Saturday 5 December 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #NICARAGUA GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I #SHALL PUNISH #NICARAGUA WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT. #ISRAELS RETURN TO THE #PROMISED_LAND

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

             Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL creator of the whole of creation even the Universe and all of the stars fixed in the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and at the centre of creation thereof the Earth Sun and Moon yea even all of that which mankind calls the solar system and all the wonders thereof created for the glory of My Holy Name thus as I have Judged NICARAGUA and found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  and shall for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments punish this Nation by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down and revealed in all of My Word My Law and the prophets and as I have Judged all the Nations of the Americas so shall I punish them as Judged in these days of wrath and anger even in these END OF DAYS which did begin with the return of My People by Mine own hand to THE PROMISED LAND as foretold by My servant the prophets throughout the ages and as set down and revealed in My Most Holy Word by My servants and the prophets of old even of which yet unto this day have they not repossessed all the land that I saith the Holy One of Israel promised to Abraham and to his descendents forever but they shall as in days gone by posses all of the land as I have so ordained they shall as so shall all of the Holy People throughout the Earth who are of Israel and are the children of promise they shall return to posses the Land for I it is that shall gather all of My people from the far reaches and corners of the Earth and as a good shepherd shall return them unto My fold Israel even the PROMISED LAND and there it shall be they shall be overshadowed by My presence on every side to protect them for all who would come up against them to destroy them and to take from them that which is rightfully theirs they having been too long in exile for having broken all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even the breaking of MY COVENANT I made with them in the wilderness of Sinai by the hand of Mosher/Moses My friend and servant. But as afore said many a time since have I punished My People and sent them into exile and into captivity since then for breaking of the Covenant and following after the ways of the Nations around about them even to the extent of worshiping and bowing down unto their Idols and gods of wood and stone but as so said so shall they no longer wander amongst the Nations  and follow after the ways of the Nations as they have done so in the past for it is with Loving Kindness grace and mercy shall I draw them back unto Me and hide them in the shadow of My wings even as doth a hen gather her chicks under her wing to protect and nurture them and again shall My Covenant with My people be renewed and they shall from thence forth until the end of days kept Covenant with Me and I shall be their God and they shall be My people forever as I have afore so promised so shall My people never ever again be cast forth from the land of promise and never shall any Nation upon the face of the Earth take it from them for I am the good shepherd and My people are the sheep of My pastures and as a good shepherd protects his sheep from the wolves so shall I protect My People from the Wolves of the Nations of the Earth who seek to devour them. But thus as so said and am so doing even as I have Judged the Nations of the Americas so shall I punished each and every one found guilty of breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness evil iniquity immorality and corruption even in the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and guilty of causing the multitude of the cruel injuries and deaths suffered by creatures of My creation caused by the mankind’s pollution and devastation of the environment through the misuse of the Earth resources especially what mankind terms as fossil fuels especial of the land, seas and oceans of the Earth thus as so Judged so shall I punish in wrath and anger NICARAGUA by whirlwind, Earth Quake, Tornado by Hurricanes and great and cataclysmic storms of tidal waves and tsunamis of volcanic eruptions floods drought pestilence and disease and the increased heat of the Sun turning the ground as hard as rock unable to give of its bounty finally by the cataclysmic disaster that is to strike the Earth not only for the sins and transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law but also for the Government of this Nation failing in its God given duty and responsibility to the meet adequately the needs of the needy of this Nation of the homeless the orphan the elderly the impoverished and the destitute of the sick and the terminally ill and of the disabled and especially failing to provide proper care and protection for the young and the very young who are most precious in My sight e saith the Lord God of all of creation from those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus I have commanded My servant once again. To repeat the vision given afore by Me saith the Holy One of Israel of the cataclysmic disaster soon to strike the central Nations of the Americas even all the Nations of the Caribbean and the southernmost States of North America and the Northernmost Nations of South America but more so the Nations on the Land Bridge betwixt the two. Thus as so commanded so I the servant of the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL repeat as commanded the vision afore given unto me and the vision was that I saw in this vision a great light descending from the heavens towards the Earth from East to West and I asked of the Lord God what was this great light and He said a messenger with a message to all the Nations of the Earth and I asked what the message was and He answered look upon the light and ye shall see the message written thereon and I looked and the Words Written thereon were Death and Destruction and I saw from the direction it was descending to the Earth were it would strike even the centre of the Caribbean sea at an angle towards the land bridge between North America and South America and as it hit the land bridge it exploded and so great was the Explosion that not one part of the land bridge remained all was destroyed along with those states of North America closest to the land bridge and those Nations of South America closest to the Land bridge along with many of the Caribbean Islands such was the great devastation caused that all the Nations of the Earth fell silent with the shock of this so great a cataclysmic disaster. Thus as the Lord God commanded me so to do so have I repeated the vision the Lord God gave to set before the Nations of the Earth. Thus saith the Lord God this is a repeated warning that I send unto all of the Nations of the Nations of the Earth as I have so revealed through My servant f this cataclysmic disaster as concerning the coming of this messenger of death and destruction even this great light shining even as the stars of the Heavens so shall it come to pass and as it does so, so shall ye know who and why it is that hath done this unto these Nations of the Earth even I saith the Lord God of the whole of creation in punishment for all of the sins crimes and the transgressions of the breaking of all of My holy Word Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of these Nations even NICARAGUA as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment