Tuesday 10 March 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE #MESSIAH I HAVE AS #JUDGED FOUND #SWEDEN #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God I it is who hath created all things according to My Holy Will and purpose as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets of old and at present. Thus say I unto thee as said I would do so have I done as Judged punished the Nations of Europe thus far punished and shall continue so to do until the Nations of Europe as they have been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments punished unto perfection. Thus now it is as I have as Judged begun to punish all the Nations of Eastern Europe and of Northern Europe bar one so shall I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens even of all of creation  as Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Law so shall I punish all the Nations of central Europe even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments but not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments have I and shall I punish the Nations of Europe but also for the committing of great wickedness immorality corruption evil and iniquity and also because of the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation  cause by the pollution and devastation of the environment caused by the Nations of Europe’s  so shall I in wrath and anger descend upon all the Nations of Europe of which the Nations of Europe are not alone guilty of so doing  but all the Nations of the Earth are equally guilty of committing these crimes against the creatures of My creation. But also shall I punish the Governments of all of Europe having been found guilty of failing to fulfil their God given and electoral responsibility of meeting the needs of the need of their Nations  even of the sick and the terminally ill of the widow the orphan and the homeless of the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken of the widow and the elderly of the deaf dumb and blind of the disabled and the war weary seeking refugees within the gates of the Nations of Europe and by some refusing of the Governments of Europe refusing them the refugee they are in desperate need of also those seeking refuge from persecution and evil regimes that murder their own people war persecution but more so shall I punish the Nations of Europe living in luxury whilst many third world Nations are on the brink catastrophic disasters which could result in the death of millions of innocent men women and especially children through starvation famine plague and pestilence  and cruel and evil governments who rob their people of that which is rightfully theirs. Thus for  the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and have I in the Judging of the Nations especially in the days of grace and mercy now ended warned all the Nations thus Judged of the consequences of their sins crimes and transgression especially of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which they deafened their ears to blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts. Thus it is in My Word did I not say as is so set down and written in My Word these words mourn with those that mourn comfort those who are distressed because of bereavement and those who are broken hearted at the loss of a loved one weep with those who weep be fathers and mothers to those who have none and turn not away those in need, heal the sick care for the elderly feed the poor and starving provide shelter for the homeless for if thou doest these things great shall be thy reward in this life and that which is to come but if thou doth neglected to do these things so shall thy punishment in this life be great and in that to come death and the bottomless pit forever for as those so doing have not been merciful to those in need so shall i IN Judgement be not merciful unto them but shall pour out the full fury of My wrath and anger upon them thus as so said in Judgement I shall not alone punish the wicked and disobedient for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but also for their treatment of all of those of mankind that they refused in their lives of Earth because of selfish greed and avarice and the love of riches they horded unto themselves whilst other suffered. But as so said not only for all of these crimes sins and transgression shall I punish the Nations and the Governments of Europe for all of the crimes set down here in but for mainly the breaking of mainly  all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word that those who commit these crimes sins and transgression shall be punish with the full fury of My wrath and anger being poured out upon them first the Governments of these Nations and then the whole of these Nations by drought and famine earthquakes and tornadoes floods and tsunamis great storms the burning of the ground by uncontrollable fire storms and the increased heat of the sun and also by drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases and then in Judgement at the end of days not long of after been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and all the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein cast headlong into the bottomless pit wherein the lake of the fires of everlasting torment exist. But and if these Nations and their Governments do turn from off their great wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the needy of these two Nations and seek forgiveness through faith in the cleansing blood of the true and only Passover Lamb even the only true redeemer the Messiah Immanuel then I shall with hold My wrath and anger and I shall Have mercy upon these Nations and forgive them of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and instead of Punishing these Nations shall instead bless them full measure and prosper them in all that they do. But make no mistake as so said having rejected in the days of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me  seeking for forgiveness of all sins transgressions crimes by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL  by being through His shed blood cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions and made Holy and Righteous in My sight and be of the redeemed of the Lamb thus it was  by this Nation SWEDEN repentance was not forth coming and thus now having so rejected to turn unto Me repenting of all sins crimes and the transgression not only of original sin but all the sins set down herein and all the sins crimes and transgression committed this Nations  Government and then the whole of this Nation I shall of a certainty punish as so set down full measure pressed down and executed according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as it shall be with this Nation so shall it be with all the Nations as so Judged by Me and as so said by Me saith the Holy One of Israel to be punished  Judgment is forth coming if there is no repentance and the seeking of forgiveness through faith in  the eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah Immanuel then shall the full weight of My wrath and anger descend upon the Nations that do continue to break mainly all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But these Words say I to these Nations and unto all of mankind and the Holy People the only way in the days of grace and mercy to obtain everlasting Life and to enter into the Kingdom of the Heaven of heavens as set down in My Word was My Way when those who repented an turned unto Me through faith in the only true eternal Lamb and Messiah did My will and not their own, willingly. For all I say who come unto Me being redeemed by faith by being cleansed and made righteous through the blood of the only true Passover Lamb even the Messiah shall have My peace that passeth all understanding in their hearts and at the end of their earthly life shall enter into My Heavenly Kingdom forever. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even SWEDEN if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment