Tuesday 21 July 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING WEIGHED #NAMIBIA IN THE BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE LAST DAYS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts creator of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and all of creation by the breath of My Mouth for as I commanded the whole of creation to exist so it came into being as I also commanded all of the stars their planets and the wonders of My creation to exist to the glory of My Holy Name as I also commanded the Earth Sun and Moon and all of their adjacent planets to come into existence; of which mankind called their collective Name the Solar System; and as I commanded so it was and then went forth Roach Hakodesh upon the surface of the Earth forming seas and oceans lands mountains rivers streams lakes and all the vegetation even flora and fauna and all the forest thereof and upon the lands and in the seas and oceans created I by the Word of My Mouth all the creatures thereof and created I saith the Holy One of Israel the Sun to govern the day and the Moon the night and when all was done as I PLANED AND ORDAINED IT TO BE SO FROM ALL ETERNITY SO IT WAS AND I SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD. Then upon the Earth from the dust of the ground brought I into being mankind and breathed into their bodies both male and female their living souls created in Mine own Image created I them and gave them dominion over all of the creatures of My creation and as I created them so they were pure perfect holy righteous and immortal in My sight having a beginning of days but no end thereof until upon commanding them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they broke being deceived by the adversary whom the Nations call the devil and satan the arch deceiver of mankind who through the woman by his lies persuaded her and the man thereof to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and thus they being deceived broke that first commandment and thus the first sin was committed even known as original sin of which caused the spiritual death of all of mankind in Adam and Eve known as the first death the second thereof being physical death for I by the giving of the promise of a saviour and redeemer to come gave mankind a span of physical life so that they could if they willed return unto Me through the promised Messiah and saviour to come even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL of which unto this day many generation of mankind have thus far rejected to believe in and by Me be forgiven of all their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law but especially rejecting to be forgiven of the first sin  even original sin and through His shed blood be redeemed regaining their former fallen state even becoming Holy Righteous Pure and immortal in My sight and inheriting a place before My throne in the Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus it is that without the forgiveness of that first sin inherited from mankind’s first parents there can be and is no salvation and redemption, for by their fall the curse of death corruption the grave and the beginning of days came into existence and the coming end, once Judgement day at the end of days has dawned and all of mankind weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement the righteous clothed in the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL ascending into the Kingdom of Heaven and the unrighteous unrepentant and fallen of mankind cast along with the Adversary; named as so said by mankind the devil and satan and his followers into the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of eternal torment forever; this creation corrupted by the fall of mankind must end as so it shall and that not long far off these being the Last and end of days before Judgement day dawns wherein all the Nations by He who wields the IRON ROD OF My Just Judgement hath been and is weighing all the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement who having been found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law also guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality  and iniquity by My Right hand in wrath and anger shall at this time be punished according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments unto perfection with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT thus as so said this creation corrupted by the Fall of Mankind must end and as so said a New creation must be created as is revealed and so set down in My Word the Law and the prophesies of My servants the prophets past and present. This now it is as so said having weighed this Nation NAMIBIA in the balances of My Just Judgement and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption, immorality and iniquity and having been given the opportunity to repent and be redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL in the days of grace and mercy and having rejected so to do shall by Me according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments be punished most severely but not only shall this Nation be punished for all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the committing of great wickedness but also for the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation this it is that all those of this generation as have those gone before and as shall those yet to follow before Judgment day who are guilty of these crimes against the creatures of My creation and the devastation of the environment in Judgement I shall not hold guiltless but shall punish them most severely and if remaining unrepentant when Judgment day dawns shall cast them headlong into the bottomless pit forever but also shall I at this time having found them not only guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but also the Government of this Nation being found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nation NAMIBIA of which is not only their electoral responsibility so to do but also their God given duty given by Me at the beginning of creation thus it is that I shall if I find the government of this Nation guilty in their duty and responsibility to provide for the needs of the needy of their Nation as is the responsibility and duty of all the governments of the Earth of whom if I find these also guilty of neglecting so to do, punish them most severely even in meeting of the needs of the sick the disabled the blind deaf and dumb of the terminally ill of the elderly and of the widow the orphan the homeless the destitute and the poverty stricken but and especially in the failing of this Governments provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and vulnerable of their Nation against all of those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus for the neglect of the needy and young of this their Nation and for the committing of the crimes so set down herein having found this Nation and their government guilty as so set down and I shall saith  ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT in these days of the punishing of the Nations of mankind punish this Nation most severely with Earth quake and volcanic eruption with tornadoes and hurricanes great storms tsunamis tidal wave floods and cyclones followed by drought and famine caused by the increasing heat of the Sun and plagues and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases called by the Nations pandemics of which their understanding or comprehension of a pandemic shall fall far short of that which shall befall the unrepentant Nations of the Earth the best example of which hath come to pass in the recent past was the black plague all shall as said shall be poured out upon this Nation and the all the Nations of the Earth thus found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even NAMIBIA and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment