Saturday 13 March 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL AS #JUDGED THE #UKRAIN SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY JUST #JUDGEMENT AND #ISRAELS RETURN UNTO THE #PROMISED #LAND AFTER #TWO #THOUSAND #YEARS OF #BANISHMENT BY #MY #HAND

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

             Thus say I unto the saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanseth all who believe in Him of all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially of original sin. Thus as so said I shall as Judged punish all the Nations of Earth one by one as so said that I would with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as is set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets past and present not only on paper but on the Stone Tablets that reside in the ARK of the Covenant made between Me and My people as delivered by the hand of Mosher whose name amongst the Nation is translated as Moses at the foot of My Holy Mount after being delivered from slavery in Egypt but when Mosher/Moses failed to return from off My Holy Mount; of which he was thereon for forty days and nights; after Israel rebelled in that they made unto themselves a golden image and fell down and worshiped it committing all manner of wickedness and immorality with the intention of returning to Egypt and slavery believing Mosher was either dead or had abandoned them as saith the Lord God they also believed I had and Mosher caused that day by the hand of the sword to perish three thousand men of Israel who had committed idolatry and gross wickedness upon which Mosher return unto Me upon My Holy Mount to plead for Israel not to be destroy and upon forgiving My People sent him back with two more tablets of stone made by Mine own Hand and by Me written thereon all My Holy Laws and Commandments and thence made I a Covenant with My People that they should be My People and I their God if they obeyed from the Heart All of My Holy Laws and Commandments all the days of their lives of which they promised so to do. But later at the entrance of the tent of meet Korah and Dathan lead a rebellion against Mosher/Moses so much so that I caused the Earth to swallow up Korah Dathan and all of those of Israel who followed him casting them down unto sheol and the bottomless pit forever and because of Israel’s rebellion cause them to wander forty years in the wilderness so that the punishment for Israel's rebellion had been fulfilled  before leading them to the Land I promised to Abraham and his descendants until Judgment day at the end of days and the Ark of the Covenant remained in the Holy of Holies until the abomination that made desolate was set up in the Holy place even the Holy of Holies and My people then were scatter throughout all Nations of the Earth until their return by My Hand after the second World War and therein to remain until the end of time and end of days and as it hath remained hidden so shall it until the House to My Holy Name is restore to the place where once it stood. But a warning do I give unto the Nations of the Earth the Nation or Nations that come up to fight against Israel and to rob them of their inheritance come not up to fight against Israel alone but against Me and all the Hosts of the Heaven of Heavens and shall but tread one path even unto destruction and the Bottomless pit therein to reside forever suffering the flames of everlasting torment forever. Mistake Me not in that thou doth consider this but a threat given to all of the enemies of My People it is not, it is a promise to all of the impending doom that shall befall all who ignore this warning. Thus say I all of Israel is Mine and Mine alone even all of My Holy People and as said the land of Israel as they are the descendant of Abraham is their inheritance as I so by promise  gave unto him and his descendants all of the land upon which his foot did tread by covenant betwixt him and Me that shall never be broken. Thus it is and shall be that no Nation shall ever again posses the Promised Land or disposes them of it forever as I have promised as is revealed and set down in My Holy Word Law and the Prophets so hath it and shall it be fulfilled. But as so said that I shall and am Judging all the Nations of Asia and Europe one by one even by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT according as is so set down in all of My Holy Law and Commandments so shall I having Judged and found guilty this Nation even THE UKRAIN  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law I shall with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT punish at this time this Nation as I shall punish all the Nations of the Earth and especially at this time all the Nations of Europe  as so demanded for the breaking thereof of My Holy Law and Commandments and Moral Law these being the days of wrath and anger the days of grace and mercy having ended and the Nations having rejected the opportunity to return unto Me and be redeemed as afore said by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL even He who is the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses from all sins crimes and the transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments, Moral Laws and especially from original sin inherited by all of mankind from their first Parents Adam and Eve. Thus it shall be that Punishment due to befall this Nation and all the Nations of Asia and Europe even all the Nations of the Earth thereof shall be strictly applied to all who are guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments first being  My People and Nation Israel and then all of the peoples and Nations of the Earth even at this time and when Judgement days dawns at the end of days then shall it be that all of mankind shall be brought before Me both the Living and of the dead both believers and unbelievers and all of those who have been redeemed by Faith in the only True Passover Lamb and Messiah having been washed clean by His blood and made righteous in My sight shall be acquitted and shall ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom and the unrepentant unbelieving rebellious peoples of the Nations of Mankind who have hardened their hearts towards Me blinded their eyes toward My Word and My Holy Laws and Commandments written therein and deafened their ears to the warnings given of the day to come when all of mankind shall be brought before Me to be Judged of those alive now and those gone on before and those to come before Judgment day dawns whose reward shall be to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of the  fires of everlasting torment forever and from which there is no reprieve or escape for as afore said betwixt Heaven the Earth and the bottomless pit is a great gulf fixed over which none can traverse no not one. Thus it is as afore said and say I saith the Holy One of Israel say again I have found this Nation THE UKRAIN guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the needy of this their Nations even of the young the elderly the orphan and the outcast the sick the lame the blind the deaf wasting their wealth on that which is unprofitable and is of little or no benefit to any of mankind except to those who seek; though the evidence to the contrary is right in before their eyes and is written down on the tablets of their hearts if only they would open them; to prove I exist not but in the end only prove that I do exist and will only believe when it is too late and they are before My Judgement throne awaiting Judgement. This Nation I have also found guilty of the pollution and the devastation of the environment resulting in the deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation of which in Judgment I shall not hold them guiltless but shall for these and all of the crimes sins and transgressions as set down herein punish this Nation even THE UKRAIN in these end of days by Earth Quake whirlwind tornadoes and hurricanes and volcanic activity and cataclysmic storms by floods and drought famine and plagues, pestilence and disease as I have thus far punished those Nations by Me Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and as I shall punish all the Nations of Asia and Europe having be Judged By Me and found guilty of the breaking o all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even THE UKRAIN if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all harm and alarm and all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of Europe. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment