Saturday 18 July 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #WEIGHED #GUINEA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE LAST DAYS I #SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT #PUNISH THEM

WITHOUT THE FORGIVENESS AND CLEANSING OF ORIGINAL SIN THROUGH THE SHED BLOOD OF THE ONLY TRUE ETERNAL PASSOVER LAMB AND MESSIAH IMMANUEL BY FAITH THERE CAN BE NO #REDEMPTION OR SALAVATION FOR ANY AND ALL OF MANKIND AND THE HOLY PEOPLE ISRAEL

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVAOT Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and even the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone by Faith cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Most Holy Moral Law thus it is as I have weighed the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement so have I also weighed this Nation GUINEA as I shall weigh all the remaining Nations of the Earth yet to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and like unto those already weighed in the balances OF My Just Judgment facing the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon them for all of their sins transgression great wickedness immorality corruption in their the neglecting in the meeting of the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the  sick the lame the elderly the poor and down trodden the orphan the homeless and the widow the destitute and the poverty stricken especial by the governments of those Nations who from the least to the greatest are guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality thus it is and shall be in as far as the Governments of the Earth are concerned all their hidden secrets of darkness hidden until now shall not remain hidden but shall be brought out into the light and I speak not only of central governments but of local governments which are in some case more guilty of great wickedness and guilty of the miss use of public funds and assets as the central Governments of their Nations. These government at expense of their people of their Nations feather their own nests whilst many of the people of their Nation suffer hardship and destitution poverty the lack of adequate medical care as so said I their crimes not only in as far as those committed in the breaking of all of my Holy Laws and commandments shall be brought out into the light to be revealed unto all but also the crimes committed by central and local governments committed against the population of their Nation and if any have even the slightest thought of being able to escape My Wrath and anger being poured out upon the guilt thereof think again for when all the hidden things of darkness hath been brought out into the light of Divine truth those who have committed great wickedness not only in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but of those crimes sins and transgressions committed against the people of their Nation revealed then it is that the terrible swift sword of My all consuming wrath and anger shall strike those found guilty down unto the dust of the ground even unto death and thence into sheol and the bottomless pit  they shall become as chaff before the summers threshing floor ready to be gathered together for the burning even to be cast into the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment that resides in the bottomless pit. But and it is as said I shall punish these Nations found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and found guilty of breaking all of My Most Holy Moral Laws but not only shall they be punished for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but and also for the crimes committed against the creatures of My creation in as far as the unnecessary injury slaughter of the creatures of My creation that live and move and have their being in this Nation of land and sea and air and even of all of the insects that crawl upon the surface thereof but more so shall I punish this Nation as I shall the other Nations of the Earth so judged for their pollution of the environment especial of the seas and oceans but not only seas and oceans but of rivers lakes and streams even the pollution that is causing countless deaths of the creatures of My creation that exist in the seas and oceans of the Earth far exceeding those estimates made by the scientific community of their Nations; for I see and know what they cannot for as so said I AM THAT I AM, am everywhere at once and from Me nothing is hidden and nothing can remain hidden from My sight;  to have perished through the wicked careless actions of mankind in the disposal of their waste into the seas and oceans thereof, of which have been found in the deepest depths of the oceans common plastics disposed of by mankind into the seas and oceans and if they are to be as so said found in the deepest depths of the oceans and seas of the Earth rest assured that the seas and ocean are on the brink of a cataclysmic event that will see the oceans creatures decline at such a rate that the within less than a decade unless action is taken the oceans and the seas of the Earth will no longer provide the bounty they have and to certain extent still do. But yet I hear a murmuring and a question how can the Lord God of Host Judge all the NATIONS of the Earth in the time it takes for Me so to do even in these last days and the answer is that for the sake of My People and those yet to be saved from My wrath to come I have and shall Judge and punish the Nations as so set down in My Word and ordained in all eternity but let it be known if it was My Will in an instant of time as mankind counts it could not only Judge mankind but could punish all the Nations  Earth and cast them all into the land of forgetfulness to be remembered no More but as so said for My Peoples sake and all of those the world over who do believe in and follow after the Messiah and do by faith do My Will as is done in the Heaven of Heavens have I done and shall do as is so set down and revealed in all of My Law the Word and the Prophets but it is as time exists not in eternity and as I am everywhere and am eternal and infinite in My being and am in every place at once not only just throughout the Earth but throughout all of creation I could cause all of mankind to come before  Me as shall be so done in the final Judgment when Judgement day dawns and all of mankind shall be individually Judged by Me saith the Lord God in the same instant at the same time shall condemn all of those found guilty of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and towards each other. Mankind before they fell enjoyed eternity and after falling became limited by time and space the passing of time the corruption of the flesh day seasons time forever changing and ending in death and the grave in as far as the flesh is concerned and of the spirit a coming before Me to be judged and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and moral laws to be cast into the bottomless pit for all eternity as so shall all those who by faith having been redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL enter into My Heavenly Kingdom before My Throne having in their hearts peace beyond all understanding infinite  peace blessing happiness and everlasting life for all eternity and then it is that the old heavens and Earth shall be rolled upon as one rolls up a scroll being no longer of any further use to be cast into the fire and like a new scroll that is brought in to be written upon and shall be likened unto unrolling of that new scroll to be written upon the creation of a New perfect heavens and perfect Earth where death destruct decay unhappiness war famine drought hath no place and as is written in My Word the lion shall indeed lay done with the lamb and at child shall play safely with all the creatures of the New creation of which the Earth shall indeed be world without end. But in as far as the punishment of these Nations is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even GUINEA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation as t shall upon the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment