Friday 31 May 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE #IRELAND AND #ICELAND AND IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALLY #MY #MORAL #LAW THEN THE #ALL #CONSUMING #FIRE OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER SHALL BE POUR OUT UPON #THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and even the true and only redeemer of all of mankind and the Holy People Israel the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL without whom there is no salvation or redemption nor escaping My wrath to come upon all of mankind for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially all of My Most Holy Moral Laws for He alone is the true way to everlasting life in the Heaven of Heavens even My Heavenly Kingdom. Thus say I unto thee as I have Judged the other Nations of the Earth so shall I Judge these and if as said I find them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law upon them if unrepentant shall be poured forth the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger even upon the guilty thereof. But not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law shall be poured forth upon them My wrath and anger, but for all manner of wickedness immorality corruption especial the Governments of these Nations, also for the pollution and the destruction of the environment the cruel and unnecessary slaughter of the domestic and the wild creatures of My creation neglecting the needs of the needy of these Nations By their governments especially the sick the lame the disabled the elderly the outcast the providing of succour and refuge for the refugee fleeing civil war and persecution the immigrants flee the persecution at the hands of their governments also wasting of resources on useless research and projects of many of the Nations of the Earth which are of no direct benefit to mankind especial when those resource could be redirected to alleviate the suffering of poverty stricken and starving Nations either from Natural disasters of from civil war or the greed of wicked and corrupt evil Governments that rob their people of that which is rightfully theirs. especially some of the Mighty Nations of the Earth which if the people rebel or by protest object to the treatment of their government and the wicked corruption of their politicians are suppress by violent means, imprisoned or even Murdered whose end is soon to come even as afore set down that the four mighty Nations of the Earth are soon to fall from the mightiest of them all first to the least of them last for it is already I have Judged these Nations and found them not only guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments but in two of them the most wicked violent persecution of the people of their Nation and the denial of their basic human rights along with other Nations whose end is as set as the stars in their course and the Earth in its orbit around the sun even the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger in death and destruction by great whirlwinds tornadoes great and devasting storms even of Earth quakes of their coastal shores that will cause tidal wave of such height which the Nations call Tsunamis that hath never afore been since Noah’s flood which upon two hath my wrath and anger begun tp be poured forth and shall not cease until they have been cast down unto the dust of the ground. But My wrath and anger hath been aroused more so for the pollution of the seas and oceans of the Earth by those of the wealthy Nations who seem to think that the ocean is their own personal rubbish bin of which by their actions in so treating the seas and oceans lakes rivers and streams and the devastation of the natural habitat of the creatures thereof hath resulted in deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air and upon which shall be poured out upon all who are guilty of these crimes against the environment and the creatures of My creation the full fury of My wrath for none no not one shall escape the punishment for the crimes these have so committed by their thoughtless and careless actions which is their Just due. But before My wrath and anger is poured out full measure a time of grace and mercy shall be given to these two Nations even IRELAND and ICELAND to consider their ways and even to repent of breaking if they will of all of their sins transgressions and their crimes in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and repent and turn unto Me through the only true Messiah IMMANUEL and upon being by faith in Him redeemed instead of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments obey them upon the earth as they are in the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom for if these do the instead of wrath and anger peace blessing prosperity and My protection and at last inheriting My Kingdom and dwelling in My presence before My Throne forever and ever. But if be assured the fullness of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall be poured forth if by the end of the time of grace and mercy if repentance is not forthcoming.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment