Tuesday 3 November 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE #END OF DAYS I HAVE #JUDGED AND #FOUND #EGYPT #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND THEY SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                 Thus saith Lord God the Holy One of Israel and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL Saviour Redeemer and the only true eternal Passover Lamb of all of those who by Faith have believed in and have accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer and thus having been forgiven and cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgression and of Original sin committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially of Original inherited sin become the redeemed of the Lamb and inheritors of My Eternal Kingdom even the Kingdom of Heaven, But as afore said and of which is certain without the forgiveness and cleansing of Original sin there can be no redemption or Salvation. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel even the creator of all that is was and ever shall be even of all of creation named by mankind the Universe of which is but a mere shadow of the reality of My Creation in the understanding thereof for mankind can never comprehend nor see nor understand the depth length height and wonders of My creation created by Me as a testimony and witness to the glory of My Holy Name for My creation not alone physical alone in its existence but both spiritual and physical  in every sense of the Word as are all the creatures of My creation and especially mankind who are both physical and spiritual in all of their being.  All life both of the creatures and of mankind and the whole of creation hath but one source from which like unto a river it flows even the fount of all life whom I AM SAITH THE LORD GOD OF THE HOST OF HEAVEN AND THE HEAVEN OF HEAVENS for IT IS without Me nothing that doth exist could or can exist. Thus as so said I created the whole of creation according to My Will and purposes as so planed out in  all of Eternity  even all of the stars of the heavens and their planets set in their course and all the wonders there in and at the centre created I that which mankind calls the Earth and as set down and revealed in My Word the Sun to rule the day and the Moon the night and upon the surface thereof according to My Will and purposes moved Roach Hakodesh forming the land seas and oceans and all the vegetation thereof even the forests and herbs thus it was by the breath of My mouth called I into being all the creatures that live and move and have their being unto this day thereon and thus called I forth from the dust of the ground the bodies of mankind and did breath into them the breath of life even their living souls created immortal in Mine own Image and as said mankind was then Pure Holy and Righteous My sight until they fell being deceived by the lies of the Adversary into committing that which is called original sin even the breaking of My first commandment which lead to the casting out of mankind from My Garden  of Eden and the given of the promise of a way back unto Me through a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come and thus then began ther beginning of days that are now coming to an end for all things as so purposed and set down as revealed in all of My Word and ordained in all eternity according to My will and purposes are being as so set down fulfilled and concluded when in but a very short time Judgment day Dawns the end thereof being the Judging of all of mankind in the balances of My Just Judgement and the casting of all of the unrepentant wicked fallen of mankind into the bottomless pit and the ascension of all of the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL into the Heave of Heavens to dwell  in My Kingdom at My right hand forever. Thus in the remaining days before Judgement day dawns at the end of days shall as I have so said I would do in the Judging of the Nations so have I done even until this time and shall continue until all  the remaining Nations having been weighed in the balances and found guilty and unrepentant of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments are due and shall be by Me punished by the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger that shall descend upon all the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty and unrepentant of the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law. Thus as I have done in the Judging punishing of the Nations of the Earth so shall I do unto this Nation having found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish this Nation with THE IRON ROD of My Just Judgment as is their Just due and as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as is set down and written in My Word Law and the prophets. Thus it is from the very beginning of creation have I been merciful and lenient with all the Nations of the Earth except as afore said I flooded the Earth and saved Noah and his family and two of every species upon the Earth and the day when wherein I destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and all this cities of the plains Thus it was that Noah and his family found favour in My sight having by faith believed in the promised Messiah to come even the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and it was count unto him for righteousness. Thus it hath been throughout the ages have I been patient and merciful with mankind and only punish those Nations that in pride and arrogance have sunk to the depths of depravity great evil wickedness and iniquity causing even their children not only to pass through the fire but in some instances been sacrificed unto idols which hath cause Me to pour out the full fury of My wrath and anger so much so that all but a memory of those wicked and evil civilizations remain thus this is the answer to the question as to why these civilizations have vanished from the face of the Earth and thus as I have done this unto those civilization and the various other evil and wicked Empires and civilizations of the past so shall I do with the most wicked of the mighty Nations of the present civilization now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger in these end of days began and of which shall not end  until Judgment day dawns which is as so said soon to dawn wherein all of mankind past present shall be brought before Me saith the Lord God of Hosts even the Hosts of the Heaven of Heavens to be Judge and upon being found guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be condemned to the bottomless pit forever . Thus it is that though I have no joy in the death of the wicked and would have it that they had in the days of grace and mercy repented and by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah saviour and redeemer had been forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions first in the committing of original sin and of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and having been redeemed through the cleansing blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and by Faith become the redeemed of the Lamb. But having rejected the salvation offered and refusing to repent and remaining unrepentant Justice My Justice must be executed upon all the wicked and unrepentant Nations Lands and peoples of all of the Earth. Thus as so said I have Judged and found this Nation even EGYPT guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and I shall punish all the wicked and unrepentant fallen Nations by casting of them in Judgment upon Judgement day into the bottomless pit wherein burns the fames of everlasting torment reserved for such as refuse to repent. But not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall I punish EGYPT but also for the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath resulted in the countless deaths and sever injuries of the creatures of My creation who I shall in Judgment not hold the guilty guiltless but shall indeed pour upon them the full force of My wrath and anger. But as I have so Judged the Government of the other Nations of the Earth so shall I judge this Nation and having  found them guilty of failing in their responsibility to adequately meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even that of the sick the terminally ill the disabled the deaf dumb and blind of the widow the orphan and the elderly especially those nearing the end of their days on Earth and of the meeting the needs of the poverty stricken the destitute and the Homeless, but and especially in the adequate provision of care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their for which in this life as well as in Judgment I shall punish them with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT by Whirlwind and fire by hurricanes and tornadoes by great storms and cyclones Earth Quake and Volcanic Eruptions followed by drought and famine caused by the extreme heat of the Sun and also of plague and pestilence. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUE. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even EGYPT if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment