Monday 6 July 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS WEIGHED #KUWAIT IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator and redeemer of mankind and of the Holy People even all of those who belong unto Me having been redeemed through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. This say I now unto thee at this time as I have weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement  and am purposed to punish in these days of wrath and anger all the Nations of the Earth having been found guilty of great wickedness unrighteousness immorality and corruption the neglecting of the weak and needy the sick the disabled and the elderly the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of My creation even of land sea and air and of the pollution of the environment and the destruction of the natural habitat of the creatures of the Earth even KUWAIT thus as I shall punish all of the Nations of the Earth so shall I punish this Nation at this time having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement  and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments  so shall I punish all the Nations of the Earth one by one by the out pouring of My wrath and anger unto perfection for as they have all been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall they all be in Judgment upon Judgement day punished with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT  and the full fury of the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them for all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Law and commandments especially My Moral Laws, but also for all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel of a truth none of the no not one unrepentant fallen Nation upon the Earth shall escape the full force of My wrath and anger descending upon them by whirlwind and fire plague and disease pestilence and Earth Quake floods and the increased heat of the sun turning the ground as hard as rock and barren resulting in drought and famine death and destruction thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens as so said afore that now the days of grace and mercy have ended so hath begun the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and shall not end until all the Nations being Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments have as afore said been punished unto perfection. But I saith the holy One of Israel being most merciful and having no Joy in the death even of the wicked so shall I have mercy upon all of those Nations until Judgement day who do turn from off their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and who do from the heart until Judgment day dawns obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets and thus shall I then until Judgment day dawns with hold My wrath and anger unto destruction from being poured out upon them and instead shall bless and prosper them. But say I unto thee all of those who refuse so too do I shall in no way with hold back My the full fury of My wrath and anger from descending upon them full measure even as they deserve and upon Judgments days dawning in Judgment upon being weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  and My Moral Law and of all manner of wickedness evil corruption immorality iniquity and perversion their end shall be as I have saith the Lord God of all of creation so set down in stone for all of the wicked and fallen of mankind even the bottomless pit and sheol wherein burns the flames of the fire of everlasting torment  from which there is no escape. But it is and shall be that all who from the heart obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments as so set down from them I shall alone withhold My wrath and anger and for their obedience shall I bless them with peace and prosperity and they shall in Judgment not suffer as so shall all the disobedient of mankind for in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments cometh hope and in that hope those who do hope shall not go unrewarded in the end thereof. Thus it is that as said afore as concerning the fall of the mighty Nations of the Earth one shall follow another as is revealed in My Word and is as so set down in stone for it is written that four Mighty Nations of the Earth shall in these end times of a certainty fall down unto the dust of the Earth to rise no more especially the one to fall by the stone taken from a mighty mountain formed without hands who shall strike at its very foundations causing it to be shattered in pieces and its inhabitants scatter throughout the Earth and is now called modern Babylon and the fall of this Babylon shall be far greater than that of the old Babylon the second shall be brought down by another Mighty Nation later to follow after it even the third shall perish by the My terrible swift sharp sword wielded by the one in whose hands I have placed it to wreak My vengeance upon all the wicked Nations of mankind for all of the great wickedness immorality corruption the third Nations  inhumanity towards it own people much of which until this time hath been hidden but before its fall all that is hidden shall be brought out into the light Me to be seen by all of mankind who shall bear witness to the inhumane and cruel way and manner in which it has treated its own people far worse than any other Nation that hath existed upon the face of the Earth in the past that hath so cruelly treated its own people and there shall not one person who witness this one’s cruelty and inhumanity in the treatment of its own people when all of its wickedness and the evil treatment of its own people is revealed to all the inhabitants of the Earth shall cry out in horror. But in as far as the punishment of the all of the Nations of the Earth is concerned if as afore said obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments is not soon forth coming all as said by Me saith the Holy One of Israel shall suffer the full outpouring of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger descending upon them even upon all the Nations of the Earth which have been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement  and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law shall of a certainty come to pass upon all of the unrepentant fallen Nations . For I say unto thee saith the Lord thy God thy creator and thy redeemer and the redeemer of mankind and of the Holy People even those who belong unto Me having been redeemed through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even the Messiah IMMANUEL for as said in My Word there is no redemption without the shedding of blood of which the sacrificial Passover lamb without spot or blemish prefigured the Messiah to come though not sacrificed upon an altar of earth and stone but upon the altar of grace My unmerited Loving Kindness for all of those of mankind and the Holy People who have by Faith in the Messiah become My Children past present and future for there is only one way to have gained everlasting Life and a place in My Heavenly Kingdom before My Throne for all eternity escaping My wrath to come upon all the wicked unrighteous immoral corrupt inhabitants of the Earth past present and future and that is by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL for He alone is the only true way to everlasting life for there is no other way under heaven whereby any of mankind could or can be saved from My wrath to come except through the Messiah IMMANUEL But as said afore and so I shall repeat the warning and the blessing to be given. Thus as so said having Judge and found KUWAIT guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments in these days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth unless this Nation ceases in the disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish this Nation as so set down herein in wrath and anger shall this Nation fall down unto the dust of the ground to rise no more but and if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and obeys them all from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL


This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment