Wednesday 11 March 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #GERMANY #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND MY MORAL LAW IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT I SHALL PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of all of the Universe and the only true saviour and redeemer of Mankind especially of all of the Holy People who by Faith are and have been redeemed by faith in the true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah whose shed blood alone cleanses from all sins transgression and crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially of original sin; inherited from mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve when they fell in the breaking of My first Commandment given to mankind in the beginning  by giving into the temptations of the adversary in Eden and eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil causing death and corruption and the beginning of days the end thereof not long off and to enter into existence; making them all Holy pure and Precious in My saith Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot creator of all that upon the Earth exists especial all of mankind and all of the creatures of the Earth who live and move and have their being in Him they whom He hath created along with mankind by the breath of His mouth who command and it was so and who also said and it came into being who also holds the whole Universe in the palm of His hand the Earth the sun the moon and all the planets stars and galaxies thereof. Thus it is as I have Judged the majority of the Nations of the Earth and at this time this Nation even GERMANY shall I begin to punish for all of their sins crimes and transgressions having found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality and corruption and of the pollution and destruction of the environment the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation the destruction of their habitat even of the wild creatures of My creation and also the cruel treatment by many of domestic animals created by Me and entrusted  to those who posses them with their care and protection of which many have instead wickedly failed to meet their God given responsibility in the caring  and protection of their domestic animals whose just punishment is due of which shall shortly most assuredly descend upon them as also is due the just punishment of the government of this Nations who are guilty of failing in their electoral and God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the widow and the orphan of the elderly the poverty stricken and the destitute of the disabled the homeless and the outcast and also of the refugee seeking refugee from persecution civil war drought and famine the cause of which in many cases is the result of the wicked greed ruthless politicians who have but only their own interest and comfort at heart having little or no thought for those who suffer because of their greed corruption and avarice whose Judgment when they come before Me at Judgment day will find as they were hard hearted unmerciful and cruel towards the poor needy and downtrodden of their people so shall I show them no mercy unto them only wrath and anger death and destruction and a casting into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit where in the fires of eternal torment shall burn to the very depths of their souls forever. Thus I AM THAT I AM saith unto this Nation as I have Judged and found guilty those Nations Judged by Me of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and also of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity I shall punish all the Nations thus far Judged and especially this Nations having in the days of grace and mercy having remained unrepentant of all their sins crimes and transgressions rejecting to turning unto Me by Faith in the Only true Passover Lamb and be washed and redeemed by His shed blood and from thence never obeying from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments never having My Love in their heart for others as thou hast for themselves and breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even of all of My Holy Moral Laws thus it is that I shall indeed in wrath and anger punish this Nation My swift terrible sharp sword but also with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgments even by which I shall punish all the wicked Nations of the Earth especially all the Mighty Nations thereof including and especially Russia , China and America three of the four mighty Nations of the Earth destined in these last days before the end of days to fall and great shall be the fall thereof even by great whirlwinds and fire and by great storms earth quakes and tidal waves of the height of which hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth of tornadoes hurricanes volcanic activity in many lands upon the face of the Earth of floods  the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the Earth drying the ground so much so that nought will grow therein resulting in drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. But as said so shall I reiterate that I shall Condemn and punish those Nations found polluting and destroying their environment that hath and doth result in unnecessary deaths of the creatures of My creation even of the polluting of the seas and oceans of the lakes rivers streams that hath resulted thus far in the deaths of many thousands of the creatures of My creation thus it shall be those found by Me guilty of doing so shall by Me punished most severely and in Judgement cast into the bottomless pit by the Angel of death. Thus in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even GERMANY if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment