Sunday 27 December 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL IN THESE END OF DAYS #PUNISH #TRINIDAD AND #TOBAGO WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND THIS NATION #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be even the Universe and all that exists therein even I AM THAT I AM and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL SAVIOUR AND REDEEMER  of all those of mankind and of the Holy People Israel who have been redeemed by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL having been forgiven and cleansed of Original sin; without which there is and can be no salvation or redemption; and of all the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments becoming pure holy righteous and immortal in My sight. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation of which I hold in the palm of My Hand I who AM THAT I AM without beginning and end of days eternal in the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens without any limitations whatsoever infinite in all of My being I who command and it is so says and it comes to pass in all of creation. Thus having weighed TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO in the balances of My Just Judgment and as Judged found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall indeed punish this Nation with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT as I shall punish with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT all the remaining Nations of South America found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law one by one and if I find these Nations also guilty of great wickedness corruption and immorality the pollution and devastation of the environment the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation especially of the seas oceans rivers stream and lakes of the Earth and failing to meet the needs of the need of their Nation especially the Governments of those Nations who have been made responsible by the people having elected them to govern their country on their behalf according to their electoral promises made when elected and to make provisions for their security care and welfare especially of all of the needy of those Nations in and by the provision of adequate health care for the elderly the orphan the homeless and those refugees immigrants fleeing persecution and from those countries torn apart by civil wars, also those countries and Nations in the deadly grip of poverty caused by corrupt and wicked power hungry governments who have no interest in the care welfare and protection of their people their only interest being their bank balances and how high on the ladder of success and power they can climb whose end is assured even in Judgment to be condemned by Me to the bottomless pit forever for it is that no matter how high they climb or how successful they are in their lives upon the Earth they in the end will fall in death when all that they have and have accomplished shall be by Me torn from their grasp for as I give life so also in death do I take it from them and in Judgement upon Judgement day if found guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall by the Angel of death cast them into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment for it is all of mankind and the creatures of the Earth live and move and have their being in Me and cannot exist saith the Holy One of Israel without Me who am the source of all life physical and spiritual for it is at birth as so said afore I saith the Lord God of Hosts who it is who breaths into them the breath of life both spiritual and physical male and female and set their course and the direction of their lives upon the face of the Earth to reach the destiny I have ordained in all eternity for all of them to accomplish and reach and in the end call them forth from their lives upon Earth to stand before Me in Judgment and to be either condemned for breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments throughout their lives and of refusing to repent of all their sins transgressions and crimes committed in the breaking not only all of My Holy Laws and Commandment but My Moral Law also and rejecting the salvation and redemption offered in the days of grace and mercy  by faith in the only true eternal Passover lamb the promised Messiah IMMANUEL who is the only one who could have saved them from My wrath and anger to come upon all of those of mankind who are guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments by being cleansed all sins crimes and transgressions by His shed blood for as I have afore said many a time without the shedding of blood there is no remission of all the sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandment and of original inherited sin, the breaking of which each and every sin transgression and the crime committed in the breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments  carries the death penalty both physical and spiritual so anyone coming before Me in Judgment that hath not been made clean pure and Holy in My sight through the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL are condemned to spend eternity in the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment. Thus it is that I having weighed all of the Nations South America as I have weigh TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO in the balances of My Just Judgement and found them all guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and of the pollution and destruction of the environment that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation and the Governments of South America having being found guilty of failing in their God given and electoral duty and responsibility to as promised to meet the needs of the needy of each and every Nation in South America thus it is that I shall hold each and every Nations Government to account for their failure to provide for the needs of the needy of their Nation and shall not hold any guiltless found guilty of so doing when coming before Me at the end of days when My final Judgement day dawns and in wrath and anger death and destruction shall I punish all of the  Nations of South America and of the Earth that have been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law past present and in the days to come before Judgement day not long off with as so said the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEDMENT even as so set down and revealed in all of MY HOLY WORD LAW AND THE PROPHETS But say I this  the Government s of the Nations are the servant of the people not the people the servants of the governments of the Nations of the Earth for once a Government forces its people to become its servants democracy hath for them died the death and only the tyrannical rule of a Dictatorship remains and shall in the end fall even down unto the dust of the ground to be no more. As shall all dictatorships. Thus as so said I shall severely punish TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO’s Government for the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation that not only affects the people of this Nation but and also hath caused as so said the cruel injuries and deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation of which I shall not hold in Judgment upon Judgment day at the end of days not long all of those guilt of causing the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation guiltless but shall indeed punish them most severely as so said in wrath and anger death and destruction and shall  casting all of those guilty  of so doing into the bottomless pit and sheol were in burns the flames of everlasting torment. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO and all the Nations of SOUTH AMERICA thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment