Monday 9 March 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF #HOSTS I SHALL HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND DENMARK #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS PUNISH #THEM IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEDMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even the Holy One Of Israel and the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL through whom alone mankind and the Holy People who could have been in the days of grace and mercy; now ended and the days of wrath and anger as seen in all the Earth begun;  by Faith in Him alone have been redeemed and cleansed from all sins and transgression and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and through His shed blood become Holy and righteous in My sight being clothed with His righteousness; for as said in My Word the righteousness of mankind is but likened unto filthy rags fit only to be burned up in the fire; and saved from My wrath and anger that is descending upon all the Nations of the Earth  that shall especially descend upon all of the wicked immoral corrupt breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments even and especially those who have and do break all of My Moral Law of mankind that do dwell upon the face of the Earth. Thus say I as I have so said so have I done and so shall I do even Punish all of the Nations of the Earth at this time from the least to the greatest from the smallest Islands of the seas of the Earth to the greatest and the Mightiest of the Earth even those who have been thus far Judged and shall be punish according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of My Holy Laws and Commandments that as is so set down and written in My Holy Word shall hath and is to be revealed as set down as hath been ordained from the very beginning to spread abroad throughout all the Earth in spirit and in truth even by Roach Hakodesh the spirit of all truth eve He so named by mankind the Holy Spirit and as so written when all hath been accomplished and completed to perfection as so it shall all upon the face of the Earth when coming before Me in Judgement upon the end of days shall have none excuse shall be unable that they knew not of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the consequences thereof of breaking any and all of them that would and shall result in  the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon all of mankind and the Holy People that hath shall and do exist upon all of the face of the Earth that obey not all of My Holy Laws and commandments but especially the consequence of breaking My Most Holy Moral Law of which  if Broken for those who break them no forgiveness and no mercy shall be forth coming for their harden their hearts shall I break in pieces even as a potter cast down and shatters in pieces a marred vessel especially if in the breaking My Holy Moral Law they commit such wicked immoral crimes against the weak the vulnerable the young and the innocent of mankind. Thus with the Iron Rod of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I indeed Judge and punish all the Nations of the Earth even as I have and shall at this time so do unto all the Nations of Europe yet to be punished by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment and there shall come a time before the end and Judgment day that in the instant any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Law if they are broken by any of mankind in that instant they shall be punished according to the demands of My Holy Word Law and Commandments. Thus as said as I have Judge these European Nations so shall I punish them even as I shall Judged and punish all the rest of the Nations of the Earth having been Judged according to My Holy Law and commandments and upon being found guilty are due to be by My Mighty right hand punished in like manner as so said I have and are punishing the Nations of the Earth and shall  punish as so said all the Nations yet according as they have been Judged due to be punished according to; I repeat the punishment for the breaking thereof as demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the Prophets; but let Me say this as the law enforcers of mankind are limited in enforcing the Law with Me there are no such restrictions in enforcing My Law and Commandments for I AM THAT I AM, am in every place throughout all of creation at the same instant of time and in all of eternity and can apply the punishment due for any and all crimes in the instant they are committed but as is said and so I say Just Judgment without mercy is not Just Judgement but most wicked tyranny in the extreme as I am the Just Judge of all of mankind I am a Just and merciful Judge and Living God and shall be merciful to the merciful but to the wicked cruel tyrants of the Earth I shall be to them the terror that rises a noon day to strike the wicked tyrannical dictators of the Earth. Thus say I in as far as I have Judged  and found DENMARK guilt of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens shall punish this European Nation in wrath and anger death and destruction with Earthquake whirlwind and fire with tornadoes and hurricanes and great storms of floods of volcanic activity in many Nations of the increased heat of the sun drying out the Earth resulting in drought and famine followed by plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases even also of tsunamis and tidal waves not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but also because of great wickedness corruption and immorality and also through the pollution and devastation of this Nations environment that hath resulted in and shall result in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation of which in Judgement I shall not hold the guilty of so doing guiltless but also i shall punish this Nations Government having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation even of the sick the disabled the terminally ill the blind deaf and dumb of the widow and the orphan of the homeless the destitute and the poverty stricken and of the refugee residing in thy gates seeking refuge from persecution starvation and civil war but and especially of fail to provide adequate security care and protection of the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation. Thus for all of the sins crimes and transgressions set down herein shall I punish DENMARK at this time as so said in wrath and anger having been found mainly guilty of having broken all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and in the days of grace and mercy given to this and all of the Nations of Mankind the opportunity to escape the full outpouring of My wrath and anger and in Judgement being cast down into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment by being redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and in Judgment being acquitted and inheriting the Kingdom of Heaven My Kingdom saith the Lord and thus having refused the opportunity so to do and remain unrepentant and in danger of suffering that which now is befalling all of mankind even the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon all the Nations of the Earth and being cast into the bottomless pit called by the Nations hell. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even DENMARK if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment