Sunday 6 December 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL AS I HAVE IN THESE END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND #FOUND #COSTA #RICA #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #COSTA RICA SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                 Thus saith the Lord God and the only true MESSIAH IMMANUEL as so said so shall I having Judged and COSTA RICA guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and the committing of all manner wickedness immorality corruption iniquity the worshiping of images of wood and stone the works of men’s hands and the following after false messiahs prophets and the teachers of false faiths so shall I in these days of wrath and anger punish this Nation but not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law shall I punish COSTA RICA but also having been  found by Me saith the Holy One of Israel guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment even of the lakes rivers and streams of this Nation which hath resulted in the deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation thus the perpetrators thereof I shall in Judgment when My Judgment day dawns I saith the Holy One of Israel not hold them guiltless but shall pour upon them the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger not only in Judgement on Judgement day but also at this time by Earth Quake Volcanic activity in many places not only upon this Nations but upon all of the Nations on the face of the Earth that are guilty of the same sins transgressions and crimes as this Nation is guilty of and shall also as so set down afore  punish this Nation with great storms tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis and tidal massive tidal waves and by floods and the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the land so much so that nought shall grow therein the Earth refusing to give of its bounty causing famine and drought as is and hath been seen in the other Lands and Nations thus far punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law of which shall continue until the last day when Judgement day shall dawn and all of mankind shall be brought before My Judgement Throne to Be Judged those of mankind and the Holy people who by Faith have become the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL THE ETERNAL PASSOVER LAMB WHOSE SHED BLOOD CLEANSES ALL WHO BY FAITH BELEIVE IN AND HAVE ACCEPTED HIM AS THEIR SAVIOUR AND REDEEMER having been cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially of Original sin; without which there is no salvation or redemption; thus becoming Holy Righteous pure and Immortal in My sight acquitted and shall ascend into the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom of Heaven to dwell therein for ever at My right hand and all the unrepentant disobedient breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and guilty of original sin shall be cast forth by the Angel of death along with the Adversary and his followers into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment from which there is no escape or reprieve for there is a great gulf fixed betwixt the Heaven of Heavens the Earth and the bottomless pit over which none can crossed. For it is as I have created the Heavens the Heaven of Heavens the Earth sun Moon and Stars and the Galaxies thereof even the wonders of all of the Universe and all that in it is so have I created because of the fall of mankind a place where in all of the rebellious unbelieving unrepentant fallen of mankind who obey not any of My Holy Laws and Commandments and have rejected the salvation offered in the days of grace and mercy  shall be cast when Judgement day end along with the Adversary and all of his followers shall be banished from My presence for the gates of Kingdom of Heaven shall be for all of them shut up forever a place where in all the disobedient wicked and unrepentant shall be as afore said be punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments My Moral Law and the committing in all of the their lives upon the Earth not only the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but of all manner of evil  wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity. But it shall be for all of those who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL having been cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression by His shed blood shed upon the tree for all of those who have in the past and in the days of grace and mercy repented of all of their sins crimes and transgression seeking forgiveness of Me for all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and upon being forgiven cleansed through the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer by Faith becoming thereby as so said afore Holy and righteous and Immortal in My sight thus becoming the redeemed of the Lamb inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven into which as afore said they shall ascend into at the end of days when the Judging and the punishing of all of Mankind hath ended. Thus let there be no mistake as to the punishment that all of the unrepentant fallen and wicked of  mankind shall suffer as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments for as so said when I warned Adam and Eve of the consequences of breaking My commandment given not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil the punishment was for the one sin even original committed in the eating thereof of the fruit of that tree of the knowledge of good and evil the punish thereof for that one sin alone was death both spiritual and eventually physical death but it is that My Holy Laws and Commandments demands the same punishment for each and every sin crime and transgression committed by mankind throughout their lives on Earth, Even of thought word and deed for which if mankind was to return unto Me a way whereby they could do so had to be provided by Me for mankind once fallen could resurrect themselves even as the physically dead cannot resurrect themselves from amongst the dead as it is with physical so also the spiritual someone had to resurrect them and the only one who could do that was the Messiah I promised to send being both man and God having in Himself the source of all life by which He could do so but first before anyone could return unto Me had to be punished for the breaking of that first commandment and for the breaking of all the sins crimes and transgressions committed thereafter by mankind who were by Him to be redeemed until Judgment day so it had to be that the Messiah IMMAUEL Had to take the place in Judgement of all of those who were to be by Him redeemed and suffer their punishment which was their just due  and the only one that could do that was the Messiah IMMANUEL who became a willing sacrifice on the altar of grace and mercy being the only true eternal Passover Lamb perfect pure and Holy without spot or blemish the first born as so to speak of My flock the flock of My fold both of the Holy People and all those of mankind who by Faith were are and shall be redeemed by Faith in Him even  all of the children of the Living God whom I AM THAT I AM thus not only had He to suffering their just due punishment but also had to conquer death so that He could resurrect all who believe in Him from the dead unto eternal Life  and at last to ascend into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven and to be given a body like unto His glorious body for He said in My Father’s House are many mansions I go to prepare a place for you and if I go to prepare a place for you I shall return to take you unto Myself and into the Kingdom of Heaven forever so that where  I am there shall ye be also in My and My Fathers Kingdom even the Kingdom of Heaven at My right hand. Thus it is as the days of grace and mercy have ended and these being the days of wrath and anger so shall all of the Nations of the Earth having been Judged and found guilty of all the sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great evil and wickedness and the breaking of all of My Moral Law those Nations found guilty I saith the Lord God shall punish at this and in these last days each and every unrepentant Nation as so said and so set down.  Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL.  But and if this Nation even COSTA RICA turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment