEL even the only true Messiah saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb even of all of those who belong unto Me who have in accepting Him by Faith as their saviour and redeemer have been through His shed blood forgiven and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  and especially of Original inherited sin and resurrected unto eternal life by Faith becoming inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven  even the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL. This say I now unto thee at this time as I have weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement  and am purposed  in wrath and anger to punish all the Nations of the Earth they all having been found guilty first and foremost of Original sin and of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially at this time and in these days of breaking My Moral Law also of great wickedness unrighteousness immorality and corruption the neglecting of the weak and needy the sick the disabled and the elderly the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of My creation even of land sea and air and of the pollution of the environment and the destruction of the natural habitat of the creatures of the Earth even By this Nation IRAQ thus as I shall punish all of the Nations of the Earth so shall I punish this Nation at this time having been Judged by Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments as so shall I also punish all the Nations of the Earth one by one by the out pouring of My wrath and anger unto perfection for as they have all been  Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall all of mankind be in Judgment upon Judgement day having been found not only guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but and especially of Original inherited sin day be punished with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT  and the full fury of the outpouring of My wrath and anger descending upon. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel of a truth none of no not one of unrepentant fallen Nation upon the face of the Earth shall escape the full force of My wrath and anger descending upon them by whirlwind and fire plague and disease pestilence and Earth Quake floods and the increased heat of the sun turning the ground as hard as rock and barren resulting in drought and famine death and destruction thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens as so said afore that now the days of grace and mercy have long ended so hath begun these days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations thus Judged and found guilty not only of Original sin and all the sins crimes committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws commandments but of breaking all of My Moral Law. Thus it is that the punishing of all of wicked and fallen Na6tions of the Earth shall not end until all the Nations being Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments have as afore said been punished unto perfection which shall be when My Judgement day dawns . But I saith the holy One of Israel being most merciful and having no Joy in the death even of the wicked so shall I have mercy upon all of those Nations until Judgement day who do turn from off their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and who do from the heart until Judgment day dawns obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law as are so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets and thus shall I then until Judgment day dawns with hold My wrath and anger from being poured out upon them and instead shall bless and prosper them. But say I unto thee all of those who refuse so too do I shall in no way with hold the full fury of My wrath and anger from descending upon them full measure even as they deserve and upon Judgments days dawning in Judgment upon being weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  and My Moral Law and of all manner of wickedness evil corruption immorality iniquity and perversion their end shall be as I have saith the Lord God of all of creation so set down in stone for all of the wicked and fallen of mankind even the bottomless pit and sheol wherein burns the flames of the fire of everlasting torment  from which there is no escape. But it is and shall be that all who from the heart obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments as so set down I shall alone withhold My wrath and anger and for their obedience shall I bless them with peace and prosperity and they shall in Judgment not suffer as so shall all the disobedient of mankind for in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments cometh hope and in that hope those who do hope shall not go unrewarded in the end thereof. Thus say I concerning the fall of the Mighty Nations  of the Earth they all shall fall one by one unto the bottomless pit and sheol as is revealed in My Word and is as so set down in stone for it is written that four Mighty Nations of the Earth shall in these end times of a certainty fall down unto the dust of the Earth to rise no more especially the one to fall by the stone taken from a mighty mountain formed without hands who shall strike at its very foundations causing it to be shattered in pieces and its inhabitants scatter throughout the Earth and is now known as the modern Babylon and the fall of this Babylon shall be far greater than that of the old Babylon the second shall be brought down and destroyed utterly by one of the other  mighty Nations whose fall shall follow closely upon its heels and the last shall I cause to fall by the striking of My terrible swift sharp sword wielded by the one in whose hands I have placed it not only to cause the fall of the last mighty Nation but and also to wreak My vengeance upon all the wicked Nations of mankind for all of their great wickedness immorality corruption and especially upon that Nation even MYANMAR now guilty of gross inhumanity towards it own people much of which until its ethnic cleansing of an ethnic minority had remained hidden of which shall before its fall down unto the dust of the ground be brought out into the light by Me to be seen by all of mankind who shall bear witness to the inhumane and cruel way and manner in which it hath treated not only its own people but its ethnic minorities of which when revealed there shall not one person who witness this one’s cruelty and inhumanity in the treatment of its own people when all of its wickedness and the evil treatment of its own people is revealed and brought out into the light by Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens to be seen by all of the inhabitants of the Earth, they shall cry out in horror. But in as far as the punishment of all of the Nations of the Earth is concerned if as afore said obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments is not soon forth coming all as said by Me saith the Holy One of Israel shall suffer the full outpouring of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger descending upon them even upon all the Nations of the Earth that have been by Me saith the Holy one of Israel  Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL  Thus it is as I have Judged and found this Nation even LEBANON guilty mainly of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law so shall I by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT in wrath and anger as so said afore SAITH THE LORD GOD OF THE HOST OF HEAVEN AND ALL OF CREATION shall punish this Nation which in the end shall result in their utter and total destruction unless LEBANON shall turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets and if this Nation doth obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments from the heart  so shall I bless protect and prosper IRAQ as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment