Tuesday 8 December 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #COLUMBIA #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE #END OF DAYS #COLUMBIA SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                  Thus saith the Lord God unto thee in these end of days without the forgiveness and cleansing of ORIGINAL SIN THERE CAN BE NO SALVATION OR REDEMPTION and there is only but one way and no other whereby any of the Holy People and mankind can be SAVED FROM BEING CONDEMNED TO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT IN JUDGEMENT UPON JUDGEMENT DAY AND BE REDEEMED and that is by being  forgiven and cleansed of inherited ORIGINAL SIN and that is by Faith in the only true MESSIAH SAVIOUR REDEEMED AND ETERNAL PASSOVER LAMB IMMANUEL. For as I so warned Adam and Eve if they disobeyed My commandment not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that they would surely die and as they disobeyed that commandment so they died along with all of their descendants even until the end of days and Judgement day and the only means of returning unto Me and being resurrected unto eternal life was by Faith in the promised Messiah who I would send to save all of My people out of every land tribe and Nation especially of My Holy People and Nation Israel of which was full filled in the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL who was and is both man and God for in Him is My God head manifest bodily in the flesh who became the only true eternal  Passover Lamb when He died upon the tree taking upon Himself all the punishment due in Judgement for of those who by faith had believed  in Him and who did believe when upon Earth and who did since His death resurrection and ascension came to believe and accepted Him by Faith as their saviour and redeemer thus as promised and was witness all of those in the grave who had believed in Him as their saviour and redeemer were resurrected when He said Just before He died it is finished meaning redemption as promised had been fulfilled in Him thus all of those who had by faith in Him were resurrected from the dead and all of those alive at that time were resurrected unto eternal life and all that were to come would be resurrected unto eternal by Faith in  Him both of all of the Nations of the Earth and all of those of the Holy People who would come to believe in and accept Him as their saviour redeemer and Messiah the Messiah IMMANUEL thus the saying that there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved except through the Name of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I unto thee even the Lord God  of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS WAS AND EVER SHALL BE as I have weighed all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement so am I purposed to in these days and at this time to punish all of the wicked immoral corrupt fallen and unrepentant Nations of the Earth guilty first of Original sin of which as so said and set down without the forgiveness and cleansing of there can be and is no salvation and redemption  and of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are so set down and revealed in all of My Word  My Law and the prophets one by one even according to My Will and purposes as are so set down in My Holy Word Law and the Prophets and according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments in as far as the punishment which is due to poured forth in Judgement upon Judgement day.  Thus then as so said having Judged all the Nations of the Earth and found them guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish them all from the least to the greatest from the weakest to the mightiest from the poorest to the richest and even all of the those professing to be righteous who are liken unto whiten sepulchres full of dead men’s bones  and all the unrighteous of the Nations of the Earth thus it is as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of the weighing of the Nations in the balances hath been fulfil now remains only the punishing of the Nations by the IRON ROD of MY Just JUDGEMENT  in these days of wrath and anger even the days of the outpouring  of the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger death and destruction that shall be poured forth upon all the Nations of the Earth having in the Judging thereof been found guilty and unrepentant as afore said of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law saith the Holy One of Israel creator and redeemer as so afore said of all those of who do believe in and have accepted the Messiah IMMANUEL by Faith as their saviour, redeemer and as so said their only true eternal Passover Lamb whose cleansing blood hath been sprinkled upon the doors and lintels of their hearts making then Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and the Angel of death in Judgment upon Judgment upon seeing the Messiah IMMANUELS  blood on their hearts shall Passover them and then they shall be ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven  before My throne to dwell forever especial all of those of the Holy people that have repented and by Faith have become the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood by faith cleanseth all who believe in Him from all sins crimes and transgression and especially as so said of Original sin the first sin committed in Eden’s Garden . Thus it is at this time that I shall having weighed COLUMBIA in the balances of My Just Judgement punished this Nation as I have all the others weighed by Me saith the Holy One of Israel in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and it is I shall continue at this time so to do until all of the Nations thereof of the Earth and mankind have been Punished. thus as so afore said the days of the punishing of the Nation thus Judged and found guilt and unrepentant hath begun when indeed the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall descend upon all of the unrepentant Nation until each and every Nation by Me hath been punished. Thus as so said I shall Judge this Nations even COLUMBIA and also all the rest of the Nations having weighed by Me saith I AM THAT I AM  the Holy One of Israel and the Lord God of the whole of creation named by mankind the UNIVERSE  in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws as it hath been so with the other Nations of mankind having been Judged found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and are due yet to be by Me punished full measure saith the Lord God. But not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall these Nations having been found guilty shall be by Me punished but also for having  been found guilty of committing great wickedness corruption evil and iniquity and especially all manner of Immorality and also guilty of polluting the Environment resulting in the destruction thereof and thereby causing the deaths and cruel injuries of millions of the creatures of My creation of which in the Judging and the punishing of the Nations I shall not Hold any I find guilty of these crimes sin and transgression guiltless but shall in this life and also upon the day of Judgment shortly to dawn punish them most severely. But not only for the sins crimes and transgression of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the breaking of My Moral laws and for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption shall I punish these Nations but their Governments having found them  guilty of failing in their God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even of the sick and the terminally Ill of the disabled and the blind deaf and dumb of the widow and the orphan and the elderly of the poverty stricken and of the destitute and the homeless also of those who reside within their gates of the Nations seeking refugee from civil war persecution and starvation but more so shall I punish the Governments of this Nation both local and regional even all of the politicians thereof found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable from all of those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus say I again those Governments and all the politicians I find neglecting to do so I shall not only in this life and in Judgment hold them guiltless but shall pour forth upon them the full force of My wrath and anger. Thus as so said having found these Nations in these days of wrath and anger unrepentant of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law so shall I as so said pour forth upon them in this life the full fury of the all consuming fires f My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quake tornadoes hurricanes by floods and great storms by cyclones tidal waves and Tsunamis followed by drought and famine cause by the increased heat of the Sun drying out the ground so much so that no crops or vegetation will grow and also by plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I unto this Nation even COLUMBIA  if this  Nations turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surround this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also on the rest of the of the  Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment