Saturday 18 May 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #I SHALL #JUDGE #GERMANY AND THE #NETHERLANDS AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALLY #MY #MORAL #LAWS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT creator of the Heavens and the Earth even the whole Universe of which is held in the palm of My hand and even the only true redeemer and saviour of mankind and the Holy People Israel the only true Passover Lamb who was born into the world pure and Holy without spot or blemish as was prophesied born of a virgin and given the Name IMMANUEL for it was as was prophesied and written down that He would save His people and all who had, did  and would by faith believe in Him accepting Him as their only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer save them from My wrath to come upon all of mankind and the Holy People for all of their sins and transgressions in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments by the taking upon Himself in the place of all who believe in Him by Faith the punishment which was and is their Just due even death everlasting and being cast in the bottomless pit but He being perfect and without spot or blemish and eternal, death and the grave could not hold Him thus did He not only overcame but conquered death and the grave and did rise from amongst the dead to ascend into Heaven of Heavens and to become the eternal Judge of the quick and the dead. Thus it was that the only true eternal Passover Lamb as was the first born of the flock born without spot or blemish perfect and holy and was as was the Passover Lamb set aside for a time and made ready to be sacrificed upon the altar for the sins and transgressions of the Holy People even all of Israel and when the time came for Him at Passover time to be sacrificed was tested and proven to be without spot or blemish in the scourging thereof and in the raising upon the tree and suffering the full outpouring upon Him all the wrath and anger that was due to be poured out in punishment upon those whose place He took in Judgment past present and future those even who believed in the Messiah to come who believed when He came and those who would come to believe in Him as their sacrificial Lamb by Faith so as He took their place in Judgment and suffered in their place for all of their sins crimes and transgressions so they were all forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and made pure and Holy in My sight His righteousness becoming their righteousness and thus His death became their death and His resurrection their resurrection and at the end of their Earthly Life as He ascended in the Heaven of Heavens so have are and shall all who by Faith believe in Him as their own sacrificial Passover Lamb sacrificed upon the altar of grace for their sakes that they may pass from death everlasting to life everlasting through His shed blood that in Judgement will cause the Angel of death to Passover all who have His blood upon the doors and lintels of their hearts. Thus it is the birth life death and resurrection of the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb is seen and revealed in all of the Feast of the Passover for beginning to end from birth to ascension. But as concerning the Judging of these European Nations of a certainty if these are found to have broken any and all of My Holy Laws and especially My Moral laws the My wrath and anger shall be poured out upon them as so shall My wrath and anger descend upon all of those Nation thus far Judged and due to be punished by the outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger  having been given a period of grace and mercy wherein they are given the chance to turn unto Me and repent of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and by faith be redeemed though the blood of the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah and saviour yet remain unrepentant and hard hearted and unbelieving and rebellious believing not in the only true Messiah nor that I exist at all and that there will be no Judgment day to come though the signs and evidence thereof as was prophesied to come before Judgment day is right before their eyes and if they search the very depths of their hearts their own hearts will tell them that Judgment Day shall of a certainty come to pass and is not long off even at the very door ready to enter in. But it is not only shall I punish them for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments saith the Lord God  even Adonai but for all manner of wickedness immorality corruption the destruction and pollution of the environments putting not only their lives in danger but also all the creatures of My creation for I shall not hold any guiltless who are through their polluting and their destruction of the environment cause the deaths of the creatures of My creation even of the Land seas oceans and air. But this say I My Laws and Not mankind’s Laws and My commandments are not mankind or they would at this time obey them all nor are mankind’s moral standards My Moral standards which are those as so set down in My Word but say I this in the Judging of the Nations of the Earth thus it is that all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws according as are written down in My Word  shall be perfectly and strictly adhere to and so shall the punishments there of that shall descend upon all who do break any and all of them. Thus so it is as so set down shall I Judge these two Nations and if unrepentant shall after a period of grace and mercy shall the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger be poured out upon them By whirlwind and fire by hurricane tornado and great storms by floods famine tsunamis drought plague and pestilence but not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall My wrath and anger be poured out but also for the neglecting of the needy the wicked and unnecessary slaughtering of the creature sof My creation the wasting of those resources placed at thy disposal upon useless projects and research instead of using it to provide aid for those Nations now suffering poverty and starvation because of civil war or wicked and evil persecution at the hands of wicked corrupt governments. But this I do say if repentance is forth coming and obedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by faith in the Messiah the instead of wrath and anger blessing peace and prosperity and the overshadowing of My presence.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment