Friday 11 December 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #CUBA #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL #PUNISH #CUBA

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

         Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood cleanseth from all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially of Original sin Him being the only true Eternal Passover Lamb who took the place of all of those past present and future who believe in Him taking their place in Judgement and suffering the out pouring of My Just Judgement even unto death and the grave of which could not Hold Him, Him being eternal  and  infinitely pure perfect and holy was resurrected from the grave His sacrifice on their behalf accepted and My Just Judgement for all of those who by Faith believe in Him as their saviour and redeemer satisfied making them the redeemed of the Lamb and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven of which they shall posses at the end of their Life on Earth ascending as did the Messiah IMMANUEL into the Heaven of Heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven. But as so said and I say this again that without the forgiveness and cleansing of original sin by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL there can be and is no Salvation or Redemption. Thus say I unto thee even I who AM THAT I AM the Holy One of Israel I who commands and it is so says and it comes to pass even according to as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Law Word and in all of the prophets My will and purposes I who it is that hath created all that is was and ever shall be in all of creation so named by mankind the Universe thus it is that by the Word of My mouth I created the Earth at the centre of My creation followed by the Sun and the Moon and all the stars of the Heavens in number beyond the comprehension of mankind far greater in number that all the grains of sand on the sea shore and in the seas and oceans of the Earth I saith Lord God who from the dust of the ground created mankind’s body and breath into them the breath of Life even the immortal souls created in Mine own image as did I created all of the creature of My creation. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel  My ways are not Mankind’s ways and Mankind’s will not My will as My Word reveals and neither is the span of My days as the span of mankind’s days for with Me there are no beginning or end of days for I AM THAT I AM, am infinite and eternal in all of My Being  thus is it not revealed and set down in My Word that a thousand of mankind’s years are  but as a day to Me yea even as yesterday when is passed. But say I now that as mankind’s will is not My will and My will not mankind’s both cannot exist in peace together thus as I said I gave unto all of Mankind the days of grace and Mercy so all of mankind were given By Me saith the Lord God the once in their life time upon the Earth the opportunity to chose to either  accept or reject when offered salvation and redemption by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL but once the choice was made it was forever and there would be no second chance those who accepted and were saved and redeemed would in Judgement upon Judgment day acquitted; but one thing must be pointed out that the choice made was a willing choice and the only time mankind would be given total freedom as was given to Adam and Eve when they disobeyed My Commandments and thereby brought the curse of sin and death on all of mankind and My creation but I as said gave them the promise of way back unto Me through the Messiah to come and as said given the free choice to either accept or reject the salvation offer; thus say I that the cause of the last great battle on the plains of Megiddo the not between Nations Kingdoms Lands and Peoples but as  so set down and revealed in My Word is between the will of mankind and My will not the rising up of the Nations against all of those who belong unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah  IMMANUEL thus as so set down the outcome of that battle will be as so set down and revealed in all of My Word Law and the prophets for as all of creation belongs unto Me and none other and as so said in Word as My will is done in the Heaven of Heavens even in the Kingdom of Heaven so Must My Will be done upon Earth and in all of My creation thus all that is contrary to My Will and purpose cannot and shall not exist in all of this My creation and is the reason for the destruction and the creation of the New Heavens and the New Earth thus when Judgement upon Judgement days has ended and the wicked unrepentant fallen of mankind have been and banished and  cast into and those who have been saved and redeemed by the Messiah have ascended into the Heaven of Heavens even into the Kingdom of Heaven the this creation shall by Me be rolled up as a scroll and destroyed in the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and the new creation created even as so said the new heavens and the new Earth whenin death and the grave exist not wherein My Will in the Heaven and upon the Earth is done unto perfection forever. Thus though as so said mankind’s will is opposed to My will and as said all of those of Mankind who do their own will and refuse to do My will cast out and banished in the end from My creation and as mankind fell and was banished from Eden’s garden so had I to create a place where in all of those who followed after their own will and way were to be banished even the bottomless pit and as mankind was created by Me and is part of My creation and rebelled against Me in the breaking of the first commandment so must mankind be punished even as Adam and Eve were when I cast them out of Eden so not only is the bottomless pit a place of banishment alone but a place of punishment for having and continuing to rebel against Me in the breaking of the first commandment and then thereafter in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments thus says it not in My Word especially in one payer “Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven even that prayer called by Mankind the Lord’s prayer which is My prayer given by My Word unto mankind.” Thus also this is the reason why mankind who seek to do their own will can never ever enter My Kingdom of Heaven and is in reality the true source of the fall and of all of the sins transgression and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all wickedness immorality corruption rebellion and unbelief thus it hath been and is and ever shall be until mankind is willing to do My will willingly then banishment as begun in the casting out of Eden so must the destiny be of all of those of mankind who are unwilling to do My Will from the heart and all of those who disobey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for it is that I desire all of mankind willingly to do My will upon the Earth, but not by force but by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as is so set down in My Word. But as banishment means a casting out as so said there must be a place of banishment thus as so said is reason for the creation of the bottomless pit which must be the destiny of all of theos of mankind who seek to do their own will and do break willingly all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  for as I created mankind’s soul in Mine own image  I cannot erase mankind from existence for that would be as said afore like unto a loving father murdering  his own children and thus as mankind are My creation and thus though fallen are still My children and like unto the father who cast out a rebellious and wicked child who adamantly refuse to obey willingly their parents so I had to cast out mankind from Eden’s garden and though the curse of death descend upon mankind and creation for their sake. But still in My heart hath remained the hope that many of Mankind will willingly in these days of wrath and anger turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and begin to obey all of them willingly from the heart. Thus it was in the Judging of the Nations those found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and great evil and even all of the sins of commission and omission as afore said a time of grace and mercy wherein the Nations if they were willing to repent and return unto Me and be redeemed by the only true Messiah saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL could have done so and would have thus escape My wrath and anger in Judgement upon Judgement day to come that shall descend upon all of the wicked, disobedient and rebellious of Mankind were but by them was rejected. Thus as I said once the days of grace and mercy ended the days of wrath and anger in the punishing of the Nations thus Judged would begin so as the days of grace and mercy rejected hath end and the days of wrath and anger begun as so said shall continue until all the Nations by Me have been punished saith the Lord God according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments and I repeat as said shall not end until all the Nations thus Judged one by one have been punished and then shall come to pass the Last Great battle and there after the end of days and the dawning of Judgment day. So as My Word of warning to mankind of that which is to come to pass upon the Earth so hath also the signs as so set down throughout My Word as concerning these Last days and the end of days and the coming dawning of Judgment day been witnessed and seen upon all of the face of the Earth by all of mankind who see the disasters as acts of Nature and not the signs of the last or the end of days. But as with the other Nations thus Judged so shall it be with this Nation even CUBA if found guilty NOT ONLY OF THE BREAKING OF MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS but also of the pollution and devastation of the environment which hath and doth result in the cruel injuries and deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation and I shall not hold in Judgement those responsible for doing so guiltless but they shall be Judged and punished unto perfection. Thus as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger commenced so shall I; as I shall with all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me; punish them in wrath and anger by Earth quake and volcanic eruptions’ in diverse places and by whirlwind and fire even by tornadoes an great storms greater than those thus far descended upon the Nations of the Earth as never afore seen upon the Earth until this time also by floods and tidal waves and Tsunamis of such ferocity that no structure in their passing shall be left standing followed by the increased heat of the sun drying out and scorching the Earth so much so that no crops will grow therein resulting in famine drought plagues, pestilence and unstoppable diseases of famine. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the Governments of these this Nation even CUBA is concerned as I have done so with others so shall I Judged and condemn this Government for their failure in their God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nation of the sick the blind deaf dumb and disabled of the orphan and the homeless and especial of the poverty stricken and destitute and the terminally ill and even those seeking refuge fleeing persecution and civil war residing with this Nations gates but more so shall I punish this government in the find of them failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even CUBA and all the Nations Americas are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even CUBA and all the Americas if they all turn; as afore said;  from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Americas that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Americas. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment