Thursday 9 July 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING WEIGHED #ERITREA IN THE BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE LAST DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and  only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb without whom there is no salvation or redemption for He alone is the saviour and redeemer of all of mankind especially the Holy People who are by faith through His shed blood made Holy and Righteous in My sight saith the Lord God of the whole of creation for I it is who holds the Universe in the palm of My hand who says and it comes to pass commands and it is done I who AMTHAT I AM infinite in being without beginning or end of days I saith the Holy One of Israel who hath created from out of the dust of the ground the bodies of mankind and breathed into them their living immortal souls and who hath created all of the creatures thereof that exist upon all of the face of the Earth who live move and have their being in Me and without Me saith the Lord God of Hosts could not exists for I who it is am the source of all life that exists upon all of the face of the Earth and especially of mankind who at birth I breath into them the breath of life and even into all of the creatures of the Earth at the time of their birth. Thus it is at this time I am purposed to weigh in the Balances of My Just Judgement and if found guilty of breaking any of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall in wrath and anger ERITREA if found unrepentant having refused in the days of grace and mercy now ended to repent seeking forgiveness for all of their sins crimes and transgressions especial of original sin and upon being forgiven and cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah and thus by Faith becoming  in My sight Holy Pure and righteous. But thus having refused to repent  remained  unrepentant shall be cast down unto the depths of the Earth even unto the bottomless pit and sheol of which by some is called hell which the description thereof falls far short of the reality of the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of eternal torment into which all the unrepentant wicked rebellious disobedient unbelieving sinners transgressors and criminals of mankind are cast head long therein and from which there is no escape for as I have afore said there is a great gulf fixed betwixt the bottomless pit the Earth and My Kingdom over which none can traverses but not only shall I punish this Nation even ERITREA for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for the breaking of My Most Holy Moral Laws and of great wickedness corruption immorality the pollution and the destruction of the environment by this Nation and by their governments and industries that do unnecessarily pollute the environment of the Earth and for the wicked treatment of the people of this Nation by their government failing in their God given and moral duty to provide for the needs of the needy of this Nation even of the elderly the sick the disable the lame the homeless the orphan those are poverty stricken and  destitute and of wicked unmerciful industrialist who the government of this Nation have been allowed to exploit their workforce to such an extent that any sign of protest they make they are made to suffer at the hands of their employers for unto these say I as I have said in My Word the workman is worth of his or her hire and should be awarded the wages that are their just due and this Nations  Government should consider in their actions and treatment of their people as so they so also they should in the breaking of any and all of My Commandments the time of a certainty shall come at their life’s end as it shall with all of mankind when all shall come before Me to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and thus it is that every word thought and deed good or evil, righteous or unrighteous by Me is set down and recorded and shall be read out on Judgment day and an answer shall be required of all of Mankind for every wicked evil word thought or deed shall punishment be executed in the casting of the guilty into the bottomless pit forever. But for it is by Me saith the Lord God every good righteous holy thought word deed shall be rewarded especially in obedience to all of my holy laws and commandments  especially if such and one hath been redeemed by faith in the only true messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL. But it shall be even as so said if this Nation shall having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement shall be found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of being  guilty of great wickedness evil perversion cruelty towards their people and also the creatures of My creation that exist in this Nation even of land sea and air for it is that not only hath the full fury of My wrath and anger been aroused against this Nation alone but against the whole of the Nations of mankind for the committing of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and all of the deaths of the creatures of My creation resulting from mankind’s pollution and destruction of the environment of the Earth. Thus it is if this Nation is found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments great wickedness corruption and immorality and of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation also if found guilty of failing to providing adequate  care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or murder them by this Nations Government then it is indeed I shall do unto this Nation  as I have with the other Nations thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment, the full fury of My wrath and anger shall be out poured upon this by whirlwind and fire by great storms hurricanes and tornadoes and by Earth quakes and volcanic activity in diverse place never afore seen in those lands or regions of the Earth also I shall punish this Nation by flood famine drought plagues and disease pandemics of pestilence and tidal waves of such height that their devastation shall go far beyond the shore of their Nations and shall not abate until this Nation hath been cast down to the dust of ground to be no more upon the face of the Earth. But and as afore said thus shall it be in as far as the punishment of all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even ERITREA and unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment