Sunday 15 March 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE #MESSIAH I SHALL PUNISH #LUXEMBOUGH IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even I who hold the whole of creation the Universe and all that in it that doth exist in the palm of My hand I who commands and it is so says and it comes to pass I whom am infinite in My being who hath at the very beginning created all of Mankind in My Image by the breath of My Mouth created I them and even all of the creatures did I create and set mankind until they fell over them all to care for and protect them throughout their existence upon the Earth. I who after they fell did promise to send them a saviour and redeemer of which was fulfilled in the coming of He who was and is and ever shall be the only true redeemer saviour eternal Passover Lamb and the only true eternal Messiah IMMANUEL. I it is who hath warned all of mankind throughout the ages by all of My servants the prophets of these day now come upon the Earth and upon all of mankind even in these end times what in My Word is revealed and set down as the last days the times of troubles to befall of mankind as such as hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth even the times of the Judging of the Nation thus fulfilled and the as Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law due to be punished even of the all of the Nations of the Earth and especially at this time all the Nations of Europe and especially at this time LUXEMBOURG. Thus it is that the  Nations having been Judged found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments shall be in the punishing thereof condemned to suffer the full outpouring of My wrath and anger unless they do turn from off their disobedience and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Laws  and do in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments from the Heart turn unto Me at this time and if they do so then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction blessings, peace and prosperity and the overshadowing of My presence until Judgement day dawns. But and if all the Nations do not turn from off their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and refuse to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments from the heart for those Nation thus Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the full fury of My wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement shall befall all of them without exception. Thus as so said I to the all the Nations of the Earth and especially to all the Nations of Europe that the time of grace and mercy hath ended and the days of wrath and anger begun wherein all the Nations of the Earth as Judged shall be punished according to the demands as so set down in My Word of My Holy Laws and Commandments having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and thus as so set down the unrepentant Nations of the Earth shall one by one suffer the full outpouring of My wrath upon them by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement and upon Judgement day be having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and having rejected salvation and redemption in the days of grace and mercy and remaining repentant shall be cast into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever but the Nations having been forgiven and redeemed by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb and instead as so afore said many a time when Judgement day dawns those having been forgiven and  have been redeemed by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood cleanseth from all sins transgression and the crimes not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but of all wickedness corruption and immorality and of original sin inherited from Adam and Eve mankind’s first  parents shall in Judgment be acquitted and ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom . Thus as it hath been with the Nations of the Americas and all the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged so shall it be with the Nations of Europe those having been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity I am at this time purposed to punish them but not only for all of the sins transgression and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for neglecting to meet the needs of the Needy of the Nations of Europe even the sick the disabled the widow the orphan and the elderly and of the homeless the destitute the poverty stricken and starving and those seeking refuge; having fled war and persecution; within their gates but more so for failing to provide adequate care and protection for the very young and the vulnerable from the those who would harm murder or abuse them of these Nation, also for failing to deal with the pollution and devastation of the environment especially in as far as the oceans and seas are concerned that hath resulted if the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation especial by the governments of these Nations of whom I have search out unto perfection and shall not only punish in them wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My wrath and anger but also by great  Earth Quakes by Hurricanes tornadoes great devastating storms floods  Tsunamis and tidal waves higher than any manmade structure followed by the heat of the Sun bearing down on the land so much so that the earth shall become as hard as iron causing famine and drought along with plague pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even LUXEMBOURG and the Nations of Europe are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even LUXEMBOURG and all the Nations of Europe if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of Europe as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment