Friday 10 May 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THESE NATIONS #POLAND #BELARUS #CZECHIA #I SHALL #JUDGE IF FOUND #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALLY #MY #MORAL #LAWS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation the heavens the Heaven of Heavens the Universe and all that exist therein the hosts of the havens the Sun Moon the Earth and all that exist thereon even all of the creatures of My creation that live move and have their being in and on all of the Earth and especially mankind whom before they fell made I the chief of My creation and also made mankind responsible for the care welfare and protection of all of the creatures of the Earth of which mankind has totally failed so to do and in Judgment will have to answer to Me for their stewardship failures past and present and future of which there can be and is no excuse and thus shall warrant the full fury of My wrath and anger to be poured out upon the guilty past present and upon those to come who also fail to meet their God give responsibility and duty to the creatures of the Earth yea and even also for the care and protect of the environment upon which depends the existence not only the creatures of My creation but all of mankind. But it is at this time i shall Judge these nations even Belarus Czechia and Poland and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments I shall punish them all by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement even as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as are so set down in My Word and upon the tablets of stone delivered by the Hand of Mosher/Moses to My People Israel that do remain in the hidden Ark of My Covenant soon to be returned to its rightful place in the Holy Of Holies in the House to My Holy Name that shall be built up according to and as so revealed in My Word by all of the prophets of old in My Holy City in Israel. Thus it is if these three Nations if as said are found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments as is set down in My Holy Word shall be punished by the Iron Rod of My Just judgement but not only shall they be punished for breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws that are so set down in My Holy Word but also if found guilty of great wickedness Corruption and immorality failure to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations the sick the disabled the orphan the outcast the refugee fleeing persecution and war and even all of the homeless the young the elderly the poverty stricken and also shall I punish these Nations for the destruction and the pollution of their environment the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of these Nations thus it is that I shall indeed punish these Nations for all of their sins and crimes and transgressions and thus it shall be as so said I shall search out these three Nations unto perfection and if as said are found guilty of not only breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but of meeting the needs of the needy of these Nations and of great wickedness corruption and immorality I shall indeed strike these nations by the Iron Rod of My Just judgement and by whirlwind and fire by plague and pestilence by drought and famine even by the all consuming fires of my wrath and anger. But as said I have no joy in the death of the wicked and rebellious and the breakers even all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so I shall as I have the other Nations so Judged give a period of grace and mercy wherein they will be given the chance to repent of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality and if repentance is forth coming My Wrath and anger shall be with held and instead of the Iron rod of My Wrath and anger striking these Nations I shall bless and prosper them and over shadow them with My Presence and protect them from all of their enemies but and if repentance by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL whose blood alone cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments making all who so believe in Him Holy and Righteous in My sight  is not forthcoming of a surety I shall punish these Nations by the Iron rod of My Just Judgment by the out pouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment