Sunday 12 May 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD CREATOR OF THE #HEAVENS AND HEAVEN OF #HEAVENS #LITHUANIA #LATVIA #ESTONIA #I SHALL #JUDGE IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee even I AM THAT I AM as concerning the Judging of the Nations of the Earth at this time and even  all the Nations of Europe of which none shall escape My Just Judgement even the Iron Rod of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments unto perfection by which are not only all the Nations of Europe Judged but all the Nations of the Earth and according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall Punishment be executed upon all the guilty Nations of the Earth thereof so at this time as so said I shall Judge these three Nation and if found wanting in that they all having been found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall be punished according to the punishment as so required by My Holy Laws and Commandments for these Laws and Commandments given at the foot of My Holy Mount were not only for Israel alone to obey as I so required of them by Covenant that if they obey all of them as so set down blessing prosperity peace and protection from all of their enemies would be theirs and that if they built up the House to Name as long as they obey all of My commandments that I would dwell amongst them to bless watch over and protect them that I would be their God and they My People and that My Name would dwell in the Holy of |Holies in the House to My Name and as a sign the tablets of stone whereon are written all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the Ark of My covenant would dwell in the House to My Name in Jerusalem that dwelt in the midst of My people to bless them but and if they broken My Holy Laws and commandments and rebelled against Me seeking the ways of the Nations and falling down before their God that the Ark of My Covenant would seek no longer to dwell in the House to My Name until they forsook the ways of the Nations and their gods turned and repented of their rebellion and renewed Covenant with e and once again built up the House to My Name so that once again I would dwell in the Midst of My People in My Holy City and My name would once more along with the Ark of the Covenant dwell in the Holy Of Holies of which unto this day have My People not returned unto Me forsaking the ways and gods of the Nations and renewed Covenant with Me nor built up the House to My Name and until they do so the Ark of My Covenant shall remain hidden in the place wherein it resides until that day dawns when once again I and My People are one. But to the matter in hand as I have so Judged and shall Judge all the European Nation at this time shall I Judge as so said these Nation and if they are found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality the neglecting of the needy of their Nations the destruction and pollution of their environment cruelty and unnecessary slaughtering the creatures of My creation by plague and pestilence whirlwind great storms drought and famine  Earthquakes hurricanes and tornadoes shall I punish these Nations and when the final Judgment day dawns and they along with all of mankind come before My throne to be Judged if they are unrepentant having been given a period of grace and mercy as I have so done with other Nations so Judged then the only verdict can guilty and the punishment must be to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fire of everlasting torment.  As afore said mankind by Me in the beginning was given the responsibility the care and protect of the creatures of My creation of which mankind thus far hath failed to fulfil the duties of that responsibility as so required by Me and hath instead by their pollution and destruction of the environment hath destroyed much of their habitat including those of the seas and oceans which will result and hath already resulted in the disappearance and deaths of many of My Creatures of which mankind shall in the end suffer the consequences thereof for as mankind by doing so hath sown to the wind and now must reap the whirlwind of My Hot displeasure by the out pouring on the guilty the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger. But this say as so said to other Nations if repentance and obedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments be forth coming instead of wrath and anger blessing prosperity and if by Faith any of the Nation are redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb salvation and peace that passeth all understanding and everlasting life in the heaven of Heavens forever. But of a certainty be not deceived for if repentance is not forth coming then of a certainty when that great and dreadful day dawns only one destination awaits the wicked corrupt immoral disobedient breakers of My Holy Laws and commandments even all of those who believe not in the only true redeemer and Messiah IMMANUEL and that is the bottomless pit where in is the lake of the fires of everlasting  torment where there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth and the deep inner burning of the fires of regret if only. thou wilt say if only I had listened but then it will be to late the angel of death shall close the door to the pit the chains bound thereon and the key of the lock turned by him one last time forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment