Friday 7 October 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #BULGARIA HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith Lord God and the only true saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL, begotten not made eternal in the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens through whom all things were created that were created in the beginning and the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of those of mankind and the Holy People who by faith believe in and have been through His shed blood cleansed of all their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Lawsand Commandments and My Moral law and especially of Original sin; of which without the repentance forgiveness and cleansing thereof there can be no salvation or redemption thus by being clothed in the righteousness of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL they are made Holy Righteous and pure in My sight;  for as afore said without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin, thus those who by faith have been cleansed and made holy pure and righteous in My sight through His shed blood having been forgiven of all their sins transgressions and crimes committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments in all of their lives and being redeemed through His shed blood and clothed in His righteousness are the rightful heirs of the Kingdom o9f Heaven of the living God who I am saith the Holy One of Israel. Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heaves creator of all that is was and ever shall be even of the Earth Sun Moon and stars of the heavens fixed in their place and far greater in number that all the sands of the sea shores and the oceans of the Earth and also creator of all of the Galaxies and the wonders creation so named by mankind the Universe created in the beginning before time existed for the Glory of My Holy Name. Thus saith Adonai Elohim even the Holy One of Israel at this time in these last days the days of wrath and anger wherein all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth having been Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law as Judged are and shall be punished according to My Will and Purpose and as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments as so set down in stone and as revealed in all of My Written Word , thus say I that as the Nations are being punished so draws ever closer the end of days and the dawning Judgment day when all of mankind of both the living and the dead shall be brought forth before My throne to be Judged and as I have ordained it so to be, so shall it of a certainty come to pass. But say I this until all the Nations of the Earth having been Judged and upon being found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law have been punished as is so set down in My Word according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments and all that as revealed in My Word as concerning these last days hath been fulfilled so shall they continue even these days of wrath and anger death and destruction even the punishing of all of the wicked fallen and unrepentant Nations even the days that where prophesied to come even the days of Jacobs trouble as so set and down in My Word by the prophets of old. Thus it is as the days of grace and mercy wherein the Nations could by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL have been saved from My wrath to come upon all the Nations of the Earth have refused so to do that have been found as Judged guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s environment resulting in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation of which in Judgement none who are guilty of so doing shall be held by Me guiltless but all of those guilty of so doing shall suffer the full outpouring of the fire of My all consuming wrath and anger full measure by whirlwind and fire by cataclysmic storms by tornadoes and hurricanes by Earth Quakes by Volcanic eruptions in many lands and Nations of the Earth by flood tsunamis and tidal waves by droughts and famine caused by the increased heat of the sun drying out the land causing it to refuse to give of its bounty also by plagues and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. Thus it is and shall be that BULGARIA and all the Nations Lands and peoples of the Earth thus Judged by Me and found guilty of the breaking any of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so said afore said so shall they all be punished by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law as is so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets since the beginning unto perfection. But as so said that until every Nation Land and people in all of the Earth have as they have been Judged punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law so shall continue these days of wrath and anger and as afore said unless the days of the punishing of the Nations one by one in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT be shortened then so say I no flesh could have been saved from My wrath and anger that is and shall befall all the Nations of the Earth before the dawning of My Judgment day when not only the living shall be brought before Me to be Judged but all of the dead shall be called forth as said from their graves to stand before Me and be Judged both of the righteous and the unrighteous. The righteous being clothed by Faith in the righteousness of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL shall in Judgement be acquitted and the unrighteous condemned to be cast upon being Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and guilty of the first sin even Original inherited sin and of breaking My Moral laws shall be cast headlong into the bottomless pit for as My Word states that all the righteousness of mankind is as filthy rags full of all manner of wickedness and evil of immorality and corruption greed arrogance and pride of lust iniquity and lasciviousness of murder debate deceit and lies even more so the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus once Judgment hath ended so shall time and all of the old creation end and in eternity shall be created ANEW even the Heavens and the Earth and there upon the Earth Eden and in the midst thereof the tree of life and from thence shall flow the river of the waters of life as so said in My Word as clear as crystal. But before the end of days and the dawn of My Judgment day as so set down and revealed in My Word the last great battle even that which is called by mankind Armageddon but by Me called the battle of Megiddo. But first must come as ordained the fulfilment of the end of last days wherein as so said all the Nations thus Judge one by one punish culminating as said in the last great Battle. Thus as it is written so shall all as so said come to pass in these last and end of days and thus it must be that this Nation as Judged by Me shall be punished having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. But in as far as the Government of this Nation even BULGARIA is concerned as I have done so with others so shall I as Judged condemn this Nations Government having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the blind deaf dumb and disabled of the orphan and the homeless and especial of the poverty stricken and destitute and the terminally ill and even those seeking refuge fleeing persecution and civil war residing with their gates but more so shall I punish this Nations government found them failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus it shall be as so set down herein shall My wrath and anger be poured out at this time in punishment. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the only true SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of BULGARIA is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the and all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment