Saturday 25 July 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #AMERICA #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I #SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER #PUNISH #AMERICA IN THESE LAST DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time as I have weighed AMERICA in the balances of My Just Judgement and upon finding them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of My Most Holy Moral Law as so said so shall this Nation be punished by the outpouring of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator and redeemer and saviour of all those of mankind who have become the redeemed of the Lamb by faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL who having been convicted of sin righteousness and Judgement have sought to be forgiven by Me saith the Lord God of Hosts, of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially the first sin committed by their first parents even Adam and Eve after Roach Hakodesh; whom is by mankind called the Holy Spirit; who it is that reveals unto them the only way of being forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and of original sin and to be saved from My wrath to come upon all of mankind upon Judgement day is to repent and be forgiven by Me of all of their sins; especially the first sin; crimes and transgressions in the of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even My Moral Law is by being redeemed by Faith in only true eternal Passover lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL accepting Him as their saviour redeemer and through His shed blood cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments they becoming  pure Holy and Righteous in My sight being thus clothed in His righteousness  and thus thereafter resurrected unto everlasting life and upon passing from this life become inheritors of my kingdom of the heaven of heavens. Thus by accepting His death as their death and His resurrection as their resurrection thus it is they are then changed from darkness into light and created anew in His image and upon passing from this life as He ascended so shall they all who are the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true Passover Lamb ascend into the heaven of heavens before My throne and to be at My right-hand forever. But as concerning this Nation even AMERICA that has been at this time weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  thus shall they being unrepentant having refused to turn unto Me by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL in the days of grace and mercy now ended I shall punish them by the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon them not only as afore said for the Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for the Pollution and destruction of the Environment and the cruel injury and wicked slaughter not only of the wild creatures of My creation but of the domestic creatures also who have and do suffer at the hands of their wicked owners of which in Judgement I shall not hold any guiltless who are found to be guilty of the crimes of cruelty and cruel wicked slaughter of the creatures of My creation but shall punish them most severely from this time forth and in Judgement upon Judgement day shall cast them into the bottomless pit even in the place I have reserved for those guilty of these crimes against the creatures of My creation and as afore said so say I again not only those crimes committed against the wild creatures of My creation but also of the domestic creatures of My creation for it shall be as they have been unmerciful to My creatures so shall I be unmerciful unto them. But not only shall My wrath and anger be poured out upon this Nation even AMERICA and their Government for crimes committed against the creatures of My creation directly or indirectly through the destruction and the pollution of the environment but also for the neglect of the needy of this Nation by their Governments failing to meet their God given responsibility given to all of mankind by Me in the beginning to care for and protect the creatures and the environment of My creation and failing also in their electoral responsibility given by those who elected them to govern their Nation as they promised so to do especially in providing adequate care and protection for all of the children and the young of their Nations from all those who would harm and abuse them but not only the children who are most precious in My sight but the elderly also especially those who rely upon those who are appointed to provide for  all of their needs when they are unable to care for and provide for themselves and that means not only community and local authority care but the responsibility of the children of the elderly to care for their parents in their old age for as they are from their birth cared for protected and provided for by their parents with all of their needs until they can care for themselves so should their children in their turn care for their parents in their old age when they are unable to care for themselves and also for this Nations Governments failing in the provision of adequate care for the sick and disable providing shelter and homes for the homeless, failing to meet the needs of those suffering from poverty and destitution especially those who are with children and I mean their Governments providing for their needs so that they are not force to beg having an acceptable standard of living  the resources thereof provide by the tax payers of this Nation. Thus it is and shall be that those Nations governments who live a life of luxury whilst their people suffer poverty and destitution I shall cause to be poured out upon them the full force of My wrath and anger and shall cause them to be cast down to the dust of the ground and before they pass from earthly life they shall suffer tenfold that which they by their neglect have caused their needy people to suffer. But as concerning this Nation I shall cause to descend upon them unless they turn from off  breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger in floods great storms whirlwinds the shaking of the Earth tidal waves of such force that shall cause twice as much devastation as that which struck Japan and of plague, famine and drought. Thus it is I have been throughout the ages been most merciful unto all of mankind  and still shall be merciful in that as I AM THAT I AM, am eternal and infinite in My being and am in every place at once not only just throughout the Earth but all of the Creation thus in as far as the punishment of this Nation AMERICA and all the Nations of the Earth as so said unto all the Nations thus far WEIGHED IN THE BALANCES OF My Just Judgement and are due to be punished by Me so say I to all the Nations of the Earth if they all turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper all the Nations that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded the Nations that do so around about with by My presence protecting them from all harm and alarm  and all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon all Nations that reject doing so. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment