Monday 6 May 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THESE #NATIONS SHALL #I #JUDGE #SLOVENIA AND #HUNGARY AND IF FOUND #GUILT OF #BREAKING ANY AND ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the creator of all that is was and ever shall be upon the Earth and in the whole of the Universe and the redeemer and savour of Mankind and the Holy People and through whom alone can any come before Me saith the Holy One of Israel to present and have their prayers answer and petitions granted even He who alone is the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah whose blood doth alone cleanse from all sins transgression and especially the crimes of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and petitions thus say I that it is as I have Judged the other Nations of the Earth from the least to the greatest and the poorest to the wealthiest from the weakest to the mightiest so shall I Judge these Nations of  Eastern Europe Slovenia and Hungary unto perfection and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall I in wrath and anger pour out upon them the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger in punishment as so demanded by the Iron Rod of My Holy Laws and commandments until they are cast down unto the dust of the ground but it is as with the other Nations so shall I give unto these nations a time of grace and mercy wherein they if they wish as a Nation and as a people may turn from of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments to obeying them all through faith in the only true messiah by being made pure and Holy in My sight having by faith been washed in His shed blood and saved from My wrath that shall descend upon all the wicked corrupt immoral unbelieving people and Nations of Mankind that have been found thus far of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments. But as so also have the other Nations been Judged and condemned for not alone breaking My Holy Laws and commandments but for the neglecting of the needy of their Nations even the sick the disabled the outcast and the homeless the orphan and the elderly and the widows and the children that live on the verge of starvation destitution and life threatening poverty but and also for the pollution and the destruction of the environment of their Nations the wicked and cruel treatment of My creatures that live move and have their being in their Nations for all the crimes in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and for all the crimes committed not only by the people of these Nation but Mainly the governments of the Nations thus far Judge and those that are and shall be judged for all of these crimes so shall I not  Hold any and all of them guiltless and as so demanded By My Holy Laws and commandments shall these be punished when Judgment day shortly to come dawns and all are gathered before My Judgment seat to b individual Judged acquitted being holy and righteous in My sight being clothed in the righteousness by Faith of the Messiah or condemned for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and for great wickedness corruption and immorality the wicked unnecessary slaughter not only of the creatures of the Earth but also by some nations governments their own people but not only for the present sins crimes and transgression shall the Nations of the Earth and mankind be Judged and condemned but for all of the sins transgressions and crimes committed by all of mankind and the Nations since the beginning when mankind fell and was cast forth out of My Garden of Eden thus as said all of mankind both the quick and the dead when Judgment day dawns shall be Judged by My Holy Law and Commandments unto perfection and the punishment meted out shall be that as demanded by the IRON ROD of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word. Thus say I of a certainty My wrath and anger full measure by Earthquake whirlwind and fire by great storms hurricanes tsunamis floods by drought and famine by pestilence and plague such as mankind hath never seen afore and shall never again be seen upon the Earth shall befall all of the unrepentant wicked corrupt immoral Lands peoples and Nations of the Earth even all of those guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment