Tuesday 3 March 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #BELARUS #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation the Universe and all that in it that exists of the Sun Moon and the Stars and especially of the Earth and all that on it that doth live and move and have their being the creatures thereof especially mankind whose body created I from the dust of the ground their body breath I the breath of life and they became living souls created in Mine own image. Thus as I have so said I would do in the Judging and the punishing of the Nations so have I done and shall do even at this time and shall until the days of wrath and anger have reach the end of days and Judgment day dawns the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger shall in punishment descend upon all the Nations thus Judged and found guilty of the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My most Holy Moral Laws. Thus as I said I would when I Judged the Nations of all of the Earth in that as Judged I would punish the Nations in wrath and anger so have I thus far done and shall do unto the remaining Nations Judged by Me even BELARUS having been found  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so I am at this time purposed to punish this Nation with the punishment that is that Nations Just due and as is so demanded; as is set down and written in My Word; by My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is from the very beginning of creation have I been merciful and patient with all the Nations of the Earth and with Israel except in the punishing thereof of mankind by the flooding of all the Earth that resulted in the wiping out of mankind and the creatures of the Earth except for Noah and his family and two of all the creatures of the Earth that I ordained to save by sending them into the ark two by two Noah and his family being Holy and righteous in My sight having believed in the promised Messiah to come even the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL as was counted unto him and his family for righteousness. Thus it hath been throughout the ages have I been patient and merciful with mankind and especially My Holy People only punish Israel and the Nations that in pride and arrogance have sunk to the depths of great evil wickedness and depravity causing even their children not only to pass through the fire but in some instances have sacrificed them unto idols which hath cause Me to pour out the full force of My wrath and anger so much so that all but a memory of them remains especially that of one South American civilization and thus as I have done this unto that civilization and the various evil and wicked Empires and civilizations of the past so shall I do with the most wicked of the mighty Nations of the present global civilization now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger begun and shall not as so said end until My Judgement day dawns at the end of days when all of mankind past present and until the dawning day of Judgment shall be brought before me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven My glorious eternal Kingdom without beginning or end thereof wherein all of the redeemed of the Lamb shall at the end of days ascend thereunto to live forever before My throne. But it was My desire that in the days s of grace and mercy many of mankind and of the Nations would repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for as I have afore said that I will  have no Joy in the death even of the wicked that shall be cast into the depths of the bottomless pit rather would I have had it  that they would have repented and turn unto by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL but this not being so with the majority of the Nations at this time then Justice My Justice must be even at this time executed upon all the wicked and unrepentant Nation of the Earth. Thus as so said I have Judged and found this Nation BELARUS guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall punish them most severely being unrepentant of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity in these days of wrath and anger and at the end of days by the casting of them in Judgment into the bottomless pit wherein is the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment reserved for such as refuse to repent of all manner of wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law. But not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall I punish this Nation but also for the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath resulted in the countless deaths and sever injuries of the creatures of My creation the perpetrators thereof I shall in the Judgment of them not hold them guiltless of so doing but shall indeed feel the full force of My wrath and anger descending upon them. But as I have so Judged and punished and shall punish the Government of other Nations of the Earth so shall I judge this Nations Government having been by Me found guilty of failing in their responsibility given by Me from the beginning of days to adequately meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even that of the sick the terminally ill the disabled the deaf dumb and blind of the widow the orphan and the elderly especially those nearing the end of their days on Earth and of the meeting the needs of the poverty stricken the destitute and the Homeless, but and especially in the adequate provision of care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their for which in this life as well as in Judgment shall they be punished by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT by Whirlwind and fire by hurricanes and tornadoes by great storms and cyclones Earth Quake and Volcanic Eruptions followed by drought and famine caused by the extreme heat of the Sun and also of plague unstoppable diseases. Thus in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even BELARUS if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment