Friday 21 October 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #SLOVAKIA SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN FOUND IN THESE END OF DAYS AS #JUDGED GUILTY OF ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God of Host and the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanses all those who have by Faith accepted Him as their saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanseth all of those who have accepted Him by Faith as their saviour from all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandment especially of Original sin committed in Eden’s Garden by Adam and Eve by breaking the first commandment given which was not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of God and Evil upon pain of death but they being deceived by the Adversary ate of the tree and in the moment they did so died first spiritually and after a span of physical life died physically, that span given so that Mankind upon being convicted by Roach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit of sin righteousness and the Judgement to come and having their true spiritual state revealed unto them even dead in trespasses and sins and in danger in Judgement being cast into the bottomless pit forever and that the only way in which they could escape My wrath and anger and being cast into the bottomless pit would be to repent of all of their sins crimes and transgression seeking of Me forgiveness for all of their sins crimes and transgressions and especially of Original sin and upon being forgiven and cleansed by the blood of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL thus become in My sight Holy Pure and righteous and guaranteed a place in Heaven at My right hand forever for it is written and set down in My Word Law and the prophets that without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin and therefore all who have not by Faith been cleansed by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer even THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL are not the redeemed of the Lamb and cannot be saved from My wrath to come upon all of the wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient Nations of the Earth even all of those who have and do break all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral Law upon whose heads shall descending the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus say I unto the even the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of all that is was and ever shall be even the whole of creation so named by Mankind the Universe of which I do hold in the palm of My Hand who in the beginning in the void commanded the Earth Moon Sun and the Stars to exist and as I commanded so they existed and upon the Earth from the dust of the ground created I all the creatures of My creation and also from the dust of the ground formed I the body of mankind and breathed in to their body the breath of life even their immortal souls created in Mine own image pure holy righteous and immortal in My sight and as afore said having a beginning of days but no end thereof until they fell being deceived by the Adversary; the enemy  of mankind and the Holy People Israel; into disobeying My first commandment given not to Eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and were warned if they did in that instant they did they would surely die and in the instant they ate thereof so came the curse of death upon them and upon the whole My of creation as did also corruption and the beginning of days soon now to end for as I promised that I would send a saviour and redeemer to save all who believed by Faith in Him from My wrath and anger to come when at the end of days My Judgement day dawned for I said that the seed of the woman shall bruise the serpents head and he his heel meaning that the seed of the woman would cause the adversaries downfall and that the adversary even the enemy of the Holy people would seek to cause the downfall of all of those who came to believe in and following; on His heels; all the days of their lives upon Earth thus becoming by Faith  His disciples.  Thus it is as I formed all of the bodies of the creatures of My creation from the dust of the ground so breathed I their living spirit and into their bodies and as afore said so formed I the body of mankind from the dust of the ground and also said breathed I their living souls created in Mine own Image into their body thus the bodies of the creatures and of mankind created I from the dust of the ground and unto the dust of the ground shall the bodies of the creatures of My creations and of mankind  return unto the dust from whence they were created but it is and hath and shall be that the spirit of the creatures of My creation once parted from their flesh return instantly upon death return unto Me being innocent of all crimes sins and transgressions, for as mankind can and doth break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the creatures of My creation cannot, thus the fallen and unrepentant of mankind upon the casting off the flesh in death if unredeemed having refused to repent seeking of Me forgiveness of all of their sins crimes and transgression and believe by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL, shall be brought before Me to be Judged at the end of days not long off who having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as said being unrepentant having been given in the period of grace and mercy the opportunity to repent and turn unto Me by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL shall be taken by the Angel of death and cast headlong into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment therein to exist forever along with the enemy of mankind and the Holy People the Adversary and all of his followers. Now it is as I so said that as I have JUDGED this Nation even SLOVAKIA in the balances of My Just Judgement and having found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law I shall as so said punish this Nation with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement and with the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger that shall indeed be at this time poured forth upon this Nation. But not only shall this Nation be alone punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality that hath been committed by this Nation and also being responsible for the cruel injuries and deaths of many of the creatures of My creation caused by their pollution and destruction of environment of which this Nation is most guilty of and shall not in Judgement upon Judgement day by Me be held guiltless but shall be most severely punished as so shall also all the Nations of the Earth found guilty of so doing in Judgment upon Judgment day shall be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit wherein as so saith flames of everlasting torment burn thus as they of Mankind who have been unmerciful towards the creatures of My creation so shall I be unmerciful to them, one thing all mankind should come to understand is that life on the Earth is like the morning mist when it hath arisen and with the rising of the sun vanishes so is Earthly existence thus it is that the soul of mankind once parted from the body even mankind’s personality for that is the spiritual part of mankind that cannot die nor cease to exist and is immortal and shall exist forever in either the bottomless pit if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness and evil without their bodies they having returned unto the dust from whence they were created or if having been repentant and redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb by Faith, even the Messiah IMMANUEL and having  ascended unto My Heavenly Kingdom and received a body like unto Messiahs glorious body therein to dwell forever at My right hand. Thus then it is those who are found guilty in Judgment of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality shall by the Angel of death be cast into the bottomless pit forever. But as afore said as written THOU SHALT NOT MAKE ANY GRAVEN IMMAGE NOR BOW DOWN UNTO THEM NOR WORSHIP THEM FOR I SHALL SAITH THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL VISIT UPON ALL WHO DO SO THE ALL CONSUMING FIRE OF MY WRATH AND ANGE FULL MEASURE AND IN THE END SHALL CAST THEM DOWN UNTO THE DUST OF THE GROUND INTO THE BOTTOLESS PIT. Thus all who of mankind shall in passing from Earthly life immediately being Judged and upon being found guilty of taking a life shall forfeit their life and shall be sentenced to be cast forthwith into the bottomless as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments and shall spend eternity in the bottomless pit from which there is and can be no escape or reprieve. Thus as it is with the unrepentant so shall it be with the repentant who upon being convicted of sin righteousness and Judgment seek for forgiveness of their sins crimes and transgressions and upon being as said afore by Me being forgiven are by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL are cleansed and made pure Holy and righteous in My sight and inheritors of  the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus it is that through His shed blood all who believe in Him are cleansed of all of their sins crime and transgressions and shall be in Judgment upon Judgement day acquitted and shall ascend immediately into the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne saith the Lord God of Host for all eternity. Thus shall it be that I shall punish this Nation even SLOVAKIA  and its Government not only for the Breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and for great wickedness Immorality and corruption but I repeat especially for  as afore said for the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation that not only affects the people of this Nation but and also does and hath caused as so said the cruel injuries and deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation of which I shall not hold, as so said in Judgment upon Judgment day at the end of days not long off,  those guilt of causing the injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation guiltless but shall indeed punish them most severely in not only just the casting them by the hand of the Angel of death into the bottomless pit but also into the flames of everlasting that burn therein the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. Also shall I Judge this Nations government as I have so Judged others for failing to provide for the needs of the needy of their Nations even the elderly the widow the sick and terminally ill the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the infirmed and the homeless the orphan the poverty stricken the destitute and the failing provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would seek to harm abuse or even murder them who are most precious in My sight and also refuge for those fleeing persecution civil war and terrorism, for all of the sins crimes and transgression if found guilty especially in the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Holy Moral Law so shall I with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish this Nation with great storms Earth Quakes Tsunamis Tidal waves higher than the highest man made structure and also with tornadoes hurricanes and floods followed by the Suns increased heat bearing down upon the ground so much so that it becomes so hard that no crops nor any vegetation shall grow therein causing great famines and droughts followed by plagues, disease and pestilence upon such as scale as never afore seen upon the face of the Earth since the beginning of time. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto all of the Nations of the Earth I say between all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even SLOVAKIA and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto the

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment